Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkil's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mesai
Ok, I have the lore piece for Aeneas done. I hunted about your lair to find lore you already had to kind of intertwine in with what I was writing. I hope you like it. If not, please let me know.

Aeneas is alert. He’s always alert though. After all, he is the commander of the Legionnaires. It is his job to keep the city safe. At all costs. Should anything go wrong, he would have to report directly to Leto. Nothing can go wrong. Nothing. Not now. Not ever.
Speaking of… He doesn’t make a sound as he follows his red-tailed boa along. His annoyance only clear by the look in his yellow eyes. Coming around a corner, he blows a harsh breath out through his nose as he snatches up a Fae hatchling by the back of her neck. The Commander gives the little thing a shake. “We do not tolerate malevolent pranks here. What do you think you are doing?”
No answer. Typical. Not releasing the young Fae, he shakes his head and heads to the Nesting Grounds. Hatchlings are not his department. Not his to really deal with. Thank goodness. He’ll stick to the snakes he adores so much. At least they are not noisy and behave properly. Snakes are so much easier than Hatchlings. Easier to deal with. Snakes don’t start trouble.
Now at the Nesting Grounds, he drops the little Fae into the waiting arms of Hanji, despite the chiding look aimed his way. “You did not need to be so rough with her.”
She means well. “Nannyhan…” Aeneas sighs softly. She is the founder of their clan. She is why any of them are even here. This is what she chooses to do now - watch over the children of others. Not that he blames her after all she has been through. “She has been playing malicious pranks on other visitors, Hanji. I think we would both rather she learn now than continue this path.”
He watches the Guardian in silence, waiting. It is hard for him to fathom what she is thinking. It has always been so. He would still rather deal with her than her guard companion though. After what feels like hours, the original leader of their clan nods and returns to her tasks. Nodding to himself, he leaves her to the Hatchlings and returns to his patrolling. It is up to her now to set the Hatchling right.
There is noise ahead. Not out of the ordinary since it is the marketplace. The tones seem wrong, however. Rounding the corner in a bit of a hurry, he runs right into a Pearlcatcher female. A bloodied female. Eyes wide, it is as though he is frozen in place as the pale female places a hand upon his cheek and a voice barely a whisper comes from her. “Beware those born of the Shade.”
Holding the stranger, her hand slides from his cheek as her final breath eases out in a soft sigh. Someone has killed a visitor to their lands. Who has done this? Who would dare?! The Shade. Had she meant those of the Shadow Flight? Or something else? He doesn’t know. Something is amiss though. Leto. He must report this to Leto.
@Mesai
Ok, I have the lore piece for Aeneas done. I hunted about your lair to find lore you already had to kind of intertwine in with what I was writing. I hope you like it. If not, please let me know.

Aeneas is alert. He’s always alert though. After all, he is the commander of the Legionnaires. It is his job to keep the city safe. At all costs. Should anything go wrong, he would have to report directly to Leto. Nothing can go wrong. Nothing. Not now. Not ever.
Speaking of… He doesn’t make a sound as he follows his red-tailed boa along. His annoyance only clear by the look in his yellow eyes. Coming around a corner, he blows a harsh breath out through his nose as he snatches up a Fae hatchling by the back of her neck. The Commander gives the little thing a shake. “We do not tolerate malevolent pranks here. What do you think you are doing?”
No answer. Typical. Not releasing the young Fae, he shakes his head and heads to the Nesting Grounds. Hatchlings are not his department. Not his to really deal with. Thank goodness. He’ll stick to the snakes he adores so much. At least they are not noisy and behave properly. Snakes are so much easier than Hatchlings. Easier to deal with. Snakes don’t start trouble.
Now at the Nesting Grounds, he drops the little Fae into the waiting arms of Hanji, despite the chiding look aimed his way. “You did not need to be so rough with her.”
She means well. “Nannyhan…” Aeneas sighs softly. She is the founder of their clan. She is why any of them are even here. This is what she chooses to do now - watch over the children of others. Not that he blames her after all she has been through. “She has been playing malicious pranks on other visitors, Hanji. I think we would both rather she learn now than continue this path.”
He watches the Guardian in silence, waiting. It is hard for him to fathom what she is thinking. It has always been so. He would still rather deal with her than her guard companion though. After what feels like hours, the original leader of their clan nods and returns to her tasks. Nodding to himself, he leaves her to the Hatchlings and returns to his patrolling. It is up to her now to set the Hatchling right.
There is noise ahead. Not out of the ordinary since it is the marketplace. The tones seem wrong, however. Rounding the corner in a bit of a hurry, he runs right into a Pearlcatcher female. A bloodied female. Eyes wide, it is as though he is frozen in place as the pale female places a hand upon his cheek and a voice barely a whisper comes from her. “Beware those born of the Shade.”
Holding the stranger, her hand slides from his cheek as her final breath eases out in a soft sigh. Someone has killed a visitor to their lands. Who has done this? Who would dare?! The Shade. Had she meant those of the Shadow Flight? Or something else? He doesn’t know. Something is amiss though. Leto. He must report this to Leto.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
Good afternoon!
That writing is amazing, it is such a joy to read. Finally he has a great bio! Thank you!
Good afternoon!
That writing is amazing, it is such a joy to read. Finally he has a great bio! Thank you!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai
So glad you like it!! I'm working on Avarius now.
@Mesai
So glad you like it!! I'm working on Avarius now.
*excited*
Let me know if you need more orders :3
*excited*
Let me know if you need more orders :3
@Mesai
Ok, this is what I have for Avarius right now. I hope you like it! If not, let me know.
And I'm happy to do as much lore as people are willing to pay for. XD

Avarius casts his net. It’s an action that he does with a practiced ease. An action that he’s done a great many times in his life. This time, his net is not capturing an opponent. Not today. Today, his prey is fish. A gladiator he may be, but he spends some of his time relaxing and catching fish in his net.
With the help of his golden bantam fangar, he pulls in the now full net. The fishing is not always good. There are times they do not catch enough. Thankfully, today’s catch is plentiful. A smirk graces his features as he allows his helpful companion to keep eat a few of the fish while he puts the rest into large baskets. It’s definitely a better haul than he was expecting.
Gathering up the two large baskets of fish, he makes his way back within the city. The golden bantam fangar bounces along at his side. The large baskets being full makes them heavy. Avarius isn’t very strong despite being a fighter. He is smart, quick, and agile. People underestimate him all the time. The heft of the baskets slows him down though. He doesn’t like being slowed down. No getting around it though.
Approaching a fish merchant, he gives a smile before setting the baskets before the Ridgeback. “Fresh fist for your stall. Good haul today.”
The Ridgeback’s eyes gleam. They do love their fish. “Good good. The usual pay then, Avarius?” He may only be a fisherman part time, but this is always where he brings his catch. The pay is better than most of the other merchants in the city.
“The usual, yes. I need to get back to Ludus Decus.” His blue eyes track the larger dragon as the Ridgeback nods and turns to get the coin. Just another day. Taking up the offered bag of treasure he nods. “My thanks. Until next time.”
His transaction complete, he turns to leave the market. Being smaller than a lot of other dragons makes his getting around in crowds fairly easy. He slips between and around others quickly, his movements fluid grace. Being agile comes in handy when one wants to get from point A to point B without much fuss. Which is exactly what he wants to do - get back to the Ludus and his trident. It feels wrong not to have the weapon with him, but better this than having t answer a million questions with security. Especially that seemingly stuck up Aeneas. No, better to just quietly get back to the Ludus and his trident. After all, there is fighting to do.
@Mesai
Ok, this is what I have for Avarius right now. I hope you like it! If not, let me know.
And I'm happy to do as much lore as people are willing to pay for. XD

Avarius casts his net. It’s an action that he does with a practiced ease. An action that he’s done a great many times in his life. This time, his net is not capturing an opponent. Not today. Today, his prey is fish. A gladiator he may be, but he spends some of his time relaxing and catching fish in his net.
With the help of his golden bantam fangar, he pulls in the now full net. The fishing is not always good. There are times they do not catch enough. Thankfully, today’s catch is plentiful. A smirk graces his features as he allows his helpful companion to keep eat a few of the fish while he puts the rest into large baskets. It’s definitely a better haul than he was expecting.
Gathering up the two large baskets of fish, he makes his way back within the city. The golden bantam fangar bounces along at his side. The large baskets being full makes them heavy. Avarius isn’t very strong despite being a fighter. He is smart, quick, and agile. People underestimate him all the time. The heft of the baskets slows him down though. He doesn’t like being slowed down. No getting around it though.
Approaching a fish merchant, he gives a smile before setting the baskets before the Ridgeback. “Fresh fist for your stall. Good haul today.”
The Ridgeback’s eyes gleam. They do love their fish. “Good good. The usual pay then, Avarius?” He may only be a fisherman part time, but this is always where he brings his catch. The pay is better than most of the other merchants in the city.
“The usual, yes. I need to get back to Ludus Decus.” His blue eyes track the larger dragon as the Ridgeback nods and turns to get the coin. Just another day. Taking up the offered bag of treasure he nods. “My thanks. Until next time.”
His transaction complete, he turns to leave the market. Being smaller than a lot of other dragons makes his getting around in crowds fairly easy. He slips between and around others quickly, his movements fluid grace. Being agile comes in handy when one wants to get from point A to point B without much fuss. Which is exactly what he wants to do - get back to the Ludus and his trident. It feels wrong not to have the weapon with him, but better this than having t answer a million questions with security. Especially that seemingly stuck up Aeneas. No, better to just quietly get back to the Ludus and his trident. After all, there is fighting to do.
Wihoo! That's perfect for Avarius, a great look at his day [emoji=seashell size=1] Thank you so much! I'll send the payment right away And good to hear [emoji=blue gem size=1]
Wihoo! That's perfect for Avarius, a great look at his day Thank you so much! I'll send the payment right away

And good to hear
@Mesai
You're welcome! I'm glad you like them. Thanks so much for ordering.
@Mesai
You're welcome! I'm glad you like them. Thanks so much for ordering.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump