Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkil's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@enkil
Looking forward to it!
@enkil
Looking forward to it!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar
Sorry for the delay! Had a couple things come up. Here is what I came up with. Please, let me know what you think. Word count on it ended up being 625.
“Come on, come on, come on! We should go already! You want to go. I know you do. It’s time to go again!”
Hahana sighs softly at the sound of the little comet’s voice within her mind. The Celestial Attendant is her sole constant companion. Oddly enough, it seems that only she is able to hear the chatty little thing. Sometimes that can be inconvenient as others will assume she is speaking to herself. However, there are times when it is very useful. After all, most do not assume the little comet is much of anything and so she can learn a great deal through her “silent” companion.
Shaking her head, she looks at the comet with one eye. “We have traveled to a great many places, Friend. We have not been here so long yet.We have seen… so many things. What could you possibly wish to do now?”
The Imperial female chuckles softly to herself as the comet seems to buzz softly with what is surely anger. Hahana is the calm that tempers the rage of the firey little comet, making them stronger together. She has an idea of what her companion likely wants this time. They have spoken of it briefly on several occasions, but she has always abandoned the idea. So far, no one has been able to give her a straight answer on what her wing markings really mean. It has all been hearsay and guessing. Neither means much to her. Why should it? She’s smart enough to not listen to secondhand accounts as fact and wont be led blindly.
“We should visit that metallurgist. They say the metal and fire really speaks to him. He could know something.”
Exactly as she expected. They have discussed this very thing several times now. Several dragons have told them about this metallurgist who seems to speak to the metal and flames. As far as she’s concerned, this is all still hearsay. She must admit, however, that there must be some kernel of truth to this story or else not as many would have said it.
Heaving a sigh, she nods slowly. She will submit to this little adventure. What could it hurt really? It will either come to nothing or possibly give her a lead to find the answers she has sought for so long. “Fine fine fine. We’ll go see this metallurgist and see for ourselves what he is really about.”
The flight to the metallurgist was short, uneventful, and oddly quiet. Her companion buzzes with excitement, but has said nothing. Likely worried that she will change her mind. The Coatl’s dwellings are warm. Extremely warm, really. It’s to be expected though. After all, he is a metallurgist and works the metal and flames. She opens her mouth to make a greeting, but doesn’t get a chance to say a word.
“I know why you are here, child.” The male hadn’t even raised his head from his work. She knows that she is large, but she hadn’t been noisy upon entering. Nor had her companion. “You seek The Meaning.” She locks eyes with the Coatl as he lifts his head. “The answer will bring you no comfort. Are you sure you truly wish to know?”
Hahana frowns deeply. Could the stories about the metallurgist really have been true? She hadn’t honestly expected them to be. She’s not sure if she finds this puzzling or troubling. Perhaps both. “I must know.”
The Coatl nods, setting down his tools. “It is both a blessing and a curse. You wander as the lava flows. You have been touched by the powers of the gods. Work the fire and the metal. Listen to their voices. In time, you will see what is meant to be.”
@Glacierstar
Sorry for the delay! Had a couple things come up. Here is what I came up with. Please, let me know what you think. Word count on it ended up being 625.
“Come on, come on, come on! We should go already! You want to go. I know you do. It’s time to go again!”
Hahana sighs softly at the sound of the little comet’s voice within her mind. The Celestial Attendant is her sole constant companion. Oddly enough, it seems that only she is able to hear the chatty little thing. Sometimes that can be inconvenient as others will assume she is speaking to herself. However, there are times when it is very useful. After all, most do not assume the little comet is much of anything and so she can learn a great deal through her “silent” companion.
Shaking her head, she looks at the comet with one eye. “We have traveled to a great many places, Friend. We have not been here so long yet.We have seen… so many things. What could you possibly wish to do now?”
The Imperial female chuckles softly to herself as the comet seems to buzz softly with what is surely anger. Hahana is the calm that tempers the rage of the firey little comet, making them stronger together. She has an idea of what her companion likely wants this time. They have spoken of it briefly on several occasions, but she has always abandoned the idea. So far, no one has been able to give her a straight answer on what her wing markings really mean. It has all been hearsay and guessing. Neither means much to her. Why should it? She’s smart enough to not listen to secondhand accounts as fact and wont be led blindly.
“We should visit that metallurgist. They say the metal and fire really speaks to him. He could know something.”
Exactly as she expected. They have discussed this very thing several times now. Several dragons have told them about this metallurgist who seems to speak to the metal and flames. As far as she’s concerned, this is all still hearsay. She must admit, however, that there must be some kernel of truth to this story or else not as many would have said it.
Heaving a sigh, she nods slowly. She will submit to this little adventure. What could it hurt really? It will either come to nothing or possibly give her a lead to find the answers she has sought for so long. “Fine fine fine. We’ll go see this metallurgist and see for ourselves what he is really about.”
The flight to the metallurgist was short, uneventful, and oddly quiet. Her companion buzzes with excitement, but has said nothing. Likely worried that she will change her mind. The Coatl’s dwellings are warm. Extremely warm, really. It’s to be expected though. After all, he is a metallurgist and works the metal and flames. She opens her mouth to make a greeting, but doesn’t get a chance to say a word.
“I know why you are here, child.” The male hadn’t even raised his head from his work. She knows that she is large, but she hadn’t been noisy upon entering. Nor had her companion. “You seek The Meaning.” She locks eyes with the Coatl as he lifts his head. “The answer will bring you no comfort. Are you sure you truly wish to know?”
Hahana frowns deeply. Could the stories about the metallurgist really have been true? She hadn’t honestly expected them to be. She’s not sure if she finds this puzzling or troubling. Perhaps both. “I must know.”
The Coatl nods, setting down his tools. “It is both a blessing and a curse. You wander as the lava flows. You have been touched by the powers of the gods. Work the fire and the metal. Listen to their voices. In time, you will see what is meant to be.”
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@entkil
:O It's lovely! That'll be 35kt right?
@entkil
:O It's lovely! That'll be 35kt right?
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar
Yes, pleased. ^_^ I'm gad you like it!
@Glacierstar
Yes, pleased. ^_^ I'm gad you like it!
Hiya! I'm wondering if I might be able to order two bios? It would be for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29712264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297123/29712264_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26755953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267560/26755953_350.png[/img] [/url] Aeneas is the head of all security in and surrounding the city. Loves snakes. And spears. Answers directly to Leto. Avarius is a gladiator in Ludus Decus, and a part time fisherman. He's a retiarius so fight with a trident and net. Young, fast and agile. His skills makes up for his lack of strength. Might that be okay?
Hiya!

I'm wondering if I might be able to order two bios? It would be for

29712264_350.png

and

26755953_350.png

Aeneas is the head of all security in and surrounding the city. Loves snakes. And spears. Answers directly to Leto.
Avarius is a gladiator in Ludus Decus, and a part time fisherman. He's a retiarius so fight with a trident and net. Young, fast and agile. His skills makes up for his lack of strength.

Might that be okay?
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai
Oh, I love them. Do you have a preference on how the bios are done?
@Mesai
Oh, I love them. Do you have a preference on how the bios are done?
Not really, I tend to give free reins. Especially if I don't have them entirely figured out. So good traits, bad traits, enemies or anything!

feel free to add me if you have a pinglist too :3
Not really, I tend to give free reins. Especially if I don't have them entirely figured out. So good traits, bad traits, enemies or anything!

feel free to add me if you have a pinglist too :3
@Mesai

Sounds good! I'll get started on them and get you on a ping list. ^_^ Thanks for ordering!
@Mesai

Sounds good! I'll get started on them and get you on a ping list. ^_^ Thanks for ordering!
Do you prefer payment now or later? :D
Do you prefer payment now or later? :D
@Mesai
Later works just fine!
@Mesai
Later works just fine!