Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bumbles' Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2
@Hikumi
Sorry for the delay! I'd prefer to only do one piece per slot, but feel free to commission me again if you like my art, thank you!

@TuxTheStrayCat
I do have another slot avaliable- type away!
@Hikumi
Sorry for the delay! I'd prefer to only do one piece per slot, but feel free to commission me again if you like my art, thank you!

@TuxTheStrayCat
I do have another slot avaliable- type away!
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
@BumblesAndMoth
alright thanks! also about wips for me it's ok if I just get a clean sketch or linaert update, I dont need updates through all the parts of the commission, that way you can also work without waiting for my reply on each stage c:
@BumblesAndMoth
alright thanks! also about wips for me it's ok if I just get a clean sketch or linaert update, I dont need updates through all the parts of the commission, that way you can also work without waiting for my reply on each stage c:
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Good to know!
If you send the treasure over, I can get started right away-
@Hikumi
Good to know!
If you send the treasure over, I can get started right away-
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
@TuxTheStrayCat
I don't know if you just didn't get the ping or what, but I'm going to have to open up that slot again if I don't get the details of your commission soon!
@TuxTheStrayCat
I don't know if you just didn't get the ping or what, but I'm going to have to open up that slot again if I don't get the details of your commission soon!
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
1 2