Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leptonyx's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@leptonyx could I get a ping if u ever open dis again?
@leptonyx could I get a ping if u ever open dis again?
GIR.png
@CallmeTrash
yeah, I'll add you to the pinglist ^^
@CallmeTrash
yeah, I'll add you to the pinglist ^^
@leptonyx loving your style!! please let me know when you open shop again :D
@leptonyx loving your style!! please let me know when you open shop again :D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Shop's open again-

@Quintillion @Program @Wolfkai @HolyShipper @CallmeTrash @Roule
I've changed the available art types to a style that's easier for me to work with quickly and not get stressed over. If you want to be removed from the pinglist because you're not interested in this style please don't be afraid to let me know. ^^
A more complex style may cycle in again eventually, but I cannot guarantee it'll be the same as it was before because it's been a while, so please keep that in mind.
Shop's open again-

@Quintillion @Program @Wolfkai @HolyShipper @CallmeTrash @Roule
I've changed the available art types to a style that's easier for me to work with quickly and not get stressed over. If you want to be removed from the pinglist because you're not interested in this style please don't be afraid to let me know. ^^
A more complex style may cycle in again eventually, but I cannot guarantee it'll be the same as it was before because it's been a while, so please keep that in mind.
@leptonyx Ooh, I'd love to order a stylized fullbody of Fiume, if possible? (scry link for convenience) I think that your style is as as lovely and charming as ever, don't worry.

Will be paying in treasure.

@leptonyx Ooh, I'd love to order a stylized fullbody of Fiume, if possible? (scry link for convenience) I think that your style is as as lovely and charming as ever, don't worry.

Will be paying in treasure.

JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion
Can do, I'll add you to the slot list. :>
Any specific expression or pose or anything you'd like?
@Quintillion
Can do, I'll add you to the slot list. :>
Any specific expression or pose or anything you'd like?
@leptonyx None in particular, you can decide. Just wanted to check capsule was an ok gene with you; will send CR in a moment ^^
@leptonyx None in particular, you can decide. Just wanted to check capsule was an ok gene with you; will send CR in a moment ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@leptonyx oh yay you're open! may i please get a stylized fullbody of my character casper here? if she seems too complex don't be afraid to say so, and I can choose a different character of mine. I'll be paying in gems. (your art is so rad!)

edit: oh yeah, and its up to you what expression/pose you think would look best!
@leptonyx oh yay you're open! may i please get a stylized fullbody of my character casper here? if she seems too complex don't be afraid to say so, and I can choose a different character of mine. I'll be paying in gems. (your art is so rad!)

edit: oh yeah, and its up to you what expression/pose you think would look best!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[center]@Roule She's not too complex at all! I'll give you a slot. Which image should I look at as a reference? @Quintillion [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/633938044486942731/3.png[/img] Here you go! [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/633938044486942731/3.png]Here[/url] is a link to it in case the quality is bad on the post as well. If you want anything changed let me know![/center]
@Roule
She's not too complex at all! I'll give you a slot. Which image should I look at as a reference?

@Quintillion
3.png
Here you go! Here is a link to it in case the quality is bad on the post as well. If you want anything changed let me know!
@leptonyx No changes needed, that's adorable! Thank you so much :D

May I change the resolution (to 650 x 650) and upload it on imgur so it fits in the biography?
@leptonyx No changes needed, that's adorable! Thank you so much :D

May I change the resolution (to 650 x 650) and upload it on imgur so it fits in the biography?
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12