Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leptonyx's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Zonemod
He is......... so cute I love him and I would LOVE to draw him!!!!!
@Zonemod
He is......... so cute I love him and I would LOVE to draw him!!!!!
@leptonyx
AWESOME!!! ill send payment over in a cr! (i think thats how u prefer it? :D)
@leptonyx
AWESOME!!! ill send payment over in a cr! (i think thats how u prefer it? :D)
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod
Yes!! I do prefer CR ^^
@Zonemod
Yes!! I do prefer CR ^^
@leptonyx

Sorry for the wait!

Payment has been sent!
@leptonyx

Sorry for the wait!

Payment has been sent!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
Here is your piece!

edit: it is transparent right now, but if you want it to have a solid colored background let me know and I'll change it!
@Enoch
Here is your piece!

edit: it is transparent right now, but if you want it to have a solid colored background let me know and I'll change it!
@leptonyx

Yeah, I'd be interested in adding the background. :D
@leptonyx

Yeah, I'd be interested in adding the background. :D
y0YshUu.png
@leptonyx Oooh, these are so cute and very detailed when considering the severe limitations of MS [i]Pain[/i]t Could I get a serious fullbody drawing of Fuquan here? I don't know if glimmer is considered too shiny, though ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50922851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509229/50922851_350.png[/img] [/url]
@leptonyx Oooh, these are so cute and very detailed when considering the severe limitations of MS Paint

Could I get a serious fullbody drawing of Fuquan here? I don't know if glimmer is considered too shiny, though ^^;

50922851_350.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Enoch
Okay! What color would you like it to be? :o

@TuxTheStrayCat
Here are your two pieces! xxx - xxx They are both transparent, but if you'd like them to have a solid color background, let me know!

@Quintillion
Thank you!!! I try my best to work with the Paint
I can do that for sure tho!! ^^
@Enoch
Okay! What color would you like it to be? :o

@TuxTheStrayCat
Here are your two pieces! xxx - xxx They are both transparent, but if you'd like them to have a solid color background, let me know!

@Quintillion
Thank you!!! I try my best to work with the Paint
I can do that for sure tho!! ^^
@leptonyx

There are great yooof could I order a serious full body of my gal Covaultic? And then a wikihow redraw of her and her friend?

Covaultic
Faolan (My friend's Sona)
Wikihow
@leptonyx

There are great yooof could I order a serious full body of my gal Covaultic? And then a wikihow redraw of her and her friend?

Covaultic
Faolan (My friend's Sona)
Wikihow
@GalaxySketcher
I can do those for sure! Which character would you like to be which in the wikihow picture? :o
@GalaxySketcher
I can do those for sure! Which character would you like to be which in the wikihow picture? :o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12