Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leptonyx's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
^ Bump ^
^ Bump ^
@leptonyx ahhh i love your art :00

would i be able to get a fullbody of her? if she can look confused or stickin' her tongue out that'd be cool ;u; I can pay in gems
@leptonyx ahhh i love your art :00

would i be able to get a fullbody of her? if she can look confused or stickin' her tongue out that'd be cool ;u; I can pay in gems
dBOwGs4.png
@Floatzel
What an adorable character! Absolutely, I can do that. ^^
@Floatzel
What an adorable character! Absolutely, I can do that. ^^
[center]@Floatzel [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/636061383276101632/11.png[/img] Here you go! If you want anything changed, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP. ^^ And [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/636061383276101632/11.png]here[/url] is a link to it, for higher quality.[/center]
@Floatzel
11.png
Here you go! If you want anything changed, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP. ^^
And here is a link to it, for higher quality.
@leptonyx

Hello! You currently have two slots open, but I was wondering if I could request three fullbodies? No worries if not - here are the forms for the two characters, at least! Let me know if anything is missing.

Quote:
Reference: Esik
Type: Stylized fullbody
Details: No need to include the outfit from their reference. Esik is extremely grating and obnoxious, so a snobby smile would be great.
Payment: 100k
Quote:
Reference: Tyrron
Details: No need to include the outfit from their reference. Tyrron takes everything very serious and has an analytical approach to life, so a focused expression would be lovely.
Quote:
Reference: Annex
Details: No need to include the outfit from their references. Annex is a bit playful and rowdy, so a facial expression with them sticking their tongue out could be fun!
@leptonyx

Hello! You currently have two slots open, but I was wondering if I could request three fullbodies? No worries if not - here are the forms for the two characters, at least! Let me know if anything is missing.

Quote:
Reference: Esik
Details: No need to include the outfit from their reference. Esik is extremely grating and obnoxious, so a snobby smile would be great.
Quote:
Reference: Tyrron
Details: No need to include the outfit from their reference. Tyrron takes everything very serious and has an analytical approach to life, so a focused expression would be lovely.
Quote:
Reference: Annex
Details: No need to include the outfit from their references. Annex is a bit playful and rowdy, so a facial expression with them sticking their tongue out could be fun!
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone
Three fullbodies would be totally fine! ^^ I love these characters, your art style is quite lovely!
@Scultone
Three fullbodies would be totally fine! ^^ I love these characters, your art style is quite lovely!
@leptonyx Awesome! I'll update my previous post and set up a CR with payment. And thank you so much!![emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@leptonyx

Awesome! I'll update my previous post and set up a CR with payment. And thank you so much!!
wLNPkA3.png
@leptonyx
It is soooooo cute!!
I love it!
Thank you <3
@leptonyx
It is soooooo cute!!
I love it!
Thank you <3
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
@leptonyx AHHH shes so cute in your style omg, she turned out great thank uuuu!!! ;u;
@leptonyx AHHH shes so cute in your style omg, she turned out great thank uuuu!!! ;u;
dBOwGs4.png
[center]@Scultone [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/636373772735086593/12.png[/img] Here's your first one! Have to take a break now before starting the others but I didn't want to leave you hanging. ^^ [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402337750717562883/636373772735086593/12.png]here[/url] is a link to it![/center]
@Scultone
12.png
Here's your first one! Have to take a break now before starting the others but I didn't want to leave you hanging. ^^
here is a link to it!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12