Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels: Closed For Now
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@Nivinti Brooding vampires r gr8, I'd be happy to draw Alrenil for you! In terms of clothing do you want me to draw him in a specific outfit?

@wesleydog omg that's a neat concept, I can draw them for her/you for 150kt/g! Though are their pupils a set colour or can they be either white or red?
@Nivinti Brooding vampires r gr8, I'd be happy to draw Alrenil for you! In terms of clothing do you want me to draw him in a specific outfit?

@wesleydog omg that's a neat concept, I can draw them for her/you for 150kt/g! Though are their pupils a set colour or can they be either white or red?
@Phototroph
I'd like the white/cream turtleneck he wears in some images. I feel like i could use some more of ''cozy Alrenil'' lmao
@Phototroph
I'd like the white/cream turtleneck he wears in some images. I feel like i could use some more of ''cozy Alrenil'' lmao
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Nivinti Cozy's good, in that case he'll be 150kt/g!
@Nivinti Cozy's good, in that case he'll be 150kt/g!
@Phototroph Awesome, thank you! For Nozzle, could you do red pupils please? c: I'll send CR now!
@Phototroph Awesome, thank you! For Nozzle, could you do red pupils please? c: I'll send CR now!
@Phototroph
oh my gosh.... i love these so much these are actually amazing!! Not only are they adorable but oh my gosh I love your style so much I can't resist not commissioning you!! <3
As for the character I'd like drawn, could I commission you to draw my character Krane? He’s from my pokemon nuzlocke comic Which you can check out a few pages for if you need an idea of his personality! I've also got an expression chart for a reference but it's really outdated in terms of art gfjdhk but overall he's a shy dude who acts emo but is just soft on the inside haha, and he loves flowers!
I also have him as a dragon on FR here! just for insp/reference!
and I'd like to pay through treasure if that's alright with you! I'll send the payment over once you've confirmed :D
@Phototroph
oh my gosh.... i love these so much these are actually amazing!! Not only are they adorable but oh my gosh I love your style so much I can't resist not commissioning you!! <3
As for the character I'd like drawn, could I commission you to draw my character Krane? He’s from my pokemon nuzlocke comic Which you can check out a few pages for if you need an idea of his personality! I've also got an expression chart for a reference but it's really outdated in terms of art gfjdhk but overall he's a shy dude who acts emo but is just soft on the inside haha, and he loves flowers!
I also have him as a dragon on FR here! just for insp/reference!
and I'd like to pay through treasure if that's alright with you! I'll send the payment over once you've confirmed :D
3qgEle3.png
@wesleydog Recieved, and red pupils it is!

@CelestialSprites ;v; thank you so much! I'm a big fan of soft emo boys too, I'd be happy to draw him for you! treasure's fine, he'll be 150kt, also I'll try my best but I don't know if I'll be able to replicate the symbol on his hat, would it be alright if I have to leave it out?
@wesleydog Recieved, and red pupils it is!

@CelestialSprites ;v; thank you so much! I'm a big fan of soft emo boys too, I'd be happy to draw him for you! treasure's fine, he'll be 150kt, also I'll try my best but I don't know if I'll be able to replicate the symbol on his hat, would it be alright if I have to leave it out?
@Phototroph
No problem! And of course! You may do whatever’s easiest for you! :D I’ll send over the payment right away, thank you!!
@Phototroph
No problem! And of course! You may do whatever’s easiest for you! :D I’ll send over the payment right away, thank you!!
3qgEle3.png
@CelestialSprites Cool cool, recieved!
@CelestialSprites Cool cool, recieved!
@Phototroph hii id like a pixel! here is the lad id like art of. some character details: he is quite grumpy and jaded after many years of being unsuccessful and made fun of for his job (he is a mime) . ill pay in treasure!
@Phototroph hii id like a pixel! here is the lad id like art of. some character details: he is quite grumpy and jaded after many years of being unsuccessful and made fun of for his job (he is a mime) . ill pay in treasure!
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
@Virelen Hey! Poor guy, he has a cute design though! I can draw him for you for 150kt
@Virelen Hey! Poor guy, he has a cute design though! I can draw him for you for 150kt
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53