Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crow's Nest Art [OPEN]
1 2
a fair reminder to everyone who visits and wishes to commission me, read the rules thoroughly, do not skim over please and thank you
a fair reminder to everyone who visits and wishes to commission me, read the rules thoroughly, do not skim over please and thank you
@Letigir I would be fine with doing that ^^ send as many images as needed, also extra funds are not really needed but appreciated
(fill out a form whenever you have time :>)
@Letigir I would be fine with doing that ^^ send as many images as needed, also extra funds are not really needed but appreciated
(fill out a form whenever you have time :>)
Sure thing! Definitely fine throwing more g your way, esp. since this is turning out to be more text than image.

Payment Method: gems
Username: Letigir
Reference: He resembles an anthropomorphic black dragon, with the horns, head fin, and plated belly; but he doesn't have wings or a tail, and his face is more of a "normal" dragon face and isn't "skeletal-looking." He has tentacle-like appendages on his head that act like hair. This image by redapplefries is actually fairly accurate to how I was envisioning him. As for color, his scales are black (#282f33), his underbelly is green (#598768), his fin is a duller green (#5c6f68), and his eyes are blue (#2dbad3). His horns and "hair" are painted to look shiny and metallic, the horns gold and the hair platinum.
Extra: Fullbody. He doesn't need to be wearing anything but I thought he could be holding a thurible (chained incense burner) by the chains.
Background: transparent

Thanks, and let me know if you need any more info.
Sure thing! Definitely fine throwing more g your way, esp. since this is turning out to be more text than image.

Payment Method: gems
Username: Letigir
Reference: He resembles an anthropomorphic black dragon, with the horns, head fin, and plated belly; but he doesn't have wings or a tail, and his face is more of a "normal" dragon face and isn't "skeletal-looking." He has tentacle-like appendages on his head that act like hair. This image by redapplefries is actually fairly accurate to how I was envisioning him. As for color, his scales are black (#282f33), his underbelly is green (#598768), his fin is a duller green (#5c6f68), and his eyes are blue (#2dbad3). His horns and "hair" are painted to look shiny and metallic, the horns gold and the hair platinum.
Extra: Fullbody. He doesn't need to be wearing anything but I thought he could be holding a thurible (chained incense burner) by the chains.
Background: transparent

Thanks, and let me know if you need any more info.
1 2