Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tera's Workshop~ [new style][FULL]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58
@Levantera Hi there! I'd like to claim a USD slot please, but I'll be a bit in filling out a form. :0
@Levantera Hi there! I'd like to claim a USD slot please, but I'll be a bit in filling out a form. :0
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma Hello! No worries! Thank you so much, please take your time filling out the form~ :)
@KokichiOuma Hello! No worries! Thank you so much, please take your time filling out the form~ :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera
Not sure if the slots are taken, if so that's a-okay! Caught me without my gems or I would've been all over a gem slot!

Art Type: Sketch
Dragon/Character (URL please!): https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=139120&tab=dragon&did=13552779
Apparel: Whatever you feel comfortable with!
Description: His bio has all the info on his personality that is really needed, and i'm fine with your creative license~ I do insist on paying... SOMETHING, though, would some treasure be acceptable? As a token at the very least.
@Levantera
Not sure if the slots are taken, if so that's a-okay! Caught me without my gems or I would've been all over a gem slot!

Art Type: Sketch
Dragon/Character (URL please!): https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=139120&tab=dragon&did=13552779
Apparel: Whatever you feel comfortable with!
Description: His bio has all the info on his personality that is really needed, and i'm fine with your creative license~ I do insist on paying... SOMETHING, though, would some treasure be acceptable? As a token at the very least.
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Levantera I'd like to claim an USD slot, please :o Be filling out a form soon :'D
@Levantera I'd like to claim an USD slot, please :o Be filling out a form soon :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Levantera, I forgot to ask, is it possible to draw Iorwen as a humanoid?
@Levantera, I forgot to ask, is it possible to draw Iorwen as a humanoid?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Askefise Hello! I'm so sorry but my 3 free slots are full! You can still pay in gems/equivalent treasure if you would like to - I totally understand if you would prefer to cancel it too as this sketch style is a new style!

@TeenyTK Hello! Thank you for claiming a slot! No worries, I will add you to the list. And take as long as you need with the form!

@Katsuji Sure! Yes, I can totally do that ^^ Do you have a specific reference/description you'd like me to follow? :) If not, that's okay too!
@Askefise Hello! I'm so sorry but my 3 free slots are full! You can still pay in gems/equivalent treasure if you would like to - I totally understand if you would prefer to cancel it too as this sketch style is a new style!

@TeenyTK Hello! Thank you for claiming a slot! No worries, I will add you to the list. And take as long as you need with the form!

@Katsuji Sure! Yes, I can totally do that ^^ Do you have a specific reference/description you'd like me to follow? :) If not, that's okay too!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera

Totally fine! I need to stop spending my treasure and gems willy nilly so I can jump on chances haha! Next time, for sure! Congrats on filling up on slots too, you really deserve it; I hope you enjoy the process ^^
@Levantera

Totally fine! I need to stop spending my treasure and gems willy nilly so I can jump on chances haha! Next time, for sure! Congrats on filling up on slots too, you really deserve it; I hope you enjoy the process ^^
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Askefise Haha, no worries at all! I feel that xD I always end up spending all of my treasure and gems! Ahh, you're so sweet - thank you so much, I appreciate it! <3
@Askefise Haha, no worries at all! I feel that xD I always end up spending all of my treasure and gems! Ahh, you're so sweet - thank you so much, I appreciate it! <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera Nyello there, I'm ready with my order form!

Art Type: Large Window
Dragon/Character: This character wearing this outfit: [x] [x] His ponytail would be mid-back and curlier like in some of the art references. Please let me know if you need anything at all clarified about his design~
Apparel: It's in the references.
Description: He'd be facing forward, hands clasped over his chest, smiling and looking hopeful. He'd have white wings shaped like these ones added onto his design. For the stained glass color palette, pastel pink, pale gold, and white would fit him, and a motif involving feathers and flowers (cherry blossoms, peonies, and/or hyacinths, all in pastel pink or white) would be lovely.
@Levantera Nyello there, I'm ready with my order form!

Art Type: Large Window
Dragon/Character: This character wearing this outfit: [x] [x] His ponytail would be mid-back and curlier like in some of the art references. Please let me know if you need anything at all clarified about his design~
Apparel: It's in the references.
Description: He'd be facing forward, hands clasped over his chest, smiling and looking hopeful. He'd have white wings shaped like these ones added onto his design. For the stained glass color palette, pastel pink, pale gold, and white would fit him, and a motif involving feathers and flowers (cherry blossoms, peonies, and/or hyacinths, all in pastel pink or white) would be lovely.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Levantura If there are any slots left, can I please claim a gem slot?
@Levantura If there are any slots left, can I please claim a gem slot?
qAcFMSh.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58