Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GIJINKAS + MORE ♥ (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@acherontiastyx

sweet!! they dont quite add up to a bust price, even with all the mats thrown in, so i'll cover the difference in gems no problem c:
@acherontiastyx

sweet!! they dont quite add up to a bust price, even with all the mats thrown in, so i'll cover the difference in gems no problem c:
wingsinger.png
he/him - fr+1
@ssnakebite

that sounds perfect! what would you like? ♥
@ssnakebite

that sounds perfect! what would you like? ♥
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

a lil bump for the late night.

so sorry for inactivity! i've been caught up with school and commissions haha
a lil bump for the late night.

so sorry for inactivity! i've been caught up with school and commissions haha
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/PBqh6hI41N5mg/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

thread's closed for a little while i work on the queue and school! ;_; pinglist is open, and ill open slots again when im all caught up
thread's closed for a little while i work on the queue and school! ;_; pinglist is open, and ill open slots again when im all caught up
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

hello!! im aiming to be done with this batch this week- meaning im opening up some slots to work on while im getting through this term (keeps me doing art, and i desperately need that lol). i've updated trade items, prices, and the queue. probably will add more art examples soon. so... store is open ; D
hello!! im aiming to be done with this batch this week- meaning im opening up some slots to work on while im getting through this term (keeps me doing art, and i desperately need that lol). i've updated trade items, prices, and the queue. probably will add more art examples soon. so... store is open ; D
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

@acherontiastyx
Could I totally snag and reserve that fullbody slot please? XD
And would you be interested in something a bit more Sci-Fi related this time around? I have a few ideas I could toss your way via PM if it wouldn't be too much of a bother?
@acherontiastyx
Could I totally snag and reserve that fullbody slot please? XD
And would you be interested in something a bit more Sci-Fi related this time around? I have a few ideas I could toss your way via PM if it wouldn't be too much of a bother?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

absolutely!!!

alo i'd love to ;__; i have a big soft spot for sci fi, PM away!
@ColorfulCredit

absolutely!!!

alo i'd love to ;__; i have a big soft spot for sci fi, PM away!
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

bump!
bump!
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop