Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Buy Art From A Rat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
heyyyy @RotRat! It's me again, I'm back, I couldn't resist
Would you be interested in doing a gijinka of Sthenno?
heyyyy @RotRat! It's me again, I'm back, I couldn't resist
Would you be interested in doing a gijinka of Sthenno?
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy
hey!! pardon my delayed reply, but sure, i'd love to! :Dc
just fill out the form for that when you can !
@boneboy
hey!! pardon my delayed reply, but sure, i'd love to! :Dc
just fill out the form for that when you can !
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@RotRat thank you lovely!
Commission Type: can i get a full body sketch in colour please?
Reference: this nerd here
Details: same as last time owo. except, bc he's human this time,, he usually wears slightly baggy dark pants and a black t-shirt - or no shirt at all. it's his profession, you see. He's a bit messy and the blood often misses his apron. He also has a dark grey hood cloak he wears when he' working.
Payment Method: would I be able to do 1000g and 500kt?
Other: some artists are comfortable with it and some aren't which is totally okay, but i could i please get a hunting knife strapped to his belt and holding another smaller knife in one hand? if not, that's cool!
@RotRat thank you lovely!
Commission Type: can i get a full body sketch in colour please?
Reference: this nerd here
Details: same as last time owo. except, bc he's human this time,, he usually wears slightly baggy dark pants and a black t-shirt - or no shirt at all. it's his profession, you see. He's a bit messy and the blood often misses his apron. He also has a dark grey hood cloak he wears when he' working.
Payment Method: would I be able to do 1000g and 500kt?
Other: some artists are comfortable with it and some aren't which is totally okay, but i could i please get a hunting knife strapped to his belt and holding another smaller knife in one hand? if not, that's cool!
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy
:> that all sounds doable, includin the knives!!
and mixed payment's more than fine!! send it over whenever you can and i'll get started! :D
@boneboy
:> that all sounds doable, includin the knives!!
and mixed payment's more than fine!! send it over whenever you can and i'll get started! :D
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4LRWUjf.png[/img] [size=2]its been a while![/center]
4LRWUjf.png

its been a while!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@RotRat hey there! I said I'd be back so here I am >:D

Commission Type: Fullbody Coloured Sketch
Reference: Ghoul
Details: So, I really like this example of yours LOL, could I get something similar with him wearing the second outfit on his reference sheet, with the hood up? Could he be looking really tired, and if you're ok with it, smoking a cigarette?
Payment Method: Is 1,000g and 500kt alright?
Other: Character info + hoodie graphic can be found in his bio !
@RotRat hey there! I said I'd be back so here I am >:D

Commission Type: Fullbody Coloured Sketch
Reference: Ghoul
Details: So, I really like this example of yours LOL, could I get something similar with him wearing the second outfit on his reference sheet, with the hood up? Could he be looking really tired, and if you're ok with it, smoking a cigarette?
Payment Method: Is 1,000g and 500kt alright?
Other: Character info + hoodie graphic can be found in his bio !
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd

welcome back! ;w;
aaa what a cool lookin guy!! :D i'd love to draw him!! i'll try to make something similar to that, and a cig is no problem !!! :>

just send the payment over when you can (mixed payment is fine also i should add!)! i'll get started asap!
@SoulShepherd

welcome back! ;w;
aaa what a cool lookin guy!! :D i'd love to draw him!! i'll try to make something similar to that, and a cig is no problem !!! :>

just send the payment over when you can (mixed payment is fine also i should add!)! i'll get started asap!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4JpHAgT.png[/img][/center]
4JpHAgT.png
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@RotRat

Hello! I read through your rules and pricing and just wanted to inquire if youre cool with couple pics? Im looking for one of my BF's and I fursonsa's, sitting next to each other and holding hands while his kisses mine on the cheek.

But I wanted to be sure you were okay with that before filling out the form!
@RotRat

Hello! I read through your rules and pricing and just wanted to inquire if youre cool with couple pics? Im looking for one of my BF's and I fursonsa's, sitting next to each other and holding hands while his kisses mine on the cheek.

But I wanted to be sure you were okay with that before filling out the form!
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@rotrat

hi!! i was wondering if you'd be up for doing a signature ?
@rotrat

hi!! i was wondering if you'd be up for doing a signature ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15