Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zyto's Bust Doodles! Semi-hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

Hello! Coming from your post on my forum, Im interested in grabbing a cel shaded colored bust of Fever!
@Zytorian

Hello! Coming from your post on my forum, Im interested in grabbing a cel shaded colored bust of Fever!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti Awesome! :D Thank you for choosing me! I hope it's okay if I respond here to you for both this shop and the pastel art shop of Duiilcet you responded to, as I manage both so otherwise I'd just have to ping you there too :D It'd be 1800 gems, and I checked your item list and would always be interested in any vials of scattersight, and [item=skin: Oblitus] is really darn cool! Duiilcet is asleep at the moment so I can't ask her about what items she would like yet, so if you'd like to pay her partially or fully with items then let me know and I'll ask her as soon as she wakes up c: Otherwise the price for her would be 1500 gems. You can send me the payment / any extra information such as an expression you really want through PM whenever you want :D I'll make sure to send you a sketch soon!
@Fawniti Awesome! :D Thank you for choosing me!

I hope it's okay if I respond here to you for both this shop and the pastel art shop of Duiilcet you responded to, as I manage both so otherwise I'd just have to ping you there too :D

It'd be 1800 gems, and I checked your item list and would always be interested in any vials of scattersight, and Skin: Oblitus is really darn cool!

Duiilcet is asleep at the moment so I can't ask her about what items she would like yet, so if you'd like to pay her partially or fully with items then let me know and I'll ask her as soon as she wakes up c: Otherwise the price for her would be 1500 gems.

You can send me the payment / any extra information such as an expression you really want through PM whenever you want :D I'll make sure to send you a sketch soon!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

Hello sorry for the delayed reply!

I could give you LAH Skin: Oblitus (1400g) and 2 scattersights for yours and lemme know if duiilcet is interested in any items or just pure g.
@Zytorian

Hello sorry for the delayed reply!

I could give you LAH Skin: Oblitus (1400g) and 2 scattersights for yours and lemme know if duiilcet is interested in any items or just pure g.
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@Fawniti

No worries! :D Sorry for my late reply too, I went to sleep like 10 minutes before you responded hahaha

And that sounds perfect to me! Thank you! c:

I asked Duiilcet and she loves scattersights but would prefer to take them as a partial payment at a max of 4, if that's okay?
@Fawniti

No worries! :D Sorry for my late reply too, I went to sleep like 10 minutes before you responded hahaha

And that sounds perfect to me! Thank you! c:

I asked Duiilcet and she loves scattersights but would prefer to take them as a partial payment at a max of 4, if that's okay?
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19