Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The inky Quill | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shariza YES :DD Order Type: Tab Description Links and References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63127011][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631271/63127011_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Info: Lore ideas in her Bio! I will purchase more later and sorry for late reply!
@Shariza
YES :DD
Order Type: Tab Description
Links and References: 63127011_350.png
Additional Info: Lore ideas in her Bio!

I will purchase more later and sorry for late reply!
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66 Thank you so much for your order! Just that I understand correctly, do you want lore the size of a tab description for her? Or do you want a description for the tab she's in? <3
@belladonna66 Thank you so much for your order! Just that I understand correctly, do you want lore the size of a tab description for her? Or do you want a description for the tab she's in? <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza
size of a backstory!
@Shariza
size of a backstory!
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66 I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand you correctly.
I can do one of the following things:
1) I write her a backstory of the size of a tab descripion, so approx. 1 paragraph with ~75 words
2) I write her a backstory of any of the sizes stated here, which is a bit more expensive, because longer:
Short (100~300 words): 50kt/g
Medium (300~500 words): 150kt/g
Long (500~900 words): 400kt/g
Very long (900+ words): 1000kt/g

Which of the two do you want?
@belladonna66 I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand you correctly.
I can do one of the following things:
1) I write her a backstory of the size of a tab descripion, so approx. 1 paragraph with ~75 words
2) I write her a backstory of any of the sizes stated here, which is a bit more expensive, because longer:
Short (100~300 words): 50kt/g
Medium (300~500 words): 150kt/g
Long (500~900 words): 400kt/g
Very long (900+ words): 1000kt/g

Which of the two do you want?
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza

I would like #1, a backstory of the size of her description!
@Shariza

I would like #1, a backstory of the size of her description!
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66 Alright, sorry so much for the confusion! I'll get to it asap <3
@belladonna66 Alright, sorry so much for the confusion! I'll get to it asap <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Order Type: Backstory
Order Length: Go Wild
Order Specifics: 3rd person, present
Links and References: Jolly, Bee, Ahmed, and Flicker
Additional Info:

This is for a university AU - kinda of based around Ahmed and Flicker, but Jolly and Bee are part of the picture too. Theres "states" in this AU, which are really just each elements, I suppose. This university is in earth flight though.

Ahmed is a Hipster college student. Is a history major, and on the university rowing team! Lives with her moms, Jolly and Bee(also lesbians). Her girlfriend is Flicker. Ahmed has a lot of anxiety, but is always soothed by Flicker's homemade tea. She enjoys oversized sweaters and listens to lo-fi music while she studies. Is part of the film club(although not super active), and when she's not studying or at practice, she'll help her friends with their shoots!

Flicker is a out-of-state student, who lives in the dorms. Is a ecology major, looking to study beetles/insects. She doesn't have time for sports like Ahmed, since she works a part time job at an on-campus cafe(not Jolly's cafe though), as a barista. She loves to make treats for Ahmed, and always spoils her with lots of homemade baked goods when Ahmed has a big exam she has to study for. She is allergic to cats, though thats not a super important part of the lore. She likes to paint and write sappy poetry about love.

Ahmed enjoys tea so much, since Jolly runs a cafe. She got interested in history by reading so many books from the book store that Bee owns.
Flicker enjoys books too, but can't go into Bee's bookstore, due to it being full of cats, and being allergic to cats.

They'll occasionally go on dates at Jolly's cafe, and Jolly of course will be the over enthusiastic parent, and make them homemade tiny cakes too. Bee will be like "leave them be! They are trying to have a date!", and will drag her wife off to help her organize her books or something.
And teach Flicker how to make some of Ahmed's favorite treats, which would include strawberry shortcake, and blueberry muffins!

Flicker and Ahmed love to study together(Flicker always infodumps about whatever bugs they see while they study), go on long walks at the university's gardens, go to the zoo, and will sometimes even go watch student films at the Film Club's showings!
Links and References: Jolly, Bee, Ahmed, and Flicker
Additional Info:

This is for a university AU - kinda of based around Ahmed and Flicker, but Jolly and Bee are part of the picture too. Theres "states" in this AU, which are really just each elements, I suppose. This university is in earth flight though.

Ahmed is a Hipster college student. Is a history major, and on the university rowing team! Lives with her moms, Jolly and Bee(also lesbians). Her girlfriend is Flicker. Ahmed has a lot of anxiety, but is always soothed by Flicker's homemade tea. She enjoys oversized sweaters and listens to lo-fi music while she studies. Is part of the film club(although not super active), and when she's not studying or at practice, she'll help her friends with their shoots!

Flicker is a out-of-state student, who lives in the dorms. Is a ecology major, looking to study beetles/insects. She doesn't have time for sports like Ahmed, since she works a part time job at an on-campus cafe(not Jolly's cafe though), as a barista. She loves to make treats for Ahmed, and always spoils her with lots of homemade baked goods when Ahmed has a big exam she has to study for. She is allergic to cats, though thats not a super important part of the lore. She likes to paint and write sappy poetry about love.

Ahmed enjoys tea so much, since Jolly runs a cafe. She got interested in history by reading so many books from the book store that Bee owns.
Flicker enjoys books too, but can't go into Bee's bookstore, due to it being full of cats, and being allergic to cats.

They'll occasionally go on dates at Jolly's cafe, and Jolly of course will be the over enthusiastic parent, and make them homemade tiny cakes too. Bee will be like "leave them be! They are trying to have a date!", and will drag her wife off to help her organize her books or something.
And teach Flicker how to make some of Ahmed's favorite treats, which would include strawberry shortcake, and blueberry muffins!

Flicker and Ahmed love to study together(Flicker always infodumps about whatever bugs they see while they study), go on long walks at the university's gardens, go to the zoo, and will sometimes even go watch student films at the Film Club's showings!
@mayogirl2 Thank you so much for your order! Go Wild starts at a downpayment of 50kt/g and I'll start on your lore ASAP!
@mayogirl2 Thank you so much for your order! Go Wild starts at a downpayment of 50kt/g and I'll start on your lore ASAP!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Links and References: Josie, Bea, Ahmed,Flicker and Carim
Additional Info:

This is now for Flicker! She's from out of state. Grew up surrounded by nature, and loved to go camping with her best friends back home. Was sad to leave everything behind for college. Very lonely until she met Ahmed, who also helped her find friends!
She studies ecology, mainly focused on beetles. Even keeps a tiny field notebook with her, at all times, so that she can sketch and write down about any weird bugs she finds.
She loves to write sappy poetry, especially dumb love poems about Ahmed, though she's embarrassed to show them to her. Ahmed, of course, loves her poetry, and encourages her to enter it in a writing contest held by the university newsletter!
Shes not a huge fan of tea(shes more of a coffee gal), but she will drink it with Ahmed. Loves to bake, of course, and loves to eat the baking even more! Has a big sweet tooth. Her favorites foods are probably tiramisu and cheese Danishes.
Links and References: Josie, Bea, Ahmed,Flicker and Carim
Additional Info:

This is now for Flicker! She's from out of state. Grew up surrounded by nature, and loved to go camping with her best friends back home. Was sad to leave everything behind for college. Very lonely until she met Ahmed, who also helped her find friends!
She studies ecology, mainly focused on beetles. Even keeps a tiny field notebook with her, at all times, so that she can sketch and write down about any weird bugs she finds.
She loves to write sappy poetry, especially dumb love poems about Ahmed, though she's embarrassed to show them to her. Ahmed, of course, loves her poetry, and encourages her to enter it in a writing contest held by the university newsletter!
Shes not a huge fan of tea(shes more of a coffee gal), but she will drink it with Ahmed. Loves to bake, of course, and loves to eat the baking even more! Has a big sweet tooth. Her favorites foods are probably tiramisu and cheese Danishes.
@mayogirl2 ah welcome back! I love writing for that little group of yours <3 Slot is reserved for you
@mayogirl2 ah welcome back! I love writing for that little group of yours <3 Slot is reserved for you
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10