Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The inky Quill | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VienneseWaltz Alright, I can go from there :) Do you have any specific lore for the rest of your clan? Are they wanderers or settled down? Do they have anything that you'd like to be included (e.g., are they merchants or do they produce something or whatever comes to mind)?

That's 140kt/g btw :)
@VienneseWaltz Alright, I can go from there :) Do you have any specific lore for the rest of your clan? Are they wanderers or settled down? Do they have anything that you'd like to be included (e.g., are they merchants or do they produce something or whatever comes to mind)?

That's 140kt/g btw :)
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
yes, Water (53340597) and Atacama (48297538) have lore! I think they are wanderers, but they have never left the forest, so in that sense they have settled down. They are a self-sufficient clan, so they actually need no/little help from or interaction with others. It doesn't mean that they aren't social, but they are just very close as a family and they are able to manage everything in life together. Like you can read in Waters lore, he is the teacher and provides for fish. So they all have their own task.
yes, i will send you the 140 in cr!
yes, Water (53340597) and Atacama (48297538) have lore! I think they are wanderers, but they have never left the forest, so in that sense they have settled down. They are a self-sufficient clan, so they actually need no/little help from or interaction with others. It doesn't mean that they aren't social, but they are just very close as a family and they are able to manage everything in life together. Like you can read in Waters lore, he is the teacher and provides for fish. So they all have their own task.
yes, i will send you the 140 in cr!
W3p0sjd.gif
@VienneseWaltz Perfect, thank you very much! I'll get to it asap and you'll receive an update in between <3
@VienneseWaltz Perfect, thank you very much! I'll get to it asap and you'll receive an update in between <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Myndris I have a slot available for ordering <3
@Myndris I have a slot available for ordering <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Hopefully this isn't too much but please let me know if it is!

Order Type: Prose

Order Length: Go Wild

Order Specifics: Anything is fine - however you feel matches the story best.

Links and References: Fae's Bio

Additional Info: I'm looking to have her story re-written, as I only wrote it down myself as a quick overview of the story. I'll be copy-ing and pasting info from another form I had used because it has a lot of the information:

Details: I'm looking for her current lore blurb to be fleshed out more, with possibly more details added in if you think of anything that would compliment the story - so feel free to sort of edit it a bit and ask any questions on my general lore.

Other Characters: Zirmir. They grew close during their brief time together and parted ways when Zirmir learned that Fae was living with her enemy. If you decide to do the extra it would include just a brief bit about Celeres. Doesn't really need to go into detail about the rest of the tribe tbh unless you feel like including them which are all in the same tab.

Extra: If you're able to mesh it in, I wouldn't mind you including what Zirmir did after she disappeared - which is bringing back the tribe which she had coerced into destroying Fae's peaceful village. From her perspective she though she was doing a good thing by getting rid of the enemy; however, Fae has never forgiven her and only moved into the outskirts of the tribe because she had nowhere else to go and Zirmir convinced Celeres not to execute her.

The story timeline is:
> Fae meets Zirmir while gathering berries/vegetables/food/or anything you may find interesting for the village

> Fae and Zirmir grow closer over time. During this, Zirmir shows her distrust and hatred for the beings that Fae lives with secretly which are called the Tovak. This makes Fae nervous to ever reveal the truth to Zirmir but does not prevent her from continuing their blossoming friendship which is quickly growing into something more. (Can have time skips for that, as it doesn't have to be ultra detailed or anything)

> Zirmir follows Fae back to the village without her knowing and learns the truth which is a shock and devastates her. She runs off and Fae is not able to find her.

> Optional: Zirmir strikes a deal with Celeres (does not to be detailed in the story as it can be something separate) - they rid the area of the friendly Tovak and destroy the village. In return they accept Zirmir and Fae into their group. This obviously backfires. It does not need to contain the 'after' of the village burning - it can just have Fae's immediate reaction and a cliffhanger if that suites your fancy.

I'm sure I wasn't detailed enough with some info that is escaping me right now so feel free to ask for more info! I'll probably only respond via pm (or discord because that's on my phone and I can see it instantly) though as I'm mildly uncomfy writing a lot of paragraphs into the thread, lol.
Hopefully this isn't too much but please let me know if it is!

Order Type: Prose

Order Length: Go Wild

Order Specifics: Anything is fine - however you feel matches the story best.

Links and References: Fae's Bio

Additional Info: I'm looking to have her story re-written, as I only wrote it down myself as a quick overview of the story. I'll be copy-ing and pasting info from another form I had used because it has a lot of the information:

Details: I'm looking for her current lore blurb to be fleshed out more, with possibly more details added in if you think of anything that would compliment the story - so feel free to sort of edit it a bit and ask any questions on my general lore.

Other Characters: Zirmir. They grew close during their brief time together and parted ways when Zirmir learned that Fae was living with her enemy. If you decide to do the extra it would include just a brief bit about Celeres. Doesn't really need to go into detail about the rest of the tribe tbh unless you feel like including them which are all in the same tab.

Extra: If you're able to mesh it in, I wouldn't mind you including what Zirmir did after she disappeared - which is bringing back the tribe which she had coerced into destroying Fae's peaceful village. From her perspective she though she was doing a good thing by getting rid of the enemy; however, Fae has never forgiven her and only moved into the outskirts of the tribe because she had nowhere else to go and Zirmir convinced Celeres not to execute her.

The story timeline is:
> Fae meets Zirmir while gathering berries/vegetables/food/or anything you may find interesting for the village

> Fae and Zirmir grow closer over time. During this, Zirmir shows her distrust and hatred for the beings that Fae lives with secretly which are called the Tovak. This makes Fae nervous to ever reveal the truth to Zirmir but does not prevent her from continuing their blossoming friendship which is quickly growing into something more. (Can have time skips for that, as it doesn't have to be ultra detailed or anything)

> Zirmir follows Fae back to the village without her knowing and learns the truth which is a shock and devastates her. She runs off and Fae is not able to find her.

> Optional: Zirmir strikes a deal with Celeres (does not to be detailed in the story as it can be something separate) - they rid the area of the friendly Tovak and destroy the village. In return they accept Zirmir and Fae into their group. This obviously backfires. It does not need to contain the 'after' of the village burning - it can just have Fae's immediate reaction and a cliffhanger if that suites your fancy.

I'm sure I wasn't detailed enough with some info that is escaping me right now so feel free to ask for more info! I'll probably only respond via pm (or discord because that's on my phone and I can see it instantly) though as I'm mildly uncomfy writing a lot of paragraphs into the thread, lol.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris Thank you so much for your order! I'll approach you on Discord for more information <3
@Myndris Thank you so much for your order! I'll approach you on Discord for more information <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
I adjusted my prices to reflect the amount of work going into a writing. Please refer to the first post for more information. I hope you have a lovely day <3
I adjusted my prices to reflect the amount of work going into a writing. Please refer to the first post for more information. I hope you have a lovely day <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
A small bump for an amazing lore shop! [emoji=heart size=1]
A small bump for an amazing lore shop!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Shariza [b]Order Type:[/b] Backstory [b]Order Length:[/b] Short [b]Order Specifics:[/b] 3rd person, present-tense [b]Links and References:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3866844] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38669/3866844_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional Info:[/b] Savis here has a roughly sketched out backstory in her bio (mostly bullet points and some poetry), I'm just looking for someone to help me put the pieces together without going over 500 words!
@Shariza

Order Type: Backstory
Order Length: Short
Order Specifics: 3rd person, present-tense
Links and References:

3866844_350.png

Additional Info:
Savis here has a roughly sketched out backstory in her bio (mostly bullet points and some poetry), I'm just looking for someone to help me put the pieces together without going over 500 words!
@NotQuiteToxic I can do that Backstory short sums up to 100g/kt <3
@NotQuiteToxic I can do that Backstory short sums up to 100g/kt <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10