Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The inky Quill | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SeaRaccoon Ooh, I love her, she is so cute and soft! Also you're welcome any time [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Medium Backstory sums up to 50kt/g :D
@SeaRaccoon Ooh, I love her, she is so cute and soft! Also you're welcome any time Medium Backstory sums up to 50kt/g :D
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza sent the 50kt, but my phone got laggy and sent a double crossroads and won't cancel the duplicate, sorry :"D
@Shariza sent the 50kt, but my phone got laggy and sent a double crossroads and won't cancel the duplicate, sorry :"D
@SeaRaccoon It's all good :D Thank you! I'll accept it when I'm done
@SeaRaccoon It's all good :D Thank you! I'll accept it when I'm done
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza Order Type: ([b]Backstory[/b] | Prose) Order Length: [b]Medium[/b] Order Specifics: ([b]1st person[/b] | 3rd person, present | [b]past[/b]) Links and References: Dragon:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=74&auth=60cbe7873dc66abecb922b2d1b586a71da1997b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Additional Info: Silverblizzard is a playful dragon that was slightly foolish when she was little. This shop is amazing!!I believe the price is 50kt, correct me if I'm wrong, should I send the CR now or when you are finished? Thanks again!
@Shariza

Order Type: (Backstory | Prose)
Order Length: Medium
Order Specifics: (1st person | 3rd person, present | past)
Links and References:
Dragon:dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=74&auth=60cbe7873dc66abecb922b2d1b586a71da1997b8&dummyext=prev.png
Additional Info: Silverblizzard is a playful dragon that was slightly foolish when she was little.

This shop is amazing!!I believe the price is 50kt, correct me if I'm wrong, should I send the CR now or when you are finished? Thanks again!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
@turtleking9974 Awww thank you! It means a lot to me that ypu say that! Do you have anything additional you'd like included? What are her abilities, her job, dominant character traits? Yes, 50kt/g is right. Pls send me a CR, then I start working on it, but I'll only accept it when I'm done [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@turtleking9974 Awww thank you! It means a lot to me that ypu say that!

Do you have anything additional you'd like included? What are her abilities, her job, dominant character traits?

Yes, 50kt/g is right. Pls send me a CR, then I start working on it, but I'll only accept it when I'm done
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza

Additional info:
She is playful but when she gets serious, she's serious. She enjoys playing with her familiar (trick of the light) Since Silverblizzard is from the Windswept Plateau, she likes the feel of the wind on her. She is an honest dragon and really likes playing with silk. Her job is a warrior and helps the leaders manage the clan.

I'll send the CR!

Thanks!!!
@Shariza

Additional info:
She is playful but when she gets serious, she's serious. She enjoys playing with her familiar (trick of the light) Since Silverblizzard is from the Windswept Plateau, she likes the feel of the wind on her. She is an honest dragon and really likes playing with silk. Her job is a warrior and helps the leaders manage the clan.

I'll send the CR!

Thanks!!!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
@turtleking9974 Got it, thank you! I'll start asap
@turtleking9974 Got it, thank you! I'll start asap
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Hey, my first permabab is desperate of some lore! Order Type: ([b]Backstory[/b] | Prose) Order Length: very long Order Specifics: (1st person | [b]3rd person[/b], [b]present[/b] | past) Links and References: Additional Info: I'd like to think of her as the (psychic) protector and healer of the clan. She uses her spiritual powers (clairvoyant) to make sure the clan is save. Clairvoyant dragons can get visions. During a vision they can see images from the future, the present or the past. She gives the clan hope and emphasizes the possibilities that they have. She helps them to weigh their choices. The clairvoyant will not decide for them or say what to do. she will offer various options so that they can decide for themself what they are going to do. I think personality-wise she is very calm, sweet and wise. You know, she is some kind of mystical creature/nymph in the woods. she is always there.. keeping her eye(s) out. I hope you can make her lore very mystical/spiritual :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56179798] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561798/56179798_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey, my first permabab is desperate of some lore!

Order Type: (Backstory | Prose)
Order Length: very long
Order Specifics: (1st person | 3rd person, present | past)
Links and References:
Additional Info: I'd like to think of her as the (psychic) protector and healer of the clan. She uses her spiritual powers (clairvoyant) to make sure the clan is save.
Clairvoyant dragons can get visions. During a vision they can see images from the future, the present or the past. She gives the clan hope and emphasizes the possibilities that they have. She helps them to weigh their choices. The clairvoyant will not decide for them or say what to do. she will offer various options so that they can decide for themself what they are going to do.
I think personality-wise she is very calm, sweet and wise.
You know, she is some kind of mystical creature/nymph in the woods. she is always there.. keeping her eye(s) out.

I hope you can make her lore very mystical/spiritual :)

56179798_350.png

W3p0sjd.gif
@VienneseWaltz I can definitely! To write a backstory, I'd need more information about how she came into existence, if you have any (if not, that is fine, I'll make something up). Do you have any idea why she took a liking to the clan? Are they the first beings she came across? Or were they just generally nice?
@VienneseWaltz I can definitely! To write a backstory, I'd need more information about how she came into existence, if you have any (if not, that is fine, I'll make something up). Do you have any idea why she took a liking to the clan? Are they the first beings she came across? Or were they just generally nice?
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
she was lonely for a long time, until some day she heard the clan wandering in the forest. she hid herself behind a tree, to take a look carefully. She immediately felt a strong connection on a higher spiritual level and finally found her inner calling to protect them. I think she is a nymph, so some sort of deity yes. But sometimes she might come across more as a spirit, since she only reveals herself to her own clan. she has a lot of supernatural powers.. The clan was generally really nice to her and although they never really felt like they were in danger, some extra protection and nice company could never hurt anyone.
she was lonely for a long time, until some day she heard the clan wandering in the forest. she hid herself behind a tree, to take a look carefully. She immediately felt a strong connection on a higher spiritual level and finally found her inner calling to protect them. I think she is a nymph, so some sort of deity yes. But sometimes she might come across more as a spirit, since she only reveals herself to her own clan. she has a lot of supernatural powers.. The clan was generally really nice to her and although they never really felt like they were in danger, some extra protection and nice company could never hurt anyone.
W3p0sjd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10