Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kettu's USD Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 3
@KuraiKarasu

yes, posting them to your own 'vaults' like st.ash and toyhouse is fine. the thing that is not allowed is reposting the pictures to your own art galleries in dA, FA, etc c:
@KuraiKarasu

yes, posting them to your own 'vaults' like st.ash and toyhouse is fine. the thing that is not allowed is reposting the pictures to your own art galleries in dA, FA, etc c:
zone: +10 FR
@VuoriKettu okay awesome <3 I would love to get two $5 sketches then, one of Angel and one of Wylder if that's okay with you c:
@VuoriKettu okay awesome <3 I would love to get two $5 sketches then, one of Angel and one of Wylder if that's okay with you c:
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@KuraiKarasu

ah, so two head shots then! it'll round to $10. i'll start working on them later today - currently have to prepare to travel to the next city for a shopping trip :'D
@KuraiKarasu

ah, so two head shots then! it'll round to $10. i'll start working on them later today - currently have to prepare to travel to the next city for a shopping trip :'D
@VuoriKettu No worries!! Take your time c: Just let me know when you're ready for me to pay
@VuoriKettu No worries!! Take your time c: Just let me know when you're ready for me to pay
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
boop!
boop!
@VuoriKettu

I'd love to be on your pinglist <3 will commission you as soon as I can too ;;
@VuoriKettu

I'd love to be on your pinglist <3 will commission you as soon as I can too ;;
@Saturnia

oh, ok! i'll keep you in mind! c:
@Saturnia

oh, ok! i'll keep you in mind! c: