Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scribbles? In MY Art Board?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Amoeba Pinglist would be good, sorry about that I saw you on a thread and assumed your Art Shop had just run dry.

You might want to add Closed somewhere on the first post or the title.
@Amoeba Pinglist would be good, sorry about that I saw you on a thread and assumed your Art Shop had just run dry.

pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Amoeba

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well, I assume I've been subscribed to this thread for quite a while, then just forgot lol. Anyways have a great day! <333
@Amoeba

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well, I assume I've been subscribed to this thread for quite a while, then just forgot lol. Anyways have a great day! <333
idk.png
[quote name="Nightfurypizza" date="2020-05-15 10:31:14" ] You might want to add Closed somewhere on the first post or the title. [/quote] I know how forums work, thank you :) As I said, I've been inactive.
Nightfurypizza wrote on 2020-05-15 10:31:14:

I know how forums work, thank you :) As I said, I've been inactive.
Scribble_Banner.png
oh no! sorry
oh no! sorry
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@Amoeba Please add me to your pinglist! [emoji=fae happy size=1] Thank you!
@Amoeba
Please add me to your pinglist!

Thank you!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@Amoeba
Could I please be added to the pinglist too? :D
@Amoeba
Could I please be added to the pinglist too? :D
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Juke

Can I be added to the pinglist? These are awesome, and I'd love to order one when you come back!
@Juke

Can I be added to the pinglist? These are awesome, and I'd love to order one when you come back!
platewing_sphinx.png
[center]oh no i dont know whats happening when was this thing last cleaned i gotta. hang on. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952022696189886494/1064450736865427487/POOF.png[/img] there we go, all dusted off. -------- @F10raAndFauna @QuetzalQueen @DraigTeg @Aica @WroughtIron1 @NightfuryPizza @Klazomaniac @BlackCatalyst @Neonpine Apologies if I missed anyone! I'll be going back and making an actual pinglist soon. But the Scribble Shop is open again for a limited time -- essentially until I get tired and close slots again ^^' Prices have been raised and I'm sorry about that but lord it's been years my quality is a lil' higher now and I needed to compensate. Please don't feel pressured to order if you don't feel the urge! [b]Opening two slots at a time so that I don't overwhelm myself -- please limit it to one character per order![/b][/center]
oh no i dont know whats happening
when was this thing last cleaned i gotta. hang on.

POOF.png

there we go, all dusted off.

@F10raAndFauna @QuetzalQueen @DraigTeg @Aica @WroughtIron1 @NightfuryPizza @Klazomaniac @BlackCatalyst @Neonpine

Apologies if I missed anyone! I'll be going back and making an actual pinglist soon.

But the Scribble Shop is open again for a limited time -- essentially until I get tired and close slots again ^^'

Prices have been raised and I'm sorry about that but lord it's been years my quality is a lil' higher now and I needed to compensate. Please don't feel pressured to order if you don't feel the urge!

Opening two slots at a time so that I don't overwhelm myself -- please limit it to one character per order!

Scribble_Banner.png
CLAIMS A GEM SLOT aware of son pleas draw son [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58554111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/585542/58554111_350.png[/img][/url]
CLAIMS A GEM SLOT

aware of son pleas draw son

58554111_350.png
9tla5k5.gif
[center]@Felwinter I am SO aware of son right now [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463912320897122304/1064463667489423521/Felwinter1.png[/img][/center]
@Felwinter
I am SO aware of son right now

Felwinter1.png
Scribble_Banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10