Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Digital Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@tinymush

absolutely! okay so I would love a fullbody of my pokesona then! he is just a mightnight lycanroc with a gold septum piercing (a simple ring is fine!), these glasses, and gold eyes instead of red!

finished refs: x + x

as for pose him looking scary/mischievous or really tried with like bags under his eyes! whatever is easier for you! i like a lot of lycanroc's original poses n stuff from the games and anime so whatever you think looks best! i'm not picky! ;v;

I will send the payment if that is all good with you!
@tinymush

absolutely! okay so I would love a fullbody of my pokesona then! he is just a mightnight lycanroc with a gold septum piercing (a simple ring is fine!), these glasses, and gold eyes instead of red!

finished refs: x + x

as for pose him looking scary/mischievous or really tried with like bags under his eyes! whatever is easier for you! i like a lot of lycanroc's original poses n stuff from the games and anime so whatever you think looks best! i'm not picky! ;v;

I will send the payment if that is all good with you!
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace sure, that sounds great! tysm for the commission
@zace sure, that sounds great! tysm for the commission
chadlasdragons.png
@zace tysm for the commission!!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/509873091451682817/560984885628633098/Frcomm5.png[/img]
@zace tysm for the commission!!!

Frcomm5.png
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

aHH HES PERFECT THANK U SM ;;;v;;; <333333
@tinymush

aHH HES PERFECT THANK U SM ;;;v;;; <333333
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
bump
bump
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush IS MEEE I have already take you a cat commision :3 And i am interessed for take another XD I haven't many Gem/Treasur but i have that : [item=Accent: Silhouette][item=Skin: Amber Gulper] & Skin: Plasma Caster ( PC M, Lightning Fest 11/14) [item=Messengers Scroll](4 x 99) [item= Primary Gene: Python] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight](3) [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] What would you be interested in? And how much will you estimate the total I see if I can take you an order and what :3
@tinymush

IS MEEE
I have already take you a cat commision :3
And i am interessed for take another XD
I haven't many Gem/Treasur but i have that :

Accent: Silhouette Skin: Amber Gulper & Skin: Plasma Caster ( PC M, Lightning Fest 11/14)
(4 x 99)
Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight (3) Tertiary Gene: Smirch

What would you be interested in?
And how much will you estimate the total I see if I can take you an order and what :3
Iconx100t.png
@SnowySavannah hello again! :) i would love the [item=primary gene: python] and the vials of hypnotic sight for whichever tier commission you'd like (except for a lined fullbody) :)
@SnowySavannah hello again! :)

i would love the Primary Gene: Python and the vials of hypnotic sight for whichever tier commission you'd like (except for a lined fullbody) :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush
I am so IN LOVE of steach isn't a problem XD
If i make all Fairground i can taKe you a full body colored sketch ( 337,5kT + Python and 3vials, ok ? ) ... And I couldn’t really let you do what you wanted with my character the last time...

So I think I’ll get you one!

For this kitty :3
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30712559/
If you want a quick overview of its character:
he is a big kid who knows how to be serious when the circumstances require him, always ready to have fun or to listen to others, very proud and charming towards the females.
@tinymush
I am so IN LOVE of steach isn't a problem XD
If i make all Fairground i can taKe you a full body colored sketch ( 337,5kT + Python and 3vials, ok ? ) ... And I couldn’t really let you do what you wanted with my character the last time...

So I think I’ll get you one!

For this kitty :3
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30712559/
If you want a quick overview of its character:
he is a big kid who knows how to be serious when the circumstances require him, always ready to have fun or to listen to others, very proud and charming towards the females.
Iconx100t.png
@SnowySavannah sure, that sounds great! im excited to draw him again :)
@SnowySavannah sure, that sounds great! im excited to draw him again :)
chadlasdragons.png
@SnowySavannah here he is!!! i hope u like it. tysm again :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/509873091451682817/563788883486048267/frcomm3.2.png[/img]
@SnowySavannah here he is!!! i hope u like it. tysm again :)

frcomm3.2.png
chadlasdragons.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55