Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hnai's Art Shop | Closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61
Hopefully I can grab a spot, I'll pull up my laptop in a moment to get the references!

Reference:
https://toyhou.se/5017150.kino-okushiba
Drawing type:
Baby~
Payment type(s):
Treasure (should be 500kt?)
Anything else I should know?:
-- I don't really have an outfit for him, so feel free to draw him with any attire!
Hopefully I can grab a spot, I'll pull up my laptop in a moment to get the references!

Reference:
https://toyhou.se/5017150.kino-okushiba
Drawing type:
Baby~
Payment type(s):
Treasure (should be 500kt?)
Anything else I should know?:
-- I don't really have an outfit for him, so feel free to draw him with any attire!
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
@Hnai May I claim a slot, please? [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y6BKqOK.png[/img] [b]Drawing type:[/b] Shaded Headshot [b]Payment type(s):[/b] Gems [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] He's a half-elf cleric based on Klaus Hargreeves from the show "The Umbrella Academy". His backstory can be found on [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49567319]this dragon here[/url]!
@Hnai May I claim a slot, please?

Reference:
Y6BKqOK.png
Drawing type: Shaded Headshot
Payment type(s): Gems
Anything else I should know?: He's a half-elf cleric based on Klaus Hargreeves from the show "The Umbrella Academy". His backstory can be found on this dragon here!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png

aaa whoah, i fell asleep and this got filled quickly qwq
I'll get to each one of you now

@Vovina
Accepted, i'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent <3

@Chivalry
aaa whoah, i love those ocs, i'd love to work on that <3
I already have some ideas and concepts, i'll show you when i get these sketched!
Just wanted to remind you that this is a slow opening, since i'm working from home and also taking online classes from home, this might take a while to be finished, but i'll do my best to keep you updated with wips and such <3

I'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent!

@Vegtaboom

Love working on babies! Some of these might need to be simplified a little bit to fit the small canvas, i hope thats fine qwq//

I'll get started right after payment is sent!

@NostalgicBreeze
I can do that! I'll get started right after payment is sent c:

@SarcasticHawke
aaa i'm sorry, i got all the slots filled atm, tho i love the oc ;;
I'd love to work with you sometime soon, if you want, i can ping you before i open next time

aaa whoah, i fell asleep and this got filled quickly qwq
I'll get to each one of you now

@Vovina
Accepted, i'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent <3

@Chivalry
aaa whoah, i love those ocs, i'd love to work on that <3
I already have some ideas and concepts, i'll show you when i get these sketched!
Just wanted to remind you that this is a slow opening, since i'm working from home and also taking online classes from home, this might take a while to be finished, but i'll do my best to keep you updated with wips and such <3

I'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent!

@Vegtaboom

Love working on babies! Some of these might need to be simplified a little bit to fit the small canvas, i hope thats fine qwq//

I'll get started right after payment is sent!

@NostalgicBreeze
I can do that! I'll get started right after payment is sent c:

@SarcasticHawke
aaa i'm sorry, i got all the slots filled atm, tho i love the oc ;;
I'd love to work with you sometime soon, if you want, i can ping you before i open next time
beastclantop.png
@Hnai I'd definitely love a ping, thank you so much <3
@Hnai I'd definitely love a ping, thank you so much <3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Katzen
I'm sorry! All slots are closed now ;;
But i ca ping you before the next opening to make sure you get a slot!
@Katzen
I'm sorry! All slots are closed now ;;
But i ca ping you before the next opening to make sure you get a slot!
beastclantop.png
@goblincat

I just noticed i didn't ping you in my reply post, i'm so sorry! You're accepted! I'll get started right after payment is sent <3
@goblincat

I just noticed i didn't ping you in my reply post, i'm so sorry! You're accepted! I'll get started right after payment is sent <3
beastclantop.png
[center]Hello! Every year at my birthday i do a mass hatch to celebrate the date! This year was specially difficult to everyone, so i want to open a BUNCH of eggs as a gift for myself! [columns][item= unhatched nature egg][nextcol]Besides the eggs i'm going to get from NOTN i want to get some elemental eggs, so i'm doing art for eggs too! [/columns] [b]Any elemental eggs will be accepted as an additional part of the payment or full payment (egg value: 310g), no nocturne or bog eggs please! [/b] I'm also accepting gems and treasure as usual. Please note that this is a slow opening! Meaning that i might take a while to get to your commission, due to online classes taking most part of my day. I will do my best to keep everyone updated tho! -------------------------------------- Pinglist: @Solistare @Aztec @Iodine @ArtsyDragon7 @Ghoulcats @momij @Mazurkas @SongOfShadows @TheRunawayRaven @Lake @Mikixen @Vegtaboom @Nebbi @wesleydog @Vulpess @Mintso @OnyxBat @ado @Exeidur @descending @phosphenes @Gurrero @Yukorusshi @faraway @SoulShepherd @KaiHanley1998 @Pressia @mercurialwings @Joule @ShahDalamadur @Dromarch @Curio @ARabbitOnTheMoon @Heterochromic @3idolon @@Curio @sockmonkeygerald @NightmareJudge @soulykins @Pleasant @X3X @peachcream @Marceline @Cov @eieru @theoncomingstorm @Aehdncl @liramyne @hymns @katzen @gamjubean @Kiwith @Cats @Ziegler @BlueDusk @tidecaller @MeikaiSecret @Unnerve @Giltine13 @Vovina @Emordnilap @AntiFerret @Articuno2011 @Dragakure @weirdmagedd0n @Toonetta @Zith @Oceanas @Cognitive @Alpestris @ridill @Aidan @mistygold @Nyrath @Awiens @Argante @MidNightTiger @Convexity @goblincat @Vovina @NostalgicBreeze @SarcasticHawke @icseal @godqueen @jr413 @nephelle @Yum @Driamatic @pushpin @CuddlyAlpaca @BeingOfSalt @AngelOfFate @Pleasant @candyhighgaming @Naegiri @Jailor @mystiki @noiro18 @moosesushi [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ulKyNPB3yAenn2xa8opFmbuBakeJsKLVI2Li_fwwYw/edit][b]If you want your name removed or added to the pinglist, feel free to edit this doc![/b][/url][/center]
Hello! Every year at my birthday i do a mass hatch to celebrate the date! This year was specially difficult to everyone, so i want to open a BUNCH of eggs as a gift for myself!
Unhatched Nature Egg Besides the eggs i'm going to get from NOTN i want to get some elemental eggs, so i'm doing art for eggs too!

Any elemental eggs will be accepted as an additional part of the payment or full payment (egg value: 310g), no nocturne or bog eggs please!

I'm also accepting gems and treasure as usual.

Please note that this is a slow opening! Meaning that i might take a while to get to your commission, due to online classes taking most part of my day. I will do my best to keep everyone updated tho!

Pinglist:

@Solistare @Aztec @Iodine @ArtsyDragon7 @Ghoulcats @momij @Mazurkas @SongOfShadows @TheRunawayRaven @Lake @Mikixen @Vegtaboom @Nebbi @wesleydog @Vulpess @Mintso @OnyxBat @ado @Exeidur @descending @phosphenes @Gurrero @Yukorusshi @faraway @SoulShepherd @KaiHanley1998 @Pressia @mercurialwings @Joule @ShahDalamadur @Dromarch @Curio @ARabbitOnTheMoon @Heterochromic @3idolon @@Curio @sockmonkeygerald @NightmareJudge @soulykins @Pleasant @X3X @peachcream @Marceline @Cov @eieru @theoncomingstorm @Aehdncl @liramyne @hymns @katzen @gamjubean @Kiwith @Cats @Ziegler @BlueDusk @tidecaller @MeikaiSecret @Unnerve @Giltine13 @Vovina @Emordnilap @AntiFerret @Articuno2011 @Dragakure @weirdmagedd0n @Toonetta @Zith @Oceanas @Cognitive @Alpestris @ridill @Aidan @mistygold @Nyrath
@Awiens @Argante @MidNightTiger @Convexity @goblincat @Vovina @NostalgicBreeze @SarcasticHawke @icseal @godqueen @jr413 @nephelle @Yum @Driamatic @pushpin @CuddlyAlpaca @BeingOfSalt @AngelOfFate @Pleasant @candyhighgaming @Naegiri @Jailor @mystiki @noiro18 @moosesushi

If you want your name removed or added to the pinglist, feel free to edit this doc!
beastclantop.png
@Hnai I would love a slot please! Plenty of eggs to choose from, I'll be able to fill in the order form in a few hours if that's okay :)
@Hnai I would love a slot please! Plenty of eggs to choose from, I'll be able to fill in the order form in a few hours if that's okay :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Sure! I'll reserve a spot for you <3
@sockmonkeygerald
Sure! I'll reserve a spot for you <3
beastclantop.png
Reference: Image
Drawing type: Headshot - Shaded
Payment type(s): Treasure
Anything else I should know?: hmm nope!
Reference: Image
Drawing type: Headshot - Shaded
Payment type(s): Treasure