Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cute Art + Bouncing Pixels [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@MothPaladin, thank you! Yeah that's fine! I'll send you the payment! [emoji=familiar heart]
@MothPaladin, thank you! Yeah that's fine! I'll send you the payment!
tumblr_inline_pntrctcQx71ryj5uw_1280.gif Gamer | + 9 hrs | 20 years old | Netherlands | She/Her
„Little by little, one travels far.” - J. R. R. Tolkien.

• I hoard Antlers
• Blue is
@hatsunemiku Yeah, I can do that! c: You can pay before I start or half before and half when it's done, either is fine!
@hatsunemiku Yeah, I can do that! c: You can pay before I start or half before and half when it's done, either is fine!
tumblr_pno74l1mjS1rjv6tso3_r1_250.png
@Pyrozod Sure thing! And thank you! ;v; She looks super cool and I love the jar idea. <3 You can pay either before I start or half before and half when it's done, your choice!
@Pyrozod Sure thing! And thank you! ;v; She looks super cool and I love the jar idea. <3 You can pay either before I start or half before and half when it's done, your choice!
@MothPaladin
I'd love to get a shaded one of this dude Mantus
This outfit would be best, without the gold lipstick tho
@MothPaladin
I'd love to get a shaded one of this dude Mantus
This outfit would be best, without the gold lipstick tho
@Clubbingclown Ooh yes I love a good Tief, I can do that. <3 You can pay before I start or half before and half when it's done, up to you!
@Clubbingclown Ooh yes I love a good Tief, I can do that. <3 You can pay before I start or half before and half when it's done, up to you!
@MothPaladin Will do.
and oh side note he does have 6 horns, most people miss the smaller 4. Which I get cuz it does kinda get lost in the hair so yee
@MothPaladin Will do.
and oh side note he does have 6 horns, most people miss the smaller 4. Which I get cuz it does kinda get lost in the hair so yee
@lioncoin Oh he's pretty! ;o; Yeah I can do that, you can pay before I start or half before half when it's done, up to you!
@lioncoin Oh he's pretty! ;o; Yeah I can do that, you can pay before I start or half before half when it's done, up to you!
@Gaias Done! I hope I didn't miss anything important and that you like it! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d5a0343073797e085efa6db3d4fbc08/tumblr_pntrdrJVf91rjv6tso1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f271ee7a2ba1a7fce5ebcd5802956ebd/tumblr_inline_pntrctcQx71ryj5uw_1280.gif[/img]
@Gaias Done! I hope I didn't miss anything important and that you like it!

tumblr_pntrdrJVf91rjv6tso1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pntrctcQx71ryj5uw_1280.gif
@MothPaladin, omg that is gorgeous! [emoji=familiar heart] thank you!
@MothPaladin, omg that is gorgeous! thank you!
tumblr_inline_pntrctcQx71ryj5uw_1280.gif Gamer | + 9 hrs | 20 years old | Netherlands | She/Her
„Little by little, one travels far.” - J. R. R. Tolkien.

• I hoard Antlers
• Blue is
@MothPaladin Could I get a ping when you open more slots? :)
@MothPaladin Could I get a ping when you open more slots? :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14