Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jified's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@jackferrara ahh that’s a rather old piece from me, my art style has changed since then ^^; Thank you, I’ll put on you on the pinglist!
@jackferrara ahh that’s a rather old piece from me, my art style has changed since then ^^; Thank you, I’ll put on you on the pinglist!
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@facinarose Alright, sure! I’ll try to get to your piece ASAP ^^
@facinarose Alright, sure! I’ll try to get to your piece ASAP ^^
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@Gem4567 @NanoMachina @kyrin18 @snappdragon @Psi @valdosta @jackferrara @Facinarose @Inverness

welp, that took a lot longer than i thought.

Sorry for the delay! if any of y'all still remember this. But the shop has officially opened, with 3 slots currently!

Please check the front page for more info, I've revamped quite a bit~
@Gem4567 @NanoMachina @kyrin18 @snappdragon @Psi @valdosta @jackferrara @Facinarose @Inverness

welp, that took a lot longer than i thought.

Sorry for the delay! if any of y'all still remember this. But the shop has officially opened, with 3 slots currently!

Please check the front page for more info, I've revamped quite a bit~
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
I commissioned the following piece from jified [img]https://i.imgur.com/9riqw9X.png[/img] v gud i screm [emoji=eliminate size=1]
I commissioned the following piece from jified

9riqw9X.png
v gud i screm
1XvTtel.png
@jified I most certainly do and I most certainly would like a slot! :D I'd like a this lady here humanized as her DND character- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11562370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115624/11562370_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a human monster hunter fighter, fights with a glaive, and wears a whole lotta green. She's got auburn hair often kept in a ponytail, light tan skin, and a bunch of freckles. Her armor can be referenced from the pieces in her bio, but I'd like her face to be more delicate and refined, more like [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497196666051624960/571512588504924180/134c6b1291475fd899bfd9af2b3b1d23.png]this.[/url] As my companions have stated, she's "like a jacked nerdy girl with a heart of gold", as she nerds out over beasts and monsters and keeps notes on what they do, their lifestyle, and how to hunt them. She's got a sarcastic and fiery sort of temperament, but she's got a good nature and means well. I'd like her expression to either be angry/focused, sarcastic, or grinning cheerfully. If you have any questions, feel more than free to ask! :D
@jified I most certainly do and I most certainly would like a slot! :D

I'd like a this lady here humanized as her DND character-

11562370_350.png

She's a human monster hunter fighter, fights with a glaive, and wears a whole lotta green. She's got auburn hair often kept in a ponytail, light tan skin, and a bunch of freckles. Her armor can be referenced from the pieces in her bio, but I'd like her face to be more delicate and refined, more like this.

As my companions have stated, she's "like a jacked nerdy girl with a heart of gold", as she nerds out over beasts and monsters and keeps notes on what they do, their lifestyle, and how to hunt them. She's got a sarcastic and fiery sort of temperament, but she's got a good nature and means well.

I'd like her expression to either be angry/focused, sarcastic, or grinning cheerfully.

If you have any questions, feel more than free to ask! :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose Alright, got it! One important thing though, please choose which category you want me to draw haha. I've got both busts and half bodies now, you can check the front page for more info ^^

Thanks! Glad to see you around again :)

(also i'm going to sleep after this so my next reply will probably be delayed, fyi)
@Facinarose Alright, got it! One important thing though, please choose which category you want me to draw haha. I've got both busts and half bodies now, you can check the front page for more info ^^

Thanks! Glad to see you around again :)

(also i'm going to sleep after this so my next reply will probably be delayed, fyi)
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@jified Ah! I think I'll take a bust :D Thank you! And no worries, rest well o/
@jified Ah! I think I'll take a bust :D Thank you! And no worries, rest well o/
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@jified
I'd love a slot for a half body line art.
I'll PM with my subject thoughts.
@jified
I'd love a slot for a half body line art.
I'll PM with my subject thoughts.
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
I'd love to grab the last slot for a shaded half-body, I'll PM you the details
I'd love to grab the last slot for a shaded half-body, I'll PM you the details
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@Facinarose Alright, I’ll start ASAP ^^

@Inverness PM away!
@Facinarose Alright, I’ll start ASAP ^^

@Inverness PM away!
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her