Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Rex's Art Shenanigans • Low Price
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Boop
Boop
JdI797C.gif
Beep boop
Beep boop
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Hello hello~

Could I bother you for a flat colored bust of my gal, Rhory? C: I have no preference for expression either btw

Would be paying in USD via paypal as well~
@Rexcaliburr

Hello hello~

Could I bother you for a flat colored bust of my gal, Rhory? C: I have no preference for expression either btw

Would be paying in USD via paypal as well~
13338669_QsRR4IhGdK8SCdb.png
@Huolon Absolutely! Do PM me your email so I can send an invoice!
@Huolon Absolutely! Do PM me your email so I can send an invoice!
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr $3 Grab bag please? [emoji=ridgeback love]
@Rexcaliburr

$3 Grab bag please?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Of course! Hit me up in PMs with your Paypal email and choice of character you'd like me to draw!
@Bluedragon Of course! Hit me up in PMs with your Paypal email and choice of character you'd like me to draw!
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr
hi! could i order a shaded waist-up in treasure for my boy daegon? he's a hawk/falcon-based aarakocra! i'll dm you a bunch of refs if you're down to draw him -- and i have ordered from you a few times before ^^
@Rexcaliburr
hi! could i order a shaded waist-up in treasure for my boy daegon? he's a hawk/falcon-based aarakocra! i'll dm you a bunch of refs if you're down to draw him -- and i have ordered from you a few times before ^^
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.png
@Fawkesian Gotcha! You'll be eligible for the 10% discount too ^^ Go ahead and PM me!
@Fawkesian Gotcha! You'll be eligible for the 10% discount too ^^ Go ahead and PM me!
JdI797C.gif
Boop
Boop
JdI797C.gif
beep boop
beep boop
JdI797C.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16