Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Rex's Art Shenanigans • Low Price
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Rexcaliburr

Rubs my grubby hands together

Hello Rex! :D it's me again, this time because I would like a shaded fullbody BUT the twist is I would like to order one for my dear @Rulanir! I'll let Rula tell you about her character if you're game for a commission for USD~ Let me know if you need my PayPal email for an invoice or if you still have it, thank you! :D
@Rexcaliburr

Rubs my grubby hands together

Hello Rex! :D it's me again, this time because I would like a shaded fullbody BUT the twist is I would like to order one for my dear @Rulanir! I'll let Rula tell you about her character if you're game for a commission for USD~ Let me know if you need my PayPal email for an invoice or if you still have it, thank you! :D
jPn0HFw.png _ Skye
they/them

aboutFAQ
@Skyeline Welcome back, it's good to see you again! I would be delighted to do something for Rulanir! I don't have your email since I've switched laptops and lost a lot of the autofill stuff, so if you could send me your email that'd be great!
@Skyeline Welcome back, it's good to see you again! I would be delighted to do something for Rulanir! I don't have your email since I've switched laptops and lost a lot of the autofill stuff, so if you could send me your email that'd be great!
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Shaded halfbody of this fella?

https://www.rprepository.com/c/wilds

Full size of his art
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392910336895746049/671204715878678528/wildrenfinished.png

I'd love to have him in a shirt kinda like this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/f1/44/81f144fcb0f5d20d32cc23905e34e69f.jpg just with the laces undone and open so his chest floof pokes through
@Rexcaliburr

Shaded halfbody of this fella?

https://www.rprepository.com/c/wilds

Full size of his art
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392910336895746049/671204715878678528/wildrenfinished.png

I'd love to have him in a shirt kinda like this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/f1/44/81f144fcb0f5d20d32cc23905e34e69f.jpg just with the laces undone and open so his chest floof pokes through
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Warlocke I'd love to do that! How would you prefer to pay?
@Warlocke I'd love to do that! How would you prefer to pay?
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr Can totally do PP
@Rexcaliburr Can totally do PP
@Warlocke Great! Do send me your Paypal email so I can send an invoice, thanks! I just updated my prices, but I will still charge the old prices for you.
@Warlocke Great! Do send me your Paypal email so I can send an invoice, thanks! I just updated my prices, but I will still charge the old prices for you.
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Hey hey hey, me again :D You did a great job of my blue-haired pirate dude and my reindeer god, and now I'm here thanks to the lovely Skyeline for art of an Exalted TTRPG character I started playing just two days ago, Shrieking Ragged Tongue :D

*slides in with a big pile of scattered photo refs*

First things first, Rags (as he's informally known) is an Abyssal, caught forever in the moment between life and death, so he's quite literally a dead man walking. He's average height, slim build, and generally pretty gritty, greasy, grimy, ragged, and weathered-looking. Nothing about him is in good condition. As a general aesthetic inspo, think black metal biker with a dash of New Orleans voodoo.

This guy has the general face and skin tone I'm picturing, but with more unkempt, loose Rob Zombie-style dreadlocks, uneven length and a sort of ashy grey, with a ragged headband to hold them off his face. He has black metal-style corpse paint - use Orion of Behemoth as inspo; if possible, I'd like it to be a bit patchy in places, showing small areas of skin, keep it looking worn and ragged. I like the sort of blended, mottled look rather than the classic solid look. He's also got a magical mark in the middle of his forehead that can't be covered and looks like a hollow ring that continually oozes blood. He also has a longish but narrow beard and a short moustache, with various rings, beads, and bits of bone in his beard and hair alike.

He wears a tricked-out top hat, a sort of laid-back, casual sneer, black leather driving gloves with bare fingertips and spikes on the knuckles, and a really worn-in, beaten-up spiked jacket (either no hood, or hood down). He has a tattered scarf, a belt with a skull-shaped buckle, and a ragged shirt and waistcoat (though neither would probably be too visible between the scarf and jacket). Scuffed leather pants, cowboy boots worn over them (no spurs), and one of these for fighting.

As a general colour scheme, lots of black, lots of grey, and tinges of sickly purple and green wherever you feel some colour is needed (because all black isn't particularly interesting, eh?). Metallic embellishments are dandy, but no gold.

I hope this is enough scattered nonsense to work with, and I look forward to seeing what you do with him! I don't have an exact mental image yet, so I'm pretty loosey-goosey with it.
@Rexcaliburr

Hey hey hey, me again :D You did a great job of my blue-haired pirate dude and my reindeer god, and now I'm here thanks to the lovely Skyeline for art of an Exalted TTRPG character I started playing just two days ago, Shrieking Ragged Tongue :D

*slides in with a big pile of scattered photo refs*

First things first, Rags (as he's informally known) is an Abyssal, caught forever in the moment between life and death, so he's quite literally a dead man walking. He's average height, slim build, and generally pretty gritty, greasy, grimy, ragged, and weathered-looking. Nothing about him is in good condition. As a general aesthetic inspo, think black metal biker with a dash of New Orleans voodoo.

This guy has the general face and skin tone I'm picturing, but with more unkempt, loose Rob Zombie-style dreadlocks, uneven length and a sort of ashy grey, with a ragged headband to hold them off his face. He has black metal-style corpse paint - use Orion of Behemoth as inspo; if possible, I'd like it to be a bit patchy in places, showing small areas of skin, keep it looking worn and ragged. I like the sort of blended, mottled look rather than the classic solid look. He's also got a magical mark in the middle of his forehead that can't be covered and looks like a hollow ring that continually oozes blood. He also has a longish but narrow beard and a short moustache, with various rings, beads, and bits of bone in his beard and hair alike.

He wears a tricked-out top hat, a sort of laid-back, casual sneer, black leather driving gloves with bare fingertips and spikes on the knuckles, and a really worn-in, beaten-up spiked jacket (either no hood, or hood down). He has a tattered scarf, a belt with a skull-shaped buckle, and a ragged shirt and waistcoat (though neither would probably be too visible between the scarf and jacket). Scuffed leather pants, cowboy boots worn over them (no spurs), and one of these for fighting.

As a general colour scheme, lots of black, lots of grey, and tinges of sickly purple and green wherever you feel some colour is needed (because all black isn't particularly interesting, eh?). Metallic embellishments are dandy, but no gold.

I hope this is enough scattered nonsense to work with, and I look forward to seeing what you do with him! I don't have an exact mental image yet, so I'm pretty loosey-goosey with it.
@Rulanir @Warlocke Hi! Just to let you both know, your orders may take a little while longer as I'm going overseas for a week and leaving this Sunday. I'll have your orders completed when I get back, thanks!
@Rulanir @Warlocke Hi! Just to let you both know, your orders may take a little while longer as I'm going overseas for a week and leaving this Sunday. I'll have your orders completed when I get back, thanks!
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr Hey how was your trip? Just checking in with you
@Rexcaliburr Hey how was your trip? Just checking in with you
@Warlocke Hey, thanks for asking! I've returned safely thankfully, I'm currently catching up on the missed school work and commissions.
@Warlocke Hey, thanks for asking! I've returned safely thankfully, I'm currently catching up on the missed school work and commissions.
JdI797C.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16