Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Closetcreep’s Signature Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Closetcreep I love how dynamic your art is! Please add me to your pinglist if that's ok~
@Closetcreep I love how dynamic your art is! Please add me to your pinglist if that's ok~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Closetcreep

These are amazing! Can I be added to your ping list?
@Closetcreep

These are amazing! Can I be added to your ping list?
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@Closetcreep, Ping list please?
@Closetcreep, Ping list please?
mn0cX9u.gif
@closetcreep
put me on your pinglist please! i love your art :0
@closetcreep
put me on your pinglist please! i love your art :0
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@Closetcreep
May I be on the pinglist please? I’d love to snag one of these signatures in the future. ;)
@Closetcreep
May I be on the pinglist please? I’d love to snag one of these signatures in the future. ;)
l0yYPBF.png
@Closetcreep

May I be added to your pinglist as well please? Your art is gorgeous!
@Closetcreep

May I be added to your pinglist as well please? Your art is gorgeous!
@Wolfkai @Beastii @Queenkatoe @Zuncik

4 slots still available, if you don’t claim them within the next 24h I will ping the next 4 people in line :3 but don’t worry, I will ping you once again when I have slots open.
@Wolfkai @Beastii @Queenkatoe @Zuncik

4 slots still available, if you don’t claim them within the next 24h I will ping the next 4 people in line :3 but don’t worry, I will ping you once again when I have slots open.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Closetcreep
Yes I would love a slot but I am having a tough time deciding on what character or dragon you should draw. Can I ask for you to pick between 4 characters over pm? Your art style is so gorgeous and your coloring is vibrant and lively. Its sorta hard to pick!
@Closetcreep
Yes I would love a slot but I am having a tough time deciding on what character or dragon you should draw. Can I ask for you to pick between 4 characters over pm? Your art style is so gorgeous and your coloring is vibrant and lively. Its sorta hard to pick!
Yokai.gif
@Closetcreep I’m sorry, I would but I’m broke atm so could you keep me on your ping list for future slots?
@Closetcreep I’m sorry, I would but I’m broke atm so could you keep me on your ping list for future slots?
queen_katoe.gif
Hello! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
Hello! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11