Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quailly's Art Shop | GEMS/USD [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@aztec

Absolutely! Ill start on her right away after finishing up on Tanja's!
@aztec

Absolutely! Ill start on her right away after finishing up on Tanja's!
@Quaillybirb - Awesome, thank you! Do you prefer payment upfront, half upfront/after after, some other way?
@Quaillybirb - Awesome, thank you! Do you prefer payment upfront, half upfront/after after, some other way?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
Usually half upfront and half after! Some people will give me all upfront though so its up to you what youd like to do!

@aztec
Usually half upfront and half after! Some people will give me all upfront though so its up to you what youd like to do!

@aztec
@Quaillybirb - Okay! I'll go ahead and do all upfront, since that's easiest for me!
@Quaillybirb - Okay! I'll go ahead and do all upfront, since that's easiest for me!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
alrighty! thank you!!
alrighty! thank you!!
@quaillybirb
Your art is really pretty! Are you comfortable doing art of characters from existing media? And also, if so, would it be alright if I asked for variations on their outfits/design if I had references for the things I wanted different?
@quaillybirb
Your art is really pretty! Are you comfortable doing art of characters from existing media? And also, if so, would it be alright if I asked for variations on their outfits/design if I had references for the things I wanted different?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@maribelemerson

Thank you! I'm all good with drawing characters from shows, cartoons, games etc! Outfit variations are also alright!
@maribelemerson

Thank you! I'm all good with drawing characters from shows, cartoons, games etc! Outfit variations are also alright!
@Quaillbirb
Awesome! I'd like to get a normal-style colored sketch with two characters. I was thinking a pose like this, maybe, and I don't know what you'd consider that since it's kind of one waist-up one full body, but I'm good with paying the full body price if you want to count it as that.

And then character refs:

Kay(the one I'd like to be doing the lifting, pls): 1 2 (sprites if you really want more)
The only real changes I'd want for her design are if she could have pants (same color as her skirt), no sleeves, and a couple scars on her arms, if that's alright.

Maya(the one being lifted): 1 2 3 (sprites)
And then for her, a dress like this one (you can fudge the details, im more into it for the colors), and a jacket like this (without the black undersleeve thing though please), and sandals like she does in her official art.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more info. Thank you!
@Quaillbirb
Awesome! I'd like to get a normal-style colored sketch with two characters. I was thinking a pose like this, maybe, and I don't know what you'd consider that since it's kind of one waist-up one full body, but I'm good with paying the full body price if you want to count it as that.

And then character refs:

Kay(the one I'd like to be doing the lifting, pls): 1 2 (sprites if you really want more)
The only real changes I'd want for her design are if she could have pants (same color as her skirt), no sleeves, and a couple scars on her arms, if that's alright.

Maya(the one being lifted): 1 2 3 (sprites)
And then for her, a dress like this one (you can fudge the details, im more into it for the colors), and a jacket like this (without the black undersleeve thing though please), and sandals like she does in her official art.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more info. Thank you!
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@maribelemerson

Ah okay! I'll count it as waist up! Feel free to go ahead and send me half the payment whenever ya can.
@maribelemerson

Ah okay! I'll count it as waist up! Feel free to go ahead and send me half the payment whenever ya can.
small bump!
small bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38