Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arka's Artshop [USD / EMERGENCY]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 72 73
@arka
Can you work off a detailed description for a humanoid design? I like your style a lot.
@arka
Can you work off a detailed description for a humanoid design? I like your style a lot.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@arka are you open for commissions? :D
@arka are you open for commissions? :D
J0RHwF8.png
@NataliaRomanova sure yeah i can do that :)

@tidecaller i'm always open for usd commissions. as for gem/treasure, i only have one slot left :D
@NataliaRomanova sure yeah i can do that :)

@tidecaller i'm always open for usd commissions. as for gem/treasure, i only have one slot left :D
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@arka would it be possible to grab the last treasure/gem slot for a headshot of this girl of mine? If not then I'd love to be added to your pinglist
@arka would it be possible to grab the last treasure/gem slot for a headshot of this girl of mine? If not then I'd love to be added to your pinglist
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@arka
Amazing! Could I get the last gem slot for a full body? :D
@arka
Amazing! Could I get the last gem slot for a full body? :D
@theoncomingstorm I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm hoping to finish some commissions today so you probably won't wait that long :3
@theoncomingstorm I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm hoping to finish some commissions today so you probably won't wait that long :3
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@NataliaRomanova sure, I'll mark you down for a slot :D
@NataliaRomanova sure, I'll mark you down for a slot :D
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@arka
Thank you! I just love the geometric style of your art, it's so beautiful, the mermaid is my favorite example! My character is an evil princess.
Young, female, mid-back length light blonde hair, orange glowing eyes. Would be wearing a red, medieval style dress, something simple is just fine. Perhaps one of those little forehead crowns with a jewel? A half-Phoenix, human, but would have fiery wings behind her, perhaps she's standing in fire, tbh, just have fun with a pose.
Description of personality: conniving, prideful, greedy, tricky, heartless.
I'd like it shaded, but it doesn't need a background if you don't want to draw one!
Do I send gems now?
@arka
Thank you! I just love the geometric style of your art, it's so beautiful, the mermaid is my favorite example! My character is an evil princess.
Young, female, mid-back length light blonde hair, orange glowing eyes. Would be wearing a red, medieval style dress, something simple is just fine. Perhaps one of those little forehead crowns with a jewel? A half-Phoenix, human, but would have fiery wings behind her, perhaps she's standing in fire, tbh, just have fun with a pose.
Description of personality: conniving, prideful, greedy, tricky, heartless.
I'd like it shaded, but it doesn't need a background if you don't want to draw one!
Do I send gems now?
@NataliaRomanova you can send the gems now or later, it's up to you! but i hope you don't mind waiting for a bit because i will be finishing my older commissions first :D
@NataliaRomanova you can send the gems now or later, it's up to you! but i hope you don't mind waiting for a bit because i will be finishing my older commissions first :D
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@arka
I don't mind at all. Can you just shoot me a ping when you're ready to start and I'll send payment then?
@arka
I don't mind at all. Can you just shoot me a ping when you're ready to start and I'll send payment then?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 72 73