Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll make a playlist for your OC | PING
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
@(@therunawayraven
Posting to remind myself to fill out the form tomorrow)
@(@therunawayraven
Posting to remind myself to fill out the form tomorrow)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@fletcher
Sorry for the late response, I ended up being busier than expected. If I’m not too late, here’s my form!

Vyra: th page- https://toyhou.se/2208199.vyra- moodboard by wildhunt- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518694823432028182/648464864809058305/0290F08E-2C26-4009-8659-A62EF09B685B.jpeg
Information: Mostly on her page but I have more typed up that I haven’t added yet so I’ll put that here (it’s supposed to be under “story” but it’s a little harder to edit on my iPad)

A slave to Maverick’s organization, Vyra is treated poorly by most of its members and is often the victim of verbal, and on some unfortunate occasions physical, abuse. She decides quickly that it’s best for her to do what she’s told and avoid doing anything that could anger them.
After around six years there, she accidentally runs into Lucian while carrying a stack of files to someone. Though not exactly friendly, he’s much nicer to her than the others have been and (noticing her bruises and fear) actually seems a bit concerned about her condition. Later he comes back to ask what happened. They probably meet a couple more times before Lucian decides to leave and free Vyra and Red. They’re on the run for awhile with no idea where to go that would be safe, then one night, Red runs off into the forest and leads them to a portal. Before Lucian and Vyra really have a chance to discuss it, Red goes through the portal and they quickly follow him back into the First World. Vyra doesn’t get her memories back then, but something about the place seems oddly familiar and it isn’t long before Red leads them to something else, or rather, someone else. Arlo, traveling with two people Vyra doesn’t recognize called Jasper and Eliyen.
Though Vyra doesn’t know Eliyen, she can’t help but feel that the older elf hasn’t been acting normal since Vyra joined the group. Arlo had introduced Jasper and Eliyen to her as her friends, but Eliyen seems like she’s mad at Arlo all the time, and she barely looks at Vyra. Finally Vyra gets tired of wondering what’s going on and works up the courage to ask her. Though Eliyen tries to avoid the question at first she eventually breaks down and tells Vyra that she’s her sister and was the one who sent her to the new world in an attempt to keep her safe, that the portal collapsed when she went through it and that’s why she can’t remember anything from before, that she’d searched for her years but had eventually given up, that, until Red had come charging out of the woods in front of her, she’d been afraid she was dead. At first Vyra is overwhelmed by the information, but the more she thinks about it, the more it makes sense. It takes awhile, but eventually they start to reconnect.
Traveling with Arlo, Eliyen and the others, Vyra slowly starts to become more confident.
I’m still trying to decide if she can use magic but I’m kind of leaning towards giving her some type of psychic/psionic abilities

Misc: I don’t really care for rap, other than that, whatever you think fits!
@fletcher
Sorry for the late response, I ended up being busier than expected. If I’m not too late, here’s my form!

Vyra: th page- https://toyhou.se/2208199.vyra- moodboard by wildhunt- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518694823432028182/648464864809058305/0290F08E-2C26-4009-8659-A62EF09B685B.jpeg
Information: Mostly on her page but I have more typed up that I haven’t added yet so I’ll put that here (it’s supposed to be under “story” but it’s a little harder to edit on my iPad)

A slave to Maverick’s organization, Vyra is treated poorly by most of its members and is often the victim of verbal, and on some unfortunate occasions physical, abuse. She decides quickly that it’s best for her to do what she’s told and avoid doing anything that could anger them.
After around six years there, she accidentally runs into Lucian while carrying a stack of files to someone. Though not exactly friendly, he’s much nicer to her than the others have been and (noticing her bruises and fear) actually seems a bit concerned about her condition. Later he comes back to ask what happened. They probably meet a couple more times before Lucian decides to leave and free Vyra and Red. They’re on the run for awhile with no idea where to go that would be safe, then one night, Red runs off into the forest and leads them to a portal. Before Lucian and Vyra really have a chance to discuss it, Red goes through the portal and they quickly follow him back into the First World. Vyra doesn’t get her memories back then, but something about the place seems oddly familiar and it isn’t long before Red leads them to something else, or rather, someone else. Arlo, traveling with two people Vyra doesn’t recognize called Jasper and Eliyen.
Though Vyra doesn’t know Eliyen, she can’t help but feel that the older elf hasn’t been acting normal since Vyra joined the group. Arlo had introduced Jasper and Eliyen to her as her friends, but Eliyen seems like she’s mad at Arlo all the time, and she barely looks at Vyra. Finally Vyra gets tired of wondering what’s going on and works up the courage to ask her. Though Eliyen tries to avoid the question at first she eventually breaks down and tells Vyra that she’s her sister and was the one who sent her to the new world in an attempt to keep her safe, that the portal collapsed when she went through it and that’s why she can’t remember anything from before, that she’d searched for her years but had eventually given up, that, until Red had come charging out of the woods in front of her, she’d been afraid she was dead. At first Vyra is overwhelmed by the information, but the more she thinks about it, the more it makes sense. It takes awhile, but eventually they start to reconnect.
Traveling with Arlo, Eliyen and the others, Vyra slowly starts to become more confident.
I’m still trying to decide if she can use magic but I’m kind of leaning towards giving her some type of psychic/psionic abilities

Misc: I don’t really care for rap, other than that, whatever you think fits!
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@TheRunawayRaven Here it is! I tried to build a playlist that follows her story--a few songs keeping her head down, trying to survive, then wondering and figuring out who Eliyen is, and a few songs with their relationship development too. I hope that you like it! ^^
@TheRunawayRaven Here it is! I tried to build a playlist that follows her story--a few songs keeping her head down, trying to survive, then wondering and figuring out who Eliyen is, and a few songs with their relationship development too. I hope that you like it! ^^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@fletcher
Ooh cool, thanks!! I haven't had a chance to listen yet but hopefully tonight ^^
I'll send the CR~
@fletcher
Ooh cool, thanks!! I haven't had a chance to listen yet but hopefully tonight ^^
I'll send the CR~
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
Character or relationship: mood image
Information: Cillien was a noble first-born son whose duty it was to bring honour to his house. He joined the military, and quickly (and accidentally) joined the ranks of an elite group of warriors known as Dragoons, which succeeded in bringing honour to his family. Eventually he was gravely wounded and presumed dead, and having grown tired of the corruption and the injustice present in his home, he left rather than correct that notion. He became a courtesan/therapist/hired-friend (long story, but think like... Inara from Firefly) for several years, always hiding his true identity. He fell in love with another man, but unfortunately his past caught up to him, and he was abducted and tortured for months. Though he eventually escaped, he returned to find that with how long he'd been gone, his lover had found a new love and so he left to start again.

Strong themes should include grieving love lost (but not resenting it -- he's genuinely happy that his former lover found happiness, even if it wasn't with him), his desire to help and do well by others, the past catching up to him, and maybe a hint of heavy expectations he's running from (but only a hint)

I know you have access to my Alex's Discord server -- the first story in #other-writings (What Was Left Behind) is a story about Cillien and encapsulates a lot of what he went through recently.

Character or relationship: Image link
Information: oh boy where do I start
Sooo Avymet is from an all-female society, sorta. That is to say, males exist, just... not as part of the society. They come back occasionally to reproduce, then go back to their solitary way away from the females (and each other). The children are raised with the females until puberty, at which point any males are discovered and kicked out. (No, I don't know why they don't realize a kid is male until puberty. Square Enix never explained that.)

Aymet was among the most social of the Viis children, and it was DEVASTATING to him when he was essentially kicked out. He begged and begged and begged to stay, but was no allowed because Girls Only and whatnot. Another male Viis took him under the man's wing, but only for long enough to teach him the skills he needed to survive and protect their homeland. Then the mentor figure vanished without a trace because he knew Avymet wouldn't voluntarily leave on his own.

At this point in time in his story, he's wandering around going half-mad from isolation, desperate for any social contact.

Major themes include: being a social butterfly, a feeling of being rejected just for who he is, friendliness and outgoingness, some hints of crazy/hearing voices/etc.

Misc: The usual not-screamy stuff.

And after @zetsumei gets one for Jean, remind me to order a playlist for the Val/Jean relationship.
Character or relationship: mood image
Information: Cillien was a noble first-born son whose duty it was to bring honour to his house. He joined the military, and quickly (and accidentally) joined the ranks of an elite group of warriors known as Dragoons, which succeeded in bringing honour to his family. Eventually he was gravely wounded and presumed dead, and having grown tired of the corruption and the injustice present in his home, he left rather than correct that notion. He became a courtesan/therapist/hired-friend (long story, but think like... Inara from Firefly) for several years, always hiding his true identity. He fell in love with another man, but unfortunately his past caught up to him, and he was abducted and tortured for months. Though he eventually escaped, he returned to find that with how long he'd been gone, his lover had found a new love and so he left to start again.

Strong themes should include grieving love lost (but not resenting it -- he's genuinely happy that his former lover found happiness, even if it wasn't with him), his desire to help and do well by others, the past catching up to him, and maybe a hint of heavy expectations he's running from (but only a hint)

I know you have access to my Alex's Discord server -- the first story in #other-writings (What Was Left Behind) is a story about Cillien and encapsulates a lot of what he went through recently.

Character or relationship: Image link
Information: oh boy where do I start
Sooo Avymet is from an all-female society, sorta. That is to say, males exist, just... not as part of the society. They come back occasionally to reproduce, then go back to their solitary way away from the females (and each other). The children are raised with the females until puberty, at which point any males are discovered and kicked out. (No, I don't know why they don't realize a kid is male until puberty. Square Enix never explained that.)

Aymet was among the most social of the Viis children, and it was DEVASTATING to him when he was essentially kicked out. He begged and begged and begged to stay, but was no allowed because Girls Only and whatnot. Another male Viis took him under the man's wing, but only for long enough to teach him the skills he needed to survive and protect their homeland. Then the mentor figure vanished without a trace because he knew Avymet wouldn't voluntarily leave on his own.

At this point in time in his story, he's wandering around going half-mad from isolation, desperate for any social contact.

Major themes include: being a social butterfly, a feeling of being rejected just for who he is, friendliness and outgoingness, some hints of crazy/hearing voices/etc.

Misc: The usual not-screamy stuff.

And after @zetsumei gets one for Jean, remind me to order a playlist for the Val/Jean relationship.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Finished Cillien's playlist! Poor thing :'( Tried to sort of trace his story a bit with the songs, I hope you like it!

I've been trying and trying to put something together for Aymet but I think I just don't know his personality well enough... can you tell me more about him in general? Is he a happy sort of person usually, should his playlist have those kinds of songs? Does he feel bitter about the things that have happened, or just sad and desperate? Are his feelings directed toward any specific people or just the society in general? Sorry for all the questions ;v; <3
@Alestrius Finished Cillien's playlist! Poor thing :'( Tried to sort of trace his story a bit with the songs, I hope you like it!

I've been trying and trying to put something together for Aymet but I think I just don't know his personality well enough... can you tell me more about him in general? Is he a happy sort of person usually, should his playlist have those kinds of songs? Does he feel bitter about the things that have happened, or just sad and desperate? Are his feelings directed toward any specific people or just the society in general? Sorry for all the questions ;v; <3
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
oh is this open again?
oh is this open again?
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven If you ever want to know the status of the shop I put updates at the very top of the first post <3 currently it is still closed but I have a bit more free time because of the State of the World so I'm open to taking slots by bribe til the end of my semester.
@TheRunawayRaven If you ever want to know the status of the shop I put updates at the very top of the first post <3 currently it is still closed but I have a bit more free time because of the State of the World so I'm open to taking slots by bribe til the end of my semester.
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Quintillion @MahuruRaji @Callows @plasticoctopus @Venusian @afire @TheRunawayRaven @ArowanaPrincess @Alestrius @Mareanie @Banjo @StarryNightt @Rocwylde @Xesei @Emordnilap @YetDarker @hotpocketguru @BioSkyFall @Jaderannosaurus @galaxychilde @L1br4 @dandyfrau @Starmax @Farvel @Kunikida @tamayori @ClanHeartsgleam @katzen @MaribelEmerson @SmokeGhost @Ambrite @ImagineWagons420 @Eebee

Hey all! Long time no see! The shop's open for a little bit, come get your playlists c:
@Quintillion @MahuruRaji @Callows @plasticoctopus @Venusian @afire @TheRunawayRaven @ArowanaPrincess @Alestrius @Mareanie @Banjo @StarryNightt @Rocwylde @Xesei @Emordnilap @YetDarker @hotpocketguru @BioSkyFall @Jaderannosaurus @galaxychilde @L1br4 @dandyfrau @Starmax @Farvel @Kunikida @tamayori @ClanHeartsgleam @katzen @MaribelEmerson @SmokeGhost @Ambrite @ImagineWagons420 @Eebee

Hey all! Long time no see! The shop's open for a little bit, come get your playlists c:
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fleycher May I claim a spot? I need a minute to pick a character
@Fleycher May I claim a spot? I need a minute to pick a character
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36