Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48
@jbapple Here is your bottle! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7EZYjmJ.gif[/img]
@jbapple

Here is your bottle!

7EZYjmJ.gif
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Sidegrinder
which tert options do you want on your two ungened dragons Lagniappe and Foster?
@Sidegrinder
which tert options do you want on your two ungened dragons Lagniappe and Foster?
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
[b]Artist[/b]: @QueenSabriel [b]Request[/b]: Chocolate-covered dragonberry [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20967186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209672/20967186_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 10 levels I hope there's still time to accept this order. If so, can I send the dragons directly to you? Thank you!
Artist: @QueenSabriel

Request: Chocolate-covered dragonberry

Reference(s):
20967186_350.png

Payment: 10 levels

I hope there's still time to accept this order. If so, can I send the dragons directly to you?

Thank you!
7mXHQ6J.png
@Wraith296 Here is your bottle! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qNcFOwQ.gif[/img]
@Wraith296

Here is your bottle!

qNcFOwQ.gif
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Saskia
of course and go ahead and send them to me! I'll be on most of the night hopefully!
@Saskia
of course and go ahead and send them to me! I'll be on most of the night hopefully!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Hikaruna

Hi who do I send my levels to for the order ?? I can send them 1 at a time to you if you want?
@Hikaruna

Hi who do I send my levels to for the order ?? I can send them 1 at a time to you if you want?
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@DecemberStar send them to me, you can send them all at once via crossroads. I’ll need those before rollover tonight :)
@DecemberStar send them to me, you can send them all at once via crossroads. I’ll need those before rollover tonight :)
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
I hope it's not too late to send in a last minute order for some of these fancy bottles! ^^; I have the levels already, 40 level 5 dragons, should I send them to you or an attendant? [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Katsuokai #173419 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Copper [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Copper Pocketwatch] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Multi-Lens magnifier] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Copper Gear] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels [br]------ [b]Artist:[/b] @/Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Katsuokai #173419 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] Still, bottom left, facing right [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Magical Shard] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Pink Chalcedony] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels [br]----- [b]Artist:[/b] @/Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Katsuokai #173419 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Copper [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Nature [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox] Still, bottom left, facing right [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Peppermint] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Maidens Blush] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels [br]----- [b]Artist:[/b] @/Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Katsuokai #173419 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Dayglo Thresh] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Decorative Desert Tile] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sunbeam Fig] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels [br]----- Item 1 is the bottom item, 2 the middle item, and 3 is the top item, right? However, if you think it'd look better, feel free to rearrange the floating items. [emoji=guardian happy]
I hope it's not too late to send in a last minute order for some of these fancy bottles! ^^; I have the levels already, 40 level 5 dragons, should I send them to you or an attendant?

Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Katsuokai #173419

Bottle shape: Globe
Bottle colour: Copper
Flight element bead: Lightning
Item 1: Copper Pocketwatch Floating
Item 2: Multi-Lens Magnifier Floating
Item 3: Copper Gear Floating

Payment Total: 50 levels

Artist: @/Amariel

Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Arcane
Item 1: Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Still, bottom left, facing right
Item 2: Magical Shard Floating
Item 3: Pink Chalcedony Floating

Bottle colour: Copper
Flight element bead: Nature
Item 1: Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Still, bottom left, facing right
Item 2: Peppermint Floating
Item 3: Maidens Blush Floating

Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Light
Item 1: Dayglo Thresh Floating
Item 2: Decorative Desert Tile Floating
Item 3: Sunbeam Fig Floating

Item 1 is the bottom item, 2 the middle item, and 3 is the top item, right? However, if you think it'd look better, feel free to rearrange the floating items.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@QueenSabriel Hmm... Capsule for Foster, and Ringlets for Lagniappe. [emoji=guardian happy]
@QueenSabriel Hmm... Capsule for Foster, and Ringlets for Lagniappe.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Saskia Here is your Berry! I hope it's all good! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PxIOksz.png[/img]
@Saskia
Here is your Berry! I hope it's all good!
PxIOksz.png
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48