Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] The Foxe Den (FR + USD)
1 2 3 4 5
@Melodious
For a flat colour fullbody (apparel included) she'd be 1kg/1 million t/10 USD, or for a fully shaded and highlighted piece it'd be 2kg/milt or 20 USD. If you were up to it, I'd be delighted to take Spice as payment instead??
I can absolutely do all her apparel! All I'll need is some info about her personality, what pose you'd prefer, stuff like that! You can also leave it completely up to me, that's fine too.

I haven't drawn a pair together, but I'm sure I could easily do those two together! For pairs, I'd charge the normal commission cost x1.5, so not double the price, just a bit extra to cover the second dragon.
@Melodious
For a flat colour fullbody (apparel included) she'd be 1kg/1 million t/10 USD, or for a fully shaded and highlighted piece it'd be 2kg/milt or 20 USD. If you were up to it, I'd be delighted to take Spice as payment instead??
I can absolutely do all her apparel! All I'll need is some info about her personality, what pose you'd prefer, stuff like that! You can also leave it completely up to me, that's fine too.

I haven't drawn a pair together, but I'm sure I could easily do those two together! For pairs, I'd charge the normal commission cost x1.5, so not double the price, just a bit extra to cover the second dragon.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe
I would love to trade Spice for art! Does he merit the full works?

California is the spirit keeper for my lair. You might say she is a shaman who specializes in keeping the weather fairly mild over our clan lands and she keeps a comfortable private space where she counsels lonely or sad dragons. She is very much an introvert but is so warm and welcoming in person that everyone is comforted by her presence. She has a fierce loyalty to her clan and Queen.
@Foxe
I would love to trade Spice for art! Does he merit the full works?

California is the spirit keeper for my lair. You might say she is a shaman who specializes in keeping the weather fairly mild over our clan lands and she keeps a comfortable private space where she counsels lonely or sad dragons. She is very much an introvert but is so warm and welcoming in person that everyone is comforted by her presence. She has a fierce loyalty to her clan and Queen.
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Yes, he'd absolutely cover the full works! He's so cute.

That sounds lovely! I'll be finishing up other commissions tonight and get back to you with a sketch soon!
Now, I usually take payment before I start - in this case, perhaps you could send him after I send you a first sketch? I've never taken a dragon as full payment before so let me know if that works for you!
@Melodious
Yes, he'd absolutely cover the full works! He's so cute.

That sounds lovely! I'll be finishing up other commissions tonight and get back to you with a sketch soon!
Now, I usually take payment before I start - in this case, perhaps you could send him after I send you a first sketch? I've never taken a dragon as full payment before so let me know if that works for you!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe
I will set up a CR as soon as you show me the preliminaries. Thank you
@Foxe
I will set up a CR as soon as you show me the preliminaries. Thank you
TzfAhH6.png
@Foxe

I have the 4 talonclasp pendants just not in the bundle. Would that work as payment? And if so, how much would you value them at?
@Foxe

I have the 4 talonclasp pendants just not in the bundle. Would that work as payment? And if so, how much would you value them at?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa
I'd count them as worth 1kg! Pure currency is always preferred, but I also value them higher due to their rarity. Thankfully they'll at least eventually come back, but yeah.
@yumehisakawa
I'd count them as worth 1kg! Pure currency is always preferred, but I also value them higher due to their rarity. Thankfully they'll at least eventually come back, but yeah.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe

Okay, another question! Your post says polished fullbody is 2kg and underneath it says flat color 1kg. Does that mean it would be 2kg for a color-less fullbody and an additional 1kg for flat color or...?
@Foxe

Okay, another question! Your post says polished fullbody is 2kg and underneath it says flat color 1kg. Does that mean it would be 2kg for a color-less fullbody and an additional 1kg for flat color or...?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa
Ah, sorry, no! A polished fullbody is with colour, shading, and highlights, and flat colour is just that - no shading or anything, and just basic colour.
@yumehisakawa
Ah, sorry, no! A polished fullbody is with colour, shading, and highlights, and flat colour is just that - no shading or anything, and just basic colour.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe Ahh okay, that makes sense! I'm not as familiar with art terms, so that's my bad for not understanding things. But anyway, that being the case, I'd like this: [b]Type of art:[/b] polished fullbody [b]Payment method:[/b] the 4 talonclasp pendants (worth 1kg) + 1kg pure Dragon or other reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393/39258_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality notes:[/b] As the leader and matriarch of the clan, GuiFeng leads firmly but is more caring than she usually lets on. (Um... she has some stuff in her bio. Sorry I'm not more detailed, but my writing brain is blanking out for the moment.) Does that work?
@Foxe

Ahh okay, that makes sense! I'm not as familiar with art terms, so that's my bad for not understanding things. But anyway, that being the case, I'd like this:

Type of art: polished fullbody
Payment method: the 4 talonclasp pendants (worth 1kg) + 1kg pure
Dragon or other reference:

39258_350.png

Personality notes: As the leader and matriarch of the clan, GuiFeng leads firmly but is more caring than she usually lets on. (Um... she has some stuff in her bio. Sorry I'm not more detailed, but my writing brain is blanking out for the moment.)

Does that work?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa
Okay! It looks great. My only concern is her skin - it's pretty complicated and I'm not sure I'd be able to do it. I'll absolutely give it a shot, but I will warn you it may not look as detailed in the finished piece as it does on her right now. Is that okay?
Her apparel is totally fine!
@yumehisakawa
Okay! It looks great. My only concern is her skin - it's pretty complicated and I'm not sure I'd be able to do it. I'll absolutely give it a shot, but I will warn you it may not look as detailed in the finished piece as it does on her right now. Is that okay?
Her apparel is totally fine!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5