Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] sunset scripts → lore/fic shop
1 2
welcome to sunset scripts.

hello! this is the first time i'm doing this sort of thing so please be patient. i need money and i've been thinking about taking writing commissions for a while now, so i figured now's a good time.

rules and info:
1. anything requested must abide by fr's code of conduct. that means no nsfw commissions or such.

2. payment comes after the work is finished, and i will PM you a link to a google drive document.

3. do not claim my work as your own. credit with a link back to my page or this thread is appreciated.

4. please do not edit my work. once i show you the finished work you can request edits. i want you to be happy with the finished product! edits are mostly free up to a point.

5. any grammar errors or typos you point out to me are always free. like all humans are i'm prone to making mistakes.

6. gems are preferred but i do accept treasure. see below for pricing.

please understand that i am a full-time college student, so life may get in the way of turnaround time. of course, i will try to get any and all commissions done in a timely manner, but i will let you know if something gets in the way.
welcome to sunset scripts.

hello! this is the first time i'm doing this sort of thing so please be patient. i need money and i've been thinking about taking writing commissions for a while now, so i figured now's a good time.

rules and info:
1. anything requested must abide by fr's code of conduct. that means no nsfw commissions or such.

2. payment comes after the work is finished, and i will PM you a link to a google drive document.

3. do not claim my work as your own. credit with a link back to my page or this thread is appreciated.

4. please do not edit my work. once i show you the finished work you can request edits. i want you to be happy with the finished product! edits are mostly free up to a point.

5. any grammar errors or typos you point out to me are always free. like all humans are i'm prone to making mistakes.

6. gems are preferred but i do accept treasure. see below for pricing.

please understand that i am a full-time college student, so life may get in the way of turnaround time. of course, i will try to get any and all commissions done in a timely manner, but i will let you know if something gets in the way.
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][font=calibri][b]examples[/b][/font][/center] [font=calibri]this is old clan lore i had before i redid my lair. it's not quite what i'm offering at the moment, but you get the idea of what my writing style is like. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r1V8jwzkJnnepojutxncxp8z-yd6KWehUU6lh5-4aIo/edit?usp=sharing][x][/url] old lore for a dragon i am selling.[/font] [quote][font=calibri]To kill a witch you need: a dagger washed in wine and blood, and polished to a shine. A cloak with iron woven in the fabric, but make no mistakes, it will not protect you. Bravery, to face a witch and know you may never again see the rise of the harvest moon over the darkened skies. Many try and many fail. Some go out with a dagger polished in water and blood, because they scoff at the idea that wine could help. Some put too much faith in their cloak, thinking that the iron will keep them safe. And others still put too much trust in their own abilities, heading out on a hunt and believing they will make it home. To kill a witch you need: knowledge, for how can you fight something you know nothing of? An escape route, but know this will only buy you time if you do not kill the witch. If you do, however, still be quick and do not dawdle, because you do not know what creatures a witch's death will bring. But above all else: to kill a witch, you must be certain that she will never come [i]back[/i].[/font][/quote] [font=calibri]i have several (older) examples of my own original OC writing on my ao3. please PM me if you would like to see these! examples within my own lair: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38247765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/382478/38247765.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=calibri]completed commissions: [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cAJRDovWJYAYyyUkaF5PQaJ7kzCSh-nVcOF_wyp1yU/edit]for yum[/url] 934 words
examples

this is old clan lore i had before i redid my lair. it's not quite what i'm offering at the moment, but you get the idea of what my writing style is like.
[x]

old lore for a dragon i am selling.
Quote:
To kill a witch you need: a dagger washed in wine and blood, and polished to a shine. A cloak with iron woven in the fabric, but make no mistakes, it will not protect you. Bravery, to face a witch and know you may never again see the rise of the harvest moon over the darkened skies. Many try and many fail. Some go out with a dagger polished in water and blood, because they scoff at the idea that wine could help. Some put too much faith in their cloak, thinking that the iron will keep them safe. And others still put too much trust in their own abilities, heading out on a hunt and believing they will make it home.

To kill a witch you need: knowledge, for how can you fight something you know nothing of? An escape route, but know this will only buy you time if you do not kill the witch. If you do, however, still be quick and do not dawdle, because you do not know what creatures a witch's death will bring. But above all else: to kill a witch, you must be certain that she will never come back.

i have several (older) examples of my own original OC writing on my ao3. please PM me if you would like to see these!

examples within my own lair:

completed commissions:

for yum
934 words

black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b][font=calibri][bio] slots and pricing[/b][/center] [font=calibri]i'm charging about 2g per word, so the base price is [b]200g/200kt per 100 words[/b]. not going strictly by word count allows for flexibility when editing so the price does not drastically change if an edit is requested. since i'm new to this, i'll only be taking two slots for the time being. this may change in the future depending on my availability and turnaround time. only one slot per person, but depending on the length of the bio you can request up to two bios at a time. one slot = two bios of up to 500 words. one slot = one bio of 500+ words. i do accept one bribe slot for any gene from my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1936&tab=dragon&did=2047520]wishlist[/url]. slots are first come first serve. [center][font=calibri][b]available slots[/b] 1. 2. bribe slot:[/center] [font=calibri]please post order forms to the thread. [code]@Laegjarn [b]username:[/b] [b]word count range:[/b] [b]payment type:[/b] [b]links to dragon(s) involved:[/b] [b]relevant lore info:[/b] [b]other relevant info:[/b] [b]type of bio wanted:[/b][/code] [font=calibri]type depends on what you're looking for in your bio. it can be character descriptions, a narrative, some sort of flashback, etc. depending on what type you're looking for i may ask questions to get it as accurate as possible.
[bio] slots and pricing

i'm charging about 2g per word, so the base price is 200g/200kt per 100 words. not going strictly by word count allows for flexibility when editing so the price does not drastically change if an edit is requested.

since i'm new to this, i'll only be taking two slots for the time being. this may change in the future depending on my availability and turnaround time.
only one slot per person, but depending on the length of the bio you can request up to two bios at a time.
one slot = two bios of up to 500 words.
one slot = one bio of 500+ words.

i do accept one bribe slot for any gene from my wishlist.

slots are first come first serve.

available slots

bribe slot:

please post order forms to the thread.
Code:
@Laegjarn [b]username:[/b] [b]word count range:[/b] [b]payment type:[/b] [b]links to dragon(s) involved:[/b] [b]relevant lore info:[/b] [b]other relevant info:[/b] [b]type of bio wanted:[/b]

type depends on what you're looking for in your bio. it can be character descriptions, a narrative, some sort of flashback, etc. depending on what type you're looking for i may ask questions to get it as accurate as possible.
black ink, pink dawn.
[center][b][font=calibri][fic] slots and pricing[/b][/center] [font=calibri]base price is the same at [b]200g/200kt per 100 words[/b]. usually my fics range around 500-1500 words, so they're on the shorter end and technically flash fiction. i usually focus on one scene, fluffy oneshots, etc. i won't be taking any fics longer than 2000 words at the moment. i'm especially open to doing OC fics. please PM me for my ao3 where i have examples of work i've done with my and my friends' OCs. these are older, from around late 2017-early 2018, but i think my writing style is still similar. i'm hesitant to do fanfiction, mostly because 1) i'm not used to writing canon characters, and 2) there are very few fandoms i'd feel comfortable writing. one of which is overwatch though, if that says anything. since these might be longer, i'd prefer taking one slot at a time. i will accept one bribe slot for any gene from my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1936&tab=dragon&did=2047520]wishlist[/url]. slots are first come first serve. [center][font=calibri][b]slots[/b] 1. bribe slot:[/center] [font=calibri]please post order forms to the thread. [code]@Laegjarn [b]username:[/b] [b]word count range:[/b] [b]payment type:[/b] [b]links to character(s) involved:[/b] [b]relevant character info:[/b] [b]other relevant info:[/b] [b]tense and pov:[/b][/code] [font=calibri]YES tense and pov is a legit question i'm comfortable writing pretty much anything. yes even 2nd person. yes i read homestuck.
[fic] slots and pricing

base price is the same at 200g/200kt per 100 words.

usually my fics range around 500-1500 words, so they're on the shorter end and technically flash fiction. i usually focus on one scene, fluffy oneshots, etc. i won't be taking any fics longer than 2000 words at the moment.

i'm especially open to doing OC fics. please PM me for my ao3 where i have examples of work i've done with my and my friends' OCs. these are older, from around late 2017-early 2018, but i think my writing style is still similar.

i'm hesitant to do fanfiction, mostly because 1) i'm not used to writing canon characters, and 2) there are very few fandoms i'd feel comfortable writing. one of which is overwatch though, if that says anything.

since these might be longer, i'd prefer taking one slot at a time.

i will accept one bribe slot for any gene from my wishlist.

slots are first come first serve.

slots

bribe slot:

please post order forms to the thread.
Code:
@Laegjarn [b]username:[/b] [b]word count range:[/b] [b]payment type:[/b] [b]links to character(s) involved:[/b] [b]relevant character info:[/b] [b]other relevant info:[/b] [b]tense and pov:[/b]

YES tense and pov is a legit question i'm comfortable writing pretty much anything. yes even 2nd person. yes i read homestuck.
black ink, pink dawn.
x
x
black ink, pink dawn.
and with all that out of the way, i think we're free to open!
and with all that out of the way, i think we're free to open!
black ink, pink dawn.
bump!
bump!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
changed prices a bit!
changed prices a bit!
black ink, pink dawn.
added fics as an option!
added fics as an option!
black ink, pink dawn.
its me again

@Laegjarn
username: yum
word count range: 500-1000 words? whatever is realistic
payment type: gems
links to character(s) involved: svarozhich and kasim
relevant character info:kasim: assassin, very tall and slender, likes gold and gems. not the brightest in general, but the best at his profession. wears his heart on his sleeve. sent to end svarozhich, a prince who spends his days studying in his tower. cold and withdrawn at first, warms up to people eventually.
other relevant info: if you could fit a scene close to this at the end, that would be marvelous
tense and pov: past and 3rd pov
its me again

@Laegjarn
username: yum
word count range: 500-1000 words? whatever is realistic
payment type: gems
links to character(s) involved: svarozhich and kasim
relevant character info:kasim: assassin, very tall and slender, likes gold and gems. not the brightest in general, but the best at his profession. wears his heart on his sleeve. sent to end svarozhich, a prince who spends his days studying in his tower. cold and withdrawn at first, warms up to people eventually.
other relevant info: if you could fit a scene close to this at the end, that would be marvelous
tense and pov: past and 3rd pov
1 2