Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5ThqtoO.jpg[/img] hello everyone c: my name is lost and i love writing. i originally had an old literature shop, but i feel that it is out of date and ill-representing of my writing years later. so, i decided to make a new one c: [b]i'll go over the following things:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2612719#post_2612719]my writing overview[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2612719/1#post_37260873]examples of my writing[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2612719/1#post_37261898]pricing/how to order a piece(s)[/url] [size=4][u]my writing overview[/u][/size] [left][i]what do i write about?[/i] well i like to write a variety of things, but have found that i love fictional fantasy the most. i'm best at writing 3-10 page piece shorter stories or prompts, as well as 2-4 stanza poems (horror as the genre for those). lore and character bios are also something i thoroughly enjoy! [i]how long have i been writing?[/i] writing became one of my main hobbies around three or so years ago, but i had always had a passion for it since i could write legibly. i began seriously writing about two years ago, and it began with *gasp* fan fiction... i have now branched out to many other things, but find i have the most fun coming up with fan fiction ideas c: [i]what is my writing style like?[/i] first of all i don't write in all lowercase when i'm writing seriously; i just like how lowercase looks. over the years i've found my writing leans on the morbid and/or graphic side, but can certainly be toned down. sometimes i can create such a nice mood i can bring someone to tears while reading something. i think overall my writing could be described as odd, yet descriptive. describing things inside the pieces i write is my absolute favorite thing. i want my audience to know what i'm thinking, and want to let them know through my words. so many emotions dominate my conscious, and i try to splurge them onto the pages of my work in the way of letters and sentences. with point of views (POVs), i tend to like second and third person more, but have been recently practicing with first person. now i can't say i particularly like any point of view more than any other, but i think i write best when writing in third person.
5ThqtoO.jpg
hello everyone c: my name is lost and i love writing.

i originally had an old literature shop, but i feel that it is out of date and ill-representing of my writing years later. so, i decided to make a new one c:

i'll go over the following things:
my writing overview
examples of my writing
pricing/how to order a piece(s)

my writing overview
what do i write about?
well i like to write a variety of things, but have found that i love fictional fantasy the most. i'm best at writing 3-10 page piece shorter stories or prompts, as well as 2-4 stanza poems (horror as the genre for those). lore and character bios are also something i thoroughly enjoy!

how long have i been writing?
writing became one of my main hobbies around three or so years ago, but i had always had a passion for it since i could write legibly. i began seriously writing about two years ago, and it began with *gasp* fan fiction... i have now branched out to many other things, but find i have the most fun coming up with fan fiction ideas c:

what is my writing style like?
first of all i don't write in all lowercase when i'm writing seriously; i just like how lowercase looks.

over the years i've found my writing leans on the morbid and/or graphic side, but can certainly be toned down. sometimes i can create such a nice mood i can bring someone to tears while reading something. i think overall my writing could be described as odd, yet descriptive. describing things inside the pieces i write is my absolute favorite thing. i want my audience to know what i'm thinking, and want to let them know through my words. so many emotions dominate my conscious, and i try to splurge them onto the pages of my work in the way of letters and sentences.

with point of views (POVs), i tend to like second and third person more, but have been recently practicing with first person. now i can't say i particularly like any point of view more than any other, but i think i write best when writing in third person.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
examples of my writing
here are some small prompt writing pieces based generally on the concept of FlightRising. almost all pieces are under 500 words.
Canis Sapien is an experimental type of writing i did, which i eventually plan to write out.
The Parlor is actually meant to be a fan fiction, but i transferred it to OCs in the end.
Downside Up is a story i based entirely off of a very vivid dream i once had. the person i dreamt about was so beautiful i made them a story...

**trigger warning** to the more sensitive c: please proceed with caution and an open mind
the following are all poems
Colourless
Tissues Trash Issues
Steel Swarm
The Heretic's Box of Charisma
Caterwaul Catercrawl
Drenched in Debauchery
Plagued By Shadows
Hypocritical Undergod
Bonds
examples of my writing
here are some small prompt writing pieces based generally on the concept of FlightRising. almost all pieces are under 500 words.
Canis Sapien is an experimental type of writing i did, which i eventually plan to write out.
The Parlor is actually meant to be a fan fiction, but i transferred it to OCs in the end.
Downside Up is a story i based entirely off of a very vivid dream i once had. the person i dreamt about was so beautiful i made them a story...

**trigger warning** to the more sensitive c: please proceed with caution and an open mind
the following are all poems
Colourless
Tissues Trash Issues
Steel Swarm
The Heretic's Box of Charisma
Caterwaul Catercrawl
Drenched in Debauchery
Plagued By Shadows
Hypocritical Undergod
Bonds
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[center][size=4][u]pricing/how to order a piece[/u][/size] for the sake of not being swamped, i ask that you do not order more than three 500 word bios at once c: also know that items are accepted, so don't be afraid to ask (wishlist found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197539&tab=dragon&did=38561988]here[/url])! [left][LIST] [*][i]type of piece means poem/100 word bio/400 word bio/ etc. [*][i]number of pieces is how many of each item you would like to order [*][i]total cost is how much all pieces together will cost [*][i]other may include ideas you have for the writing, or other notes you'd like to include, but don't know where to put c: [/LIST] [columns]pricing 1 poem=5,000 treasure or 5 gems 1-100 word bio=10,000 treasure or 10 gems 101-200 word bio=20,000 treasure or 20 gems 201-300 word bio=30,000 treasure or 30 gems 301-400 word bio=40,000 treasure or 40 gems 401-500 word bio=50,000 treasure or 50 gems[nextcol]how to order [quote name=order form]@scared username: type of piece(s): number of piece(s): total cost: other notes: (if nothing else, leave blank) [/quote] [/columns] if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! c:
pricing/how to order a piece

for the sake of not being swamped, i ask that you do not order more than three 500 word bios at once c: also know that items are accepted, so don't be afraid to ask (wishlist found here)!
  • type of piece means poem/100 word bio/400 word bio/ etc.
  • number of pieces is how many of each item you would like to order
  • total cost is how much all pieces together will cost
  • other may include ideas you have for the writing, or other notes you'd like to include, but don't know where to put c:
pricing

1 poem=5,000 treasure or 5 gems
1-100 word bio=10,000 treasure or 10 gems
101-200 word bio=20,000 treasure or 20 gems
201-300 word bio=30,000 treasure or 30 gems
301-400 word bio=40,000 treasure or 40 gems
401-500 word bio=50,000 treasure or 50 gems
how to order
order wrote:
@scared
username:
type of piece(s):
number of piece(s):
total cost:
other notes: (if nothing else, leave blank)

if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! c:

slots
slots

i added a kyot banner c:
i added a kyot banner c:

bomp
bomp

@scared
Hello, I wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to pay in baldwin mats, saw them on your wishlist and was wondering?
@scared
Hello, I wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to pay in baldwin mats, saw them on your wishlist and was wondering?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

depends on the materials, i'm mostly looking for the more expensive ones currently ;-; which ones were you thinking? c:
@nabal

depends on the materials, i'm mostly looking for the more expensive ones currently ;-; which ones were you thinking? c:

@scared
I have small amounts of blue sludge and white slime (3 each) as well as a reinforced glass beaker if those interest you?
@scared
I have small amounts of blue sludge and white slime (3 each) as well as a reinforced glass beaker if those interest you?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

i'd be interested in the reinforced glass beaker! c:
@nabal

i'd be interested in the reinforced glass beaker! c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7