Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cartoon/chibis n pixel art (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
I love love love your style to the point that I'm indecisive on what to order.... What do you feel like doing right now? Pixel or cartoons?
I love love love your style to the point that I'm indecisive on what to order.... What do you feel like doing right now? Pixel or cartoons?
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli
aaa thank you so much for the compliments!! i gotta say i do like drawing cartoons more tho :'^)
@Moirli
aaa thank you so much for the compliments!! i gotta say i do like drawing cartoons more tho :'^)
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Ok lets do this then! I will send the gene over once oyu confirm! username: Moirli commission type: Cartoon commission tier: secondary . character reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21490452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214905/21490452_350.png[/img] [/url] But really if you would rather a different dragon any of the ones from the first page of my lair would make me happy I had a hard time deciding lol apparel:his butterflies size: Bio Size commission specifics: you do want you want they have a bio if you are looking for some character or references but I will leave everything up to you! payment type: - butterfly... because I really like butterflies... Thank you!
Ok lets do this then! I will send the gene over once oyu confirm!

username: Moirli
commission type: Cartoon
commission tier: secondary .
character reference:
21490452_350.png

But really if you would rather a different dragon any of the ones from the first page of my lair would make me happy I had a hard time deciding lol

apparel:his butterflies
size: Bio Size
commission specifics: you do want you want they have a bio if you are looking for some character or references but I will leave everything up to you!
payment type: - butterfly... because I really like butterflies...

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli
gosh that is a lovely boy and i'm definitely down to draw him!! and yes i will happily accept that butterfly <3 thank you so much for ordering!!
@Moirli
gosh that is a lovely boy and i'm definitely down to draw him!! and yes i will happily accept that butterfly <3 thank you so much for ordering!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
HELLOW EVERYONE!! now that wildclaw scrolls are back i want to get as many as possible, so i'm doing a special where you can get TWO chibis or pixels (or a combo of both) for 2000g or one wildclaw scroll!! complexity doesn't matter!!
HELLOW EVERYONE!! now that wildclaw scrolls are back i want to get as many as possible, so i'm doing a special where you can get TWO chibis or pixels (or a combo of both) for 2000g or one wildclaw scroll!! complexity doesn't matter!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
So for the wildclaw scroll special, should we fill out two forms, or put both requests in one form?
So for the wildclaw scroll special, should we fill out two forms, or put both requests in one form?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34