Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art's Art Stall | Closed! | Slots full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@SaltySeahorse AYYYYY :D

omg I get that I don't like doing chibi sketches either it's like "just....go the whole nine yards fam...."

Ahaha all is well~ And that works for me! I can pay in treasure and toss in a Capsule from your WL too o:
@SaltySeahorse AYYYYY :D

omg I get that I don't like doing chibi sketches either it's like "just....go the whole nine yards fam...."

Ahaha all is well~ And that works for me! I can pay in treasure and toss in a Capsule from your WL too o:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@saltyseahorse Id love to get one of these if I can !!! Hey Art, I'd like some Art! Dragon/Oc/Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45726999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457270/45726999_350.png[/img] [/url] What I want: Fullbody !! Specific details: He is a ghost so if possible, maybe make him a tad lighter in colour then what he has ? As if hes transparent! also if the apparel is hard to draw feel free to lose some of it ! the most I need to be kept is the bone head he has Deals/Discounts/Events: Na
@saltyseahorse Id love to get one of these if I can !!!

Hey Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description:
45726999_350.png

What I want: Fullbody !!
Specific details: He is a ghost so if possible, maybe make him a tad lighter in colour then what he has ? As if hes transparent! also if the apparel is hard to draw feel free to lose some of it ! the most I need to be kept is the bone head he has
Deals/Discounts/Events: Na
@SaltySeahorse ah crud, forgot to specify that I was buying a Fullbody Finished, edited the original form to reflect this. Hope I’m not too late, and i hope this is okay with you
@SaltySeahorse ah crud, forgot to specify that I was buying a Fullbody Finished, edited the original form to reflect this. Hope I’m not too late, and i hope this is okay with you
QyAuswz.png
@SaltySeahorse
I already know I'm going to be throwing a lot of money at you because all your pixel options are to die for ; - ; I just wondering would it be okay for me to order a few menu sprites together or would you prefer just one commission per person?
@SaltySeahorse
I already know I'm going to be throwing a lot of money at you because all your pixel options are to die for ; - ; I just wondering would it be okay for me to order a few menu sprites together or would you prefer just one commission per person?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask I don't mind at all! Because menu sprites are tiny and I love doing them you can get as many as you want as long as it's reasonable! If you get a whole bunch of them I'll also give you a discount depending on how many!

@JaviNiceDay Yep! I don't except any trades until sketches are done for this reason! ^^

@Smittyy ooo a handsome lad for sure :O I'll get on a sketch right away!

Also as a general announcement since wildclaw scrolls have returned, I'm opening more slots! I really need some scrolls for breeding pairs ;v;
@MirrorMask I don't mind at all! Because menu sprites are tiny and I love doing them you can get as many as you want as long as it's reasonable! If you get a whole bunch of them I'll also give you a discount depending on how many!

@JaviNiceDay Yep! I don't except any trades until sketches are done for this reason! ^^

@Smittyy ooo a handsome lad for sure :O I'll get on a sketch right away!

Also as a general announcement since wildclaw scrolls have returned, I'm opening more slots! I really need some scrolls for breeding pairs ;v;
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltySeahorse
Ahhh I'm glad to hear that ; - ; My next question would be who in this group would you like to do. I can't decide and could use some help ^^; I'm thinking about getting 5-6 with the little pokemon level/name background so it's like I have a full team of them!
@SaltySeahorse
Ahhh I'm glad to hear that ; - ; My next question would be who in this group would you like to do. I can't decide and could use some help ^^; I'm thinking about getting 5-6 with the little pokemon level/name background so it's like I have a full team of them!
@MirrorMask OOF I see what you mean! Honestly, those who have simpler designs would be the easiest to transfer to pixel, and those who don't have very complex tiny patterns!
@MirrorMask OOF I see what you mean! Honestly, those who have simpler designs would be the easiest to transfer to pixel, and those who don't have very complex tiny patterns!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltySeahorse
Okay that helped a lot, thank you so much! Hopefully it's fine for me to try and stick them all together into one forum. If anyone is too much trouble just feel free to tell me, this guys should be all the simplest I own.

Dragon/Oc/Description: Tao / Jacobi / Arrhenius / Sylvester / Hypatia / Boole +accessory reference (feel free to make them as simple a possible)
What I want: Menu sprites + the pokemon-like background/info
Specific details: Everyone with high health bars!
- Tao Lvl 35
- Jacobi Lvl 18
- Arrhenius Lvl 100
- Sylvester Lvl 12
- Hypatia Lvl 67
- Boole Lvl 100
Deals/Discounts/Events: -
@SaltySeahorse
Okay that helped a lot, thank you so much! Hopefully it's fine for me to try and stick them all together into one forum. If anyone is too much trouble just feel free to tell me, this guys should be all the simplest I own.

Dragon/Oc/Description: Tao / Jacobi / Arrhenius / Sylvester / Hypatia / Boole +accessory reference (feel free to make them as simple a possible)
What I want: Menu sprites + the pokemon-like background/info
Specific details: Everyone with high health bars!
- Tao Lvl 35
- Jacobi Lvl 18
- Arrhenius Lvl 100
- Sylvester Lvl 12
- Hypatia Lvl 67
- Boole Lvl 100
Deals/Discounts/Events: -
Babump!
Babump!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltySeahorse
Is everything fine with my forum so that I may send over payment (whatever that may be for this order)? If you'd rather do less characters feel free to tell me c:
@SaltySeahorse
Is everything fine with my forum so that I may send over payment (whatever that may be for this order)? If you'd rather do less characters feel free to tell me c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17