Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] casey's doodles
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@hyrulle
OMG they're adorable, I love them so much. If you could do Full Power, that'd be great :)
@hyrulle
OMG they're adorable, I love them so much. If you could do Full Power, that'd be great :)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer hi, sorry for the wait! i had to simplify the design a bit + tone down the colors but i hope it looks alright!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690697511605633085/863493170344230932/full_power_but_smol.png[/img]
@TheEnforcer
hi, sorry for the wait! i had to simplify the design a bit + tone down the colors but i hope it looks alright!!
full_power_but_smol.png
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle
Aah, I love it! I'll get my side done sometime this weekend, Monday at the latest
@hyrulle
Aah, I love it! I'll get my side done sometime this weekend, Monday at the latest
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm currently recovering from a minor arm injury. It's not that big of a deal, but it does make it kinda unpleasant to art with my mouse so I was wondering if you'd be okay with either a delay or me trying something more experimental with my tablet. Experimental because I haven't much used it for pixel art before, but I'll still clean the lines and shade and such so it'll be equivalent to my mouse pieces in terms of polish
Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm currently recovering from a minor arm injury. It's not that big of a deal, but it does make it kinda unpleasant to art with my mouse so I was wondering if you'd be okay with either a delay or me trying something more experimental with my tablet. Experimental because I haven't much used it for pixel art before, but I'll still clean the lines and shade and such so it'll be equivalent to my mouse pieces in terms of polish
@TheEnforcer
it's okay!! please prioritize your physical health :"O
@TheEnforcer
it's okay!! please prioritize your physical health :"O
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610917105524801550/864885028508925952/AAI_Franziska_von_Karma_Full_Spinning.gif[/img]
AAI_Franziska_von_Karma_Full_Spinning.gif
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
skyward sword hd is out who wants to help me buy it
skyward sword hd is out who wants to help me buy it
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610917105524801550/865977879640539146/GO_FRANZY_GO.gif[/img]
GO_FRANZY_GO.gif
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
did some light sweeping of old bumps ! [img]https://tenor.com/view/minccino-pokemon-pokemon-black-and-white-anipoke-smug-gif-20120406.gif[/img]
did some light sweeping of old bumps !
minccino-pokemon-pokemon-black-and-white-anipoke-smug-gif-20120406.gif
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
bop it
bop it
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3