Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshots for CHESTS or EGG! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@yoonkiepls is this still open (I wasn’t able to get on yesterday)

If so I’ll do it for an egg and it’s the same guy I put last time, he should still be on the first page.
@yoonkiepls is this still open (I wasn’t able to get on yesterday)

If so I’ll do it for an egg and it’s the same guy I put last time, he should still be on the first page.
Color-Hand-15.png 9qLrp5W.png +3 FR Time
@yoonkiepls If a spot is still open :)? For an egg, and gems if necessary [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46410324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464104/46410324_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Happy, or like uou uwu haha [b]Holding something? [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/22401.png[/img] Can his familiar be on his head/top floof like a pancake? Or snuggling him, either is good.
@yoonkiepls
If a spot is still open :)?
For an egg, and gems if necessary

Dragon:
46410324_350.png

Expression: Happy, or like uou uwu haha
Holding something?

22401.png

Can his familiar be on his head/top floof like a pancake? Or snuggling him, either is good.
Moofiegoo.gifuOiypcH.pngMoofiegoo.gif
@Yoonkiepls

OOOOO yes I can definitely get you 15 chests!
I already got 10 chests so I can probably coli-grind for five more!

And I'd like the star to be a geometrical star, please.

When would you prefer me to send the payment? As soon as possible?
@Yoonkiepls

OOOOO yes I can definitely get you 15 chests!
I already got 10 chests so I can probably coli-grind for five more!

And I'd like the star to be a geometrical star, please.

When would you prefer me to send the payment? As soon as possible?
y0YshUu.png
@theeternalplague yes! i will do your boi once the egg hits the PMs :) thank you so much for your patience!! ^^ (edit: SORRY I FORGOT THE "THE")

@moofiegoo sure thing! send the egg over and i'll get started as soon as the sunshine burns my eyes :) it's A TUN D R A AA oh and i'll skip the hands since the familiar is on the head; if that's alright?

@enoch send over the payment beforehand in the PMs and i'll accept them when im done with your piece! thank you so much :D

DEAR ALL,
I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS FOR NOW! THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST!!
@theeternalplague yes! i will do your boi once the egg hits the PMs :) thank you so much for your patience!! ^^ (edit: SORRY I FORGOT THE "THE")

@moofiegoo sure thing! send the egg over and i'll get started as soon as the sunshine burns my eyes :) it's A TUN D R A AA oh and i'll skip the hands since the familiar is on the head; if that's alright?

@enoch send over the payment beforehand in the PMs and i'll accept them when im done with your piece! thank you so much :D

DEAR ALL,
I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS FOR NOW! THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST!!
@yoonkiepls

Okay, pls use some sunglasses hahaha. And yes! I'm really interested as to how a tundra will fit into your style. Also yes to the no-hands, whatever you think will work best for the art, go ahead!

Sending now!
@yoonkiepls

Okay, pls use some sunglasses hahaha. And yes! I'm really interested as to how a tundra will fit into your style. Also yes to the no-hands, whatever you think will work best for the art, go ahead!

Sending now!
Moofiegoo.gifuOiypcH.pngMoofiegoo.gif
1 2 3