Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Natron

AHHHHHHH that's so awesome!! :D Oh my gosh, I can't believe that's the true joke, that's actually kinda funny. X) I was wondering like 'is this what they meant?? They said I'd either laugh or be disappointed, so 'female dog' kinda fits??' But I did laugh! I was confused at first, but once realization dawned...oh boy. :P That was a good challenge though, and I learned a lot of stuff!

Oh cool! That would make an interesting OC for sure, especially since it's such a mysterious animal. All your dragons are so good though - they stick with the Egyptian theme excellently (and the memes in their bios are very entertaining)!

Oh shoot, I never thought I'd get this far. :o What am I allowed to ask for (or not allowed to ask for)?? I don't want to ask for too much,,, ^^;

((Also noticed you play Subnautica?? I just started playing it recently and I haven't been this terrified playing a game for a long while.)
@Natron

AHHHHHHH that's so awesome!! :D Oh my gosh, I can't believe that's the true joke, that's actually kinda funny. X) I was wondering like 'is this what they meant?? They said I'd either laugh or be disappointed, so 'female dog' kinda fits??' But I did laugh! I was confused at first, but once realization dawned...oh boy. :P That was a good challenge though, and I learned a lot of stuff!

Oh cool! That would make an interesting OC for sure, especially since it's such a mysterious animal. All your dragons are so good though - they stick with the Egyptian theme excellently (and the memes in their bios are very entertaining)!

Oh shoot, I never thought I'd get this far. :o What am I allowed to ask for (or not allowed to ask for)?? I don't want to ask for too much,,, ^^;

((Also noticed you play Subnautica?? I just started playing it recently and I haven't been this terrified playing a game for a long while.)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@deramadus believe me, I was severely disappointed for around 4 days straight after I had created the challenge, but then I just got used to my own stupidity. I'm very happy to see you tried so hard, that was great!

And thank you!! I try to keep everything themed as best as I can because I think consistency and lore connections are the true charm about my lair. I've been pretty productive lately so I might as well keep working on it!!

Honestly, I actually never thought about it myself. What about either 2 pixel commissions, 1 flat-coloured bust or 1 fullbody non-coloured lineart? I genuinely thought that people would have stumbled upon the Ancient Egyptian Dictionary written by Budge a long time ago HAHA.

Also, YEAH!! Subnautica is the only game that actually made me go into full-blown panic and have a severe anxiety attack. DOOM 2016 was my first FPS game and I was so terrified of failure or just being bad at the game that it triggered my performance anxiety and I had to stop playing because I started twitching. So, that's not related to the game, just my fear of failure. However, Subnautica scared the living heck out of me because I have thalassophobia. I am not scared of any living being inside the sea, they're all my friends, I am just extremely terrified of submerged objects, especially large ones, and I have no idea why. If you put a gigantic boulder next to me, I wouldn't care, but if I saw that same boulder inside the water, I would instantly panic. So I had a severe panic attack when I was swimming around the Aurora. I played while it was pretty early in development so things weren't balanced at all times and they changed spawning areas so I was desperately trying to find some fragments and ended up going around the Aurora. I just looked down into the abyss and had one of the worst anxiety attacks I have ever experienced for a solid 20 minutes. I had to make an entire loop and I was literally panicking and yelling. If I was in VR, I think I would have passed out.
@deramadus believe me, I was severely disappointed for around 4 days straight after I had created the challenge, but then I just got used to my own stupidity. I'm very happy to see you tried so hard, that was great!

And thank you!! I try to keep everything themed as best as I can because I think consistency and lore connections are the true charm about my lair. I've been pretty productive lately so I might as well keep working on it!!

Honestly, I actually never thought about it myself. What about either 2 pixel commissions, 1 flat-coloured bust or 1 fullbody non-coloured lineart? I genuinely thought that people would have stumbled upon the Ancient Egyptian Dictionary written by Budge a long time ago HAHA.

Also, YEAH!! Subnautica is the only game that actually made me go into full-blown panic and have a severe anxiety attack. DOOM 2016 was my first FPS game and I was so terrified of failure or just being bad at the game that it triggered my performance anxiety and I had to stop playing because I started twitching. So, that's not related to the game, just my fear of failure. However, Subnautica scared the living heck out of me because I have thalassophobia. I am not scared of any living being inside the sea, they're all my friends, I am just extremely terrified of submerged objects, especially large ones, and I have no idea why. If you put a gigantic boulder next to me, I wouldn't care, but if I saw that same boulder inside the water, I would instantly panic. So I had a severe panic attack when I was swimming around the Aurora. I played while it was pretty early in development so things weren't balanced at all times and they changed spawning areas so I was desperately trying to find some fragments and ended up going around the Aurora. I just looked down into the abyss and had one of the worst anxiety attacks I have ever experienced for a solid 20 minutes. I had to make an entire loop and I was literally panicking and yelling. If I was in VR, I think I would have passed out.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Awwww, don't be disappointed! It was kinda clever actually, I liked it! :D And thanks, I like to put a lot of effort into everything, so I'm happy all my effort paid off in the end - even though I was def not expecting to actually solve it. :o

Yes, it has such a nice charm to it! Your lair lore, the look of your dergs, everything just goes so well together. The solid theme is so please to look at,,,
I'm slowly, slowly, trying to get some sort of theme together as well, but alas, I have grown too attached to my pixel dragons and am finding it incredibly hard to purge. :P

Ahhhh, this is so hard to choose! Your art is so nice...I think I'll go with the flat coloured bust though?? Cuz I love your drawn art and the way you colour. But to pick the derg - ahh, I'm the most indecisive person ever!! D: Maybe my progen, Gigginox? Or Vivllion? Or is there any derg in my lair that catches your eye? It's always better when the artist likes the derg they're drawing.

Oh boy, that sounds rough! I'm guessing you still enjoy it even though it scares you so much? I don't have panic attacks like that, but I do feel my heart lurch every time something pops up in the distance. And that is exactly what I feel!! What! I thought I was alone in my fear of submerged objects! :D I mean, I'm still scared of big fish beneath me that I can't see, but a sunken log? I'll have a heart attack. Like, if I see one, I will scream underwater and swim away as fast as possible. I still remember going camping and refusing to swim in this one lake cuz the whole thing was full of sunken logs (even though it was sooooo hot out that day). Same with rocks though! If I swim underwater and suddenly approach a rock face, I get an uncomfortable sense of dread...I wonder why? So anyways, Subnautica is a bunch of my little fears all piled together. Oh gosh, I haven't even gone close to the Aurora, heck no. Especially not with those terrifying eel-leviathans around! The Reapers? Yeah, those things. But yeah, I found an abyss one time as well and freaked...gosh, ahhhhh, I hate just thinking about it. But even though I'm so scared of the game, it's strangely addicting...
@Natron

Awwww, don't be disappointed! It was kinda clever actually, I liked it! :D And thanks, I like to put a lot of effort into everything, so I'm happy all my effort paid off in the end - even though I was def not expecting to actually solve it. :o

Yes, it has such a nice charm to it! Your lair lore, the look of your dergs, everything just goes so well together. The solid theme is so please to look at,,,
I'm slowly, slowly, trying to get some sort of theme together as well, but alas, I have grown too attached to my pixel dragons and am finding it incredibly hard to purge. :P

Ahhhh, this is so hard to choose! Your art is so nice...I think I'll go with the flat coloured bust though?? Cuz I love your drawn art and the way you colour. But to pick the derg - ahh, I'm the most indecisive person ever!! D: Maybe my progen, Gigginox? Or Vivllion? Or is there any derg in my lair that catches your eye? It's always better when the artist likes the derg they're drawing.

Oh boy, that sounds rough! I'm guessing you still enjoy it even though it scares you so much? I don't have panic attacks like that, but I do feel my heart lurch every time something pops up in the distance. And that is exactly what I feel!! What! I thought I was alone in my fear of submerged objects! :D I mean, I'm still scared of big fish beneath me that I can't see, but a sunken log? I'll have a heart attack. Like, if I see one, I will scream underwater and swim away as fast as possible. I still remember going camping and refusing to swim in this one lake cuz the whole thing was full of sunken logs (even though it was sooooo hot out that day). Same with rocks though! If I swim underwater and suddenly approach a rock face, I get an uncomfortable sense of dread...I wonder why? So anyways, Subnautica is a bunch of my little fears all piled together. Oh gosh, I haven't even gone close to the Aurora, heck no. Especially not with those terrifying eel-leviathans around! The Reapers? Yeah, those things. But yeah, I found an abyss one time as well and freaked...gosh, ahhhhh, I hate just thinking about it. But even though I'm so scared of the game, it's strangely addicting...
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@deramadus thank you!! No worries, purging is really hard and I totally understand it so good lucc with whatever you decide to do!

Actually, Gigginox is exactly the dood I vibe the most with, he's just so regal and intimidating at the same time. Reminds me of a Roman general except blue, he's super gorgeous. I could totally do a bust of him! Thank you so much for the compliments, bless ♥

And YEAH MOOD. I really don't know why but I just get scared of objects rather than people. When I swim over some huge rocks that are below me, my heart instantly clenches and I panic, have to swim away as fast as possible. Interacting with fish however? Friends. I am very passionate about freediving and when we go to the seaside, I stay in the water sometimes for 6 hours straight. I feed the fish or go fishing for research (all fish are released of course), I've encountered a bunch of big lads. Giant crabs? Also friends. Cuttlefish? Blessed little people. I was once in the middle of a huge school of fish and it was an incredible experience. Honestly, if I encountered a shark, I'd still instantly consider them a friend waiting to be made. But the rocks...the rocks will be the death of me. I'm also terrified of sea grass. It's just so dark and it looks like there's a void beneath you *shivers*
@deramadus thank you!! No worries, purging is really hard and I totally understand it so good lucc with whatever you decide to do!

Actually, Gigginox is exactly the dood I vibe the most with, he's just so regal and intimidating at the same time. Reminds me of a Roman general except blue, he's super gorgeous. I could totally do a bust of him! Thank you so much for the compliments, bless ♥

And YEAH MOOD. I really don't know why but I just get scared of objects rather than people. When I swim over some huge rocks that are below me, my heart instantly clenches and I panic, have to swim away as fast as possible. Interacting with fish however? Friends. I am very passionate about freediving and when we go to the seaside, I stay in the water sometimes for 6 hours straight. I feed the fish or go fishing for research (all fish are released of course), I've encountered a bunch of big lads. Giant crabs? Also friends. Cuttlefish? Blessed little people. I was once in the middle of a huge school of fish and it was an incredible experience. Honestly, if I encountered a shark, I'd still instantly consider them a friend waiting to be made. But the rocks...the rocks will be the death of me. I'm also terrified of sea grass. It's just so dark and it looks like there's a void beneath you *shivers*
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Yep, it's super hard!! I will sure try...so many of them were newbie purchases though, so it'll be a struggle. ^^; Thanks for the luck, I'll need it!

Ahhh, awesome!! I never noticed that before, but you're right! He does look a bit like a blue Roman general. I'm glad I nailed the regal look though! He's supposed to be a prince/unofficial king of a section of a larger empire, so I tried to make him as graceful and intimidating as I could. :D And thank you so much, those compliments mean a lot to me. ;w; He's my baby so I spent a lot of time getting his look right. I have no ideas for the pose?? If you want I could tell you a bit about him if it'll give you some inspo? Or you can just do whatever you feel is best. One thing I will mention is that his horns are supposed to look more like Imp horns (one of his great grandfathers was an Imp, so some of the Imp genes passed down) and less like normal antlers.

Me too!! If we swim over weeds or rocks I freak out. And oh my gosh - pipes. Pipes are almost worse than logs for me. Where I go camping, the beach has some pipes under the water, but at some points they stick up from under the sand. And just swimming and seeing a long black pipe in front of me - true fear.
But I love fish too (and all other animals for that matter, zoology is my primary interest)!! I live inland, so I don't see a lot of big boys, but I've seen my fair share of large bass and water snakes. :D I love them. But that's so amazing, you've seen a cuttlefish in real life?? That's the dream... The most I've seen is a few starfish and sea anemones on one of my trips to the ocean. Sitting in a fish school sounds like such an ethereal experience...I gotta try it one day.
Yeah, one time I swam through some seaweeds and it was so scary, I couldn't see the surface of the water and it was so dark and cold. Never again.
@Natron

Yep, it's super hard!! I will sure try...so many of them were newbie purchases though, so it'll be a struggle. ^^; Thanks for the luck, I'll need it!

Ahhh, awesome!! I never noticed that before, but you're right! He does look a bit like a blue Roman general. I'm glad I nailed the regal look though! He's supposed to be a prince/unofficial king of a section of a larger empire, so I tried to make him as graceful and intimidating as I could. :D And thank you so much, those compliments mean a lot to me. ;w; He's my baby so I spent a lot of time getting his look right. I have no ideas for the pose?? If you want I could tell you a bit about him if it'll give you some inspo? Or you can just do whatever you feel is best. One thing I will mention is that his horns are supposed to look more like Imp horns (one of his great grandfathers was an Imp, so some of the Imp genes passed down) and less like normal antlers.

Me too!! If we swim over weeds or rocks I freak out. And oh my gosh - pipes. Pipes are almost worse than logs for me. Where I go camping, the beach has some pipes under the water, but at some points they stick up from under the sand. And just swimming and seeing a long black pipe in front of me - true fear.
But I love fish too (and all other animals for that matter, zoology is my primary interest)!! I live inland, so I don't see a lot of big boys, but I've seen my fair share of large bass and water snakes. :D I love them. But that's so amazing, you've seen a cuttlefish in real life?? That's the dream... The most I've seen is a few starfish and sea anemones on one of my trips to the ocean. Sitting in a fish school sounds like such an ethereal experience...I gotta try it one day.
Yeah, one time I swam through some seaweeds and it was so scary, I couldn't see the surface of the water and it was so dark and cold. Never again.
@deramadus I would LOVE to hear more about your boy, that will most certainly give me inspiration!

And yeah, Croatia's known for really beautiful and clean beaches so all sorts of creatures can be found there. But there are no exotic animals there (except humans haha). But YESSS, zoology is my jam too, I've been researching it my entire life, very enthusiastic about evolutionary science, palaeontology, comparative anatomy, non-human animal cognition and similar, but most of the time I just want to be able to grasp anatomy really well so I know how to draw properly. If I want to draw the outside, I need to know the inside, you feel me?

Pipes.........fear.
@deramadus I would LOVE to hear more about your boy, that will most certainly give me inspiration!

And yeah, Croatia's known for really beautiful and clean beaches so all sorts of creatures can be found there. But there are no exotic animals there (except humans haha). But YESSS, zoology is my jam too, I've been researching it my entire life, very enthusiastic about evolutionary science, palaeontology, comparative anatomy, non-human animal cognition and similar, but most of the time I just want to be able to grasp anatomy really well so I know how to draw properly. If I want to draw the outside, I need to know the inside, you feel me?

Pipes.........fear.
@Natron

Okay!! Oh boy, how to simply explain... Alright, so he's a caring and gentle dragon, as he was primarily raised by his loving advisors/'aunties' and not his distant father. He was taught to see the good in every dragon and to always be the 'bigger dragon' in bad situations. In contrast to his father, who values dragons based on their usefulness, Gigginox values those with good hearts. When he started ruling his own portion of the empire, he puts on the facade of an intimidating and regal ruler when greeting visitors for the first time or when addressing his subjects. But once you've lived around him/in the city, you'll eventually realize he's a dork and it was all just an act to deter potential enemies from taking advantage of Gigg's caring personality. But, he will fight viciously if his subjects or the dragons he loves are threatened (although, he's not the best fighter...swords are hard man). So yeah...in short, he thinks and acts with his heart.
So honestly? You could a few different ways with this. Either his regal and stern persona, or his normal warm self, or his protective 'fatherly' side...or anything else. Ahhhh, hope this helps and I'm not just rambling! I tend to do that with my OCs whoops.

Ooooo, Croatia does look nice! Ahhh, it would be so cool to travel around and meet all sorts of animals...
Oh awesome! I've only recently been focusing on Zoology, so you've def got at least a few years on me. :P But I'm interested in everything you mentioned! :o When I was little, all I wanted to be was a paleontologist. Now, it's changed a bit, but I'm still heading towards a zoologist or zoo keeper etc. Animal behaviour is also super interesting to me. But yes, I definitely agree - it's much easier to draw realistic anatomy when you actually know what muscles go where. :D From what I've seen, you've got a pretty solid grasp on anatomy so far!!

I have no fear.
*Sees pipe underwater*
One fear.
@Natron

Okay!! Oh boy, how to simply explain... Alright, so he's a caring and gentle dragon, as he was primarily raised by his loving advisors/'aunties' and not his distant father. He was taught to see the good in every dragon and to always be the 'bigger dragon' in bad situations. In contrast to his father, who values dragons based on their usefulness, Gigginox values those with good hearts. When he started ruling his own portion of the empire, he puts on the facade of an intimidating and regal ruler when greeting visitors for the first time or when addressing his subjects. But once you've lived around him/in the city, you'll eventually realize he's a dork and it was all just an act to deter potential enemies from taking advantage of Gigg's caring personality. But, he will fight viciously if his subjects or the dragons he loves are threatened (although, he's not the best fighter...swords are hard man). So yeah...in short, he thinks and acts with his heart.
So honestly? You could a few different ways with this. Either his regal and stern persona, or his normal warm self, or his protective 'fatherly' side...or anything else. Ahhhh, hope this helps and I'm not just rambling! I tend to do that with my OCs whoops.

Ooooo, Croatia does look nice! Ahhh, it would be so cool to travel around and meet all sorts of animals...
Oh awesome! I've only recently been focusing on Zoology, so you've def got at least a few years on me. :P But I'm interested in everything you mentioned! :o When I was little, all I wanted to be was a paleontologist. Now, it's changed a bit, but I'm still heading towards a zoologist or zoo keeper etc. Animal behaviour is also super interesting to me. But yes, I definitely agree - it's much easier to draw realistic anatomy when you actually know what muscles go where. :D From what I've seen, you've got a pretty solid grasp on anatomy so far!!

I have no fear.
*Sees pipe underwater*
One fear.
@deramadus AHHH excellent, he's such a good character, I already have some ideas! Thank you for telling me in detail UwU
@deramadus AHHH excellent, he's such a good character, I already have some ideas! Thank you for telling me in detail UwU
@Natron

Aww, thank you!! ;w; And no problem, I love talking about my characters. I'm excited!! But do take your time of course, I'm in absolutely no rush. :)
@Natron

Aww, thank you!! ;w; And no problem, I love talking about my characters. I'm excited!! But do take your time of course, I'm in absolutely no rush. :)
@deramadus excellent, and I love hearing about them :^)))

I do have many commissions I need to take care of first so I instantly apologise if it takes a bit longer. Still recovering from not having my pen for like 2 and a half months
@deramadus excellent, and I love hearing about them :^)))

I do have many commissions I need to take care of first so I instantly apologise if it takes a bit longer. Still recovering from not having my pen for like 2 and a half months
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32