Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HOLD] - Sky's Art, Coding, and Lore! -
1 2 3 4 5
@SkyDancer10
Nah, I'd prefer a dragon one
@SkyDancer10
Nah, I'd prefer a dragon one

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@eefles
At the moment, I am only doing headshots for wildclaws, unless you would like to sponsor a new breed for an additional 20kT. Apologies for the inconvenience. ^^~
@eefles
At the moment, I am only doing headshots for wildclaws, unless you would like to sponsor a new breed for an additional 20kT. Apologies for the inconvenience. ^^~
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SkyDancer10
(So sorry for the late reply!)
Sure I'll sponsor a PC :D
@SkyDancer10
(So sorry for the late reply!)
Sure I'll sponsor a PC :D

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Urgathoa" date="2018-11-29 09:16:01" ] @/SkyDancer10 Hi! Would you be interested in coding and making some Lore for this bab; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44436932][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/444370/44436932.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]100% playboy [*]In a way a noble arcane representative [*]currently leads the arcane team that does the Arcane Plagueborn experiements [*]doesn't actually lead, he's in the Akashizoku clan just playing a fool [*]otherwise i don't have a proper personality of him. [/LIST] was looking at 2k words, + coding =29 levels? Let me know, thanks! [/quote] [quote]Well, his background is more akin to the noble-entering-into-important-field-for-glory situation. Is this the information you're looking for?[/quote] [quote name="Urgathoa" date="2018-11-29 12:23:17" ] [quote name="SkyDancer10" date="2018-11-29 12:08:28" ] @Urgathoa Not exactly, my question is what would you like the lore to be about? Some examples I've had in the past are learning from mistakes, homesickness, confusion and sorrow. The more specific, the easier it is for me to write what you want. However, I can choose if you'd like, based on his personality. :) [/quote] @SkyDancer10 Right, so. The Arcane Plagueborne is a subspecies, which basically is the merged efforts between some Arcane scholars and Plague cultists. Rune left the comfort of nobility in attempt to gain fame/glory to his name by being the 'leader' of this team of Arcane scholars. --That's him, trying to gain fame through participation of this project. There is literally no saddness, no regrets to him. And as far as he knows how serious and bad things will go, he's always fooling around with the girls in the clan. that said, he is actually pretty capable and CAN do his job if he wants because of being well educated as a noble. Das it. If that doesn't answer your question just go ahead based on his personality because it means 4:30 am doesn't allow me to comprehend questions lol [/quote]
Urgathoa wrote on 2018-11-29 09:16:01:
@/SkyDancer10

Hi! Would you be interested in coding and making some Lore for this bab;
44436932.png
  • 100% playboy
  • In a way a noble arcane representative
  • currently leads the arcane team that does the Arcane Plagueborn experiements
  • doesn't actually lead, he's in the Akashizoku clan just playing a fool
  • otherwise i don't have a proper personality of him.

was looking at 2k words, + coding
=29 levels?

Let me know, thanks!
Quote:
Well, his background is more akin to the noble-entering-into-important-field-for-glory situation. Is this the information you're looking for?
Urgathoa wrote on 2018-11-29 12:23:17:
SkyDancer10 wrote on 2018-11-29 12:08:28:
@Urgathoa
Not exactly, my question is what would you like the lore to be about? Some examples I've had in the past are learning from mistakes, homesickness, confusion and sorrow. The more specific, the easier it is for me to write what you want. However, I can choose if you'd like, based on his personality. :)
@SkyDancer10
Right, so. The Arcane Plagueborne is a subspecies, which basically is the merged efforts between some Arcane scholars and Plague cultists. Rune left the comfort of nobility in attempt to gain fame/glory to his name by being the 'leader' of this team of Arcane scholars. --That's him, trying to gain fame through participation of this project. There is literally no saddness, no regrets to him. And as far as he knows how serious and bad things will go, he's always fooling around with the girls in the clan. that said, he is actually pretty capable and CAN do his job if he wants because of being well educated as a noble. Das it.

If that doesn't answer your question just go ahead based on his personality because it means 4:30 am doesn't allow me to comprehend questions lol
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
1 2 3 4 5