Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HOLD] - Sky's Art, Coding, and Lore! -
1 2 3 4 5
@Pixelgon
Absolutely! I have one other commission to finish before yours, and then I'll get started on your lore.

@IraBell
If you're talking about coding for that bio, I'd quote you at 40kT/47g/33 levels. If that works for you, go ahead and send payment and any specific graphics you'd like used in a PM! ^^
@Pixelgon
Absolutely! I have one other commission to finish before yours, and then I'll get started on your lore.

@IraBell
If you're talking about coding for that bio, I'd quote you at 40kT/47g/33 levels. If that works for you, go ahead and send payment and any specific graphics you'd like used in a PM! ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@skydancer10 awesome thank you!
@skydancer10 awesome thank you!
N3WmR23.png
@IraBell
Okay, I wasn't sure if I misunderstood, because the rate is in the post. It is 2kT per 100 words, so if you'd like to take a word count on what you sent me and then place an order? ^^
@IraBell
Okay, I wasn't sure if I misunderstood, because the rate is in the post. It is 2kT per 100 words, so if you'd like to take a word count on what you sent me and then place an order? ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@IraBell
Hello again, I went to the liberty of taking a word count as I hadn't heard back from you (my apologies, I was on my phone at the time and could not give you a quote) but I can tell you now that lore that size would be 10kT/10g/10 levels. ^^ If you are interested still, I will sign you up for the last slot!
@IraBell
Hello again, I went to the liberty of taking a word count as I hadn't heard back from you (my apologies, I was on my phone at the time and could not give you a quote) but I can tell you now that lore that size would be 10kT/10g/10 levels. ^^ If you are interested still, I will sign you up for the last slot!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
10k is the cheapest ive found. @SkyDancer10

i have 2 wait till i get all my dragons back. 2 figure out which ones need lore and which ones dont
10k is the cheapest ive found. @SkyDancer10

i have 2 wait till i get all my dragons back. 2 figure out which ones need lore and which ones dont
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell
My apologies, I made a typo while writing that last post. It is 10kT/10g/5 levels (not 10), but if you prefer to pay in treasure that is fine! Simply ping me when you are ready to place an order. :)
@IraBell
My apologies, I made a typo while writing that last post. It is 10kT/10g/5 levels (not 10), but if you prefer to pay in treasure that is fine! Simply ping me when you are ready to place an order. :)
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@skydancer10
Can i do 2 dragons at once in a order?
@skydancer10
Can i do 2 dragons at once in a order?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell
I'm afraid not, only one order per slot, but one of my coding orders is almost finished! I can add you to the pinglist when another slot opens, if you'd like. ^^
@IraBell
I'm afraid not, only one order per slot, but one of my coding orders is almost finished! I can add you to the pinglist when another slot opens, if you'd like. ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SkyDancer10
all my dragons are mated
@SkyDancer10