Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL!] frogpond scribble shop (G/T/$)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VvESkkg.png[/img] simple stuff: i'll scribble your dragon in a pretty cute style (if i do say so myself), in exchange for gems or treasure (or other shiny things)[/center] [b][size=4]pricing:[/size][/b] [indent]- [b]i price my art at 500g | 500kt | $6.50AUD[/b] for a fullbody, with a tip appreciated for dragons with complex/busy genes. - [b]no[/b] complex skins, accents, or apparel; [u]simple[/u] skins, accents and apparel can be [b]bribed[/b] - simple effects[i] (e.g. anime sparkles, white "sticker" border, colourful lineart, etc)[/i] and "effect" apparel [i](e.g. clawtips, breezes, flowerfalls, etc)[/i] can be done for [b]free! [/b] - i can [b]resize[/b] any piece for you, or you can do it yourself (as long as my id number stays visible!) - [b]my gem:treasure ratio is currently 1:1000[/b][/indent] [center][quote="here's an example of my fine wares!"] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Z9DQU7A.png] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0OHvQRG.png[/img][/url] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2258&tab=dragon&did=14415425]this lovely lad[/url][/size][/quote][/center] [b][size=4]bribes:[/size][/b] [indent]- possible [b]bribes[/b] include lace sets, sylvan sets, silks, rosethorn sets, notn sets, plumes, snakes/frogs/cats/dogs, swords, flowerfalls & seasonal breezes, swipp apparel/fams, genes, eggs, or familiars i don't have. accents are also v much appreciated! basically anything bougie - [b]high-value/limited stuff[/b] is also good as i like to hoard expensive things like a horrible magpie. you can use limited stuff to [b]bribe or straight up buy art[/b], depending on what it is.[/indent] [quote="slots open!"][size=4][b]slots:[/b][/size] [indent]1. [s]kassinu[/s] 2. rowdy 3. kookaburra[/indent] [center]slots are on a per-person basis; you can order one or two pieces per slot. i give [b]priority by order of payment[/b] - meaning that even if you ordered before someone else, if i confirm both your order and their order and they send payment first, i'll do their order before i start yours.[/center][/quote] [b][size=4]other stuff:[/size][/b] [indent]- you are welcome to post this [b]offsite[/b] (such as on toyhou.se and tumblr) provided you [b]credit me[/b] (preferably by linking back to this thread!) - i dislike drawing anything that's not dragons in this style; i created this scribbly style for fr art and it doesn't lend itself well (imo) to other stuff. if you would like to ask about commissioning some non-dragon art (or dragon art in a different style), please send me a pm! - generally, while everything looks pretty scrappy anyway, my art tends to turn out nicer if you're polite, send payment quickly, and tip a little (though i try to make everyone's nice anyway!) - [b]IMPORTANT:[/b] please don't resell my art, or commission my art specifically for a dragon you plan on selling immediately (eg. so you can sell that dragon for more than it would without art). i just don't feel comfortable with other people using my art for profit (fake or not). obviously, if you've had a dragon with my art for a while & want to sell it, that's all cool.[/indent]
VvESkkg.png

simple stuff: i'll scribble your dragon in a pretty cute style (if i do say so myself), in exchange for gems or treasure (or other shiny things)

pricing:
- i price my art at 500g | 500kt | $6.50AUD for a fullbody, with a tip appreciated for dragons with complex/busy genes.
- no complex skins, accents, or apparel; simple skins, accents and apparel can be bribed
- simple effects (e.g. anime sparkles, white "sticker" border, colourful lineart, etc) and "effect" apparel (e.g. clawtips, breezes, flowerfalls, etc) can be done for free!
- i can resize any piece for you, or you can do it yourself (as long as my id number stays visible!)
- my gem:treasure ratio is currently 1:1000
here's an example of my fine wares! wrote:

bribes:
- possible bribes include lace sets, sylvan sets, silks, rosethorn sets, notn sets, plumes, snakes/frogs/cats/dogs, swords, flowerfalls & seasonal breezes, swipp apparel/fams, genes, eggs, or familiars i don't have. accents are also v much appreciated! basically anything bougie
- high-value/limited stuff is also good as i like to hoard expensive things like a horrible magpie. you can use limited stuff to bribe or straight up buy art, depending on what it is.

slots open! wrote:
slots:
1. kassinu
2. rowdy
3. kookaburra
slots are on a per-person basis; you can order one or two pieces per slot.

i give priority by order of payment - meaning that even if you ordered before someone else, if i confirm both your order and their order and they send payment first, i'll do their order before i start yours.

other stuff:
- you are welcome to post this offsite (such as on toyhou.se and tumblr) provided you credit me (preferably by linking back to this thread!)
- i dislike drawing anything that's not dragons in this style; i created this scribbly style for fr art and it doesn't lend itself well (imo) to other stuff. if you would like to ask about commissioning some non-dragon art (or dragon art in a different style), please send me a pm!
- generally, while everything looks pretty scrappy anyway, my art tends to turn out nicer if you're polite, send payment quickly, and tip a little (though i try to make everyone's nice anyway!)

- IMPORTANT: please don't resell my art, or commission my art specifically for a dragon you plan on selling immediately (eg. so you can sell that dragon for more than it would without art). i just don't feel comfortable with other people using my art for profit (fake or not). obviously, if you've had a dragon with my art for a while & want to sell it, that's all cool.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
mollymauk.tumblr | twitter@widomauk
[center][quote="order form"] [b]dragon to be drawn: [/b][linked image here] (optional) [b]some characteristics of dragon: [/b][eg. sleepy; likes jumping; hates leaves; etc] (optional) [b]any extras: [/b][eg. you want a simple bit of apparel included, you want your dragon to have a big smiley, toe beans simply must be included, etc] [b]payment: [/b][treasure or gems (or bribe)][/quote] [size=4]please send payment over crossroads only once i have confirmed your order here! i will not start drawing unless you have sent a cr, and i will accept the cr when i send you the art![/size] [i]i reserve the right to refuse any order at my discretion.[/i] [quote="pinglist"] decadent, rethi, glassghost, crosshound[/quote] [size=5][b]affiliates[/b][/size] [i]super cool art/adoptable/graphics shops you should check out![/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575413][img]https://i.imgur.com/x1w8KaU.png[/img][/url]
order form wrote:
dragon to be drawn: [linked image here]
(optional) some characteristics of dragon: [eg. sleepy; likes jumping; hates leaves; etc]
(optional) any extras: [eg. you want a simple bit of apparel included, you want your dragon to have a big smiley, toe beans simply must be included, etc]
payment: [treasure or gems (or bribe)]

please send payment over crossroads only once i have confirmed your order here! i will not start drawing unless you have sent a cr, and i will accept the cr when i send you the art!

i reserve the right to refuse any order at my discretion.
pinglist wrote:

decadent, rethi, glassghost, crosshound

affiliates
super cool art/adoptable/graphics shops you should check out!

x1w8KaU.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
can I claim a slot!

@rainfrog
can I claim a slot!

@rainfrog
3__by_khaarma_by_laughingzuru-db0vyug.gif .... Hiraeth .... .. . .. .....Theodore ... ..
...Clan Hiraeth -
+3 FR Time -
INFP -
Joke of the Day-
6a185eb565.png
@laughingzuru

of course!!
@laughingzuru

of course!!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Rainfrog
came from your old shop, please add me to the pinglist!!
@Rainfrog
came from your old shop, please add me to the pinglist!!

of decadence & depravity • FR+15
Qrj16vr.png
@decadent

okie dokie!
@decadent

okie dokie!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@rainfrog

i'd also love to be added to your pinglist!
@rainfrog

i'd also love to be added to your pinglist!
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
How about one nocturne egg, one dappled dunhoof, one alstroemeria fox, and 100kt for my baby Silt here with a white sticker border? And i would love to add a lil tip as well
@rainfrog
dragon to be drawn:here
optional - some characteristics of dragon: he is pretty laid back, usually pretty kind, he LOVES nature so he is always in the woods and is usually found with flower crowns on him or playing with butterflies
optional - any extras: the things on hi neck arent spikes they are kinda like feathers but on his brow bone those are spikes
payment: [treasure or gems (or bribe)] a mixture of bribes and treasure IF you accept ;>
How about one nocturne egg, one dappled dunhoof, one alstroemeria fox, and 100kt for my baby Silt here with a white sticker border? And i would love to add a lil tip as well
@rainfrog
dragon to be drawn:here
optional - some characteristics of dragon: he is pretty laid back, usually pretty kind, he LOVES nature so he is always in the woods and is usually found with flower crowns on him or playing with butterflies
optional - any extras: the things on hi neck arent spikes they are kinda like feathers but on his brow bone those are spikes
payment: [treasure or gems (or bribe)] a mixture of bribes and treasure IF you accept ;>
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@glassghost

yeah, i think i can manage that! send me a cr with the payment and i'll get started. do you want his primary or secondary colour scheme?
@glassghost

yeah, i think i can manage that! send me a cr with the payment and i'll get started. do you want his primary or secondary colour scheme?

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Rainfrog I always leave that up the the artists prefernce :> sending now!
@Rainfrog I always leave that up the the artists prefernce :> sending now!
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
1 2 3 4 5