Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Turtle’s Animations! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@stuffiin
Yup! That makes 225g total if I’m right?
@stuffiin
Yup! That makes 225g total if I’m right?
[quote name="stuffiin" date="2018-11-07 13:42:47" ] @KyuuBird Sure! How many did you want again? Sorry! X3 all your dragons are beautiful! [/quote] @stuffin hmmm 2-3 perhaps? If you're okay with that <3 would you like to talk via PM about derg details maybe? If not, jst pick whoever catches your fancy and tell me uwu Some dergs dont need art
stuffiin wrote on 2018-11-07 13:42:47:
@KyuuBird

Sure! How many did you want again? Sorry! X3
all your dragons are beautiful!

@stuffin
hmmm
2-3 perhaps? If you're okay with that <3
would you like to talk via PM about derg details maybe? If not, jst pick whoever catches your fancy and tell me uwu Some dergs dont need art
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@Hiame

Correct! Thanks for buying <3
@Hiame

Correct! Thanks for buying <3
@KyuuBird

Ofc! I’ll PM you ^^
@KyuuBird

Ofc! I’ll PM you ^^
@stuffiin I'd love to order one shaded colored animation of Laeta! Him blinking sounds good, and maybe a tail wag? ^^
@stuffiin I'd love to order one shaded colored animation of Laeta! Him blinking sounds good, and maybe a tail wag? ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I put up the price- sorry! If you ordered before this then it will be the same price as before owo
I put up the price- sorry! If you ordered before this then it will be the same price as before owo
@DragonWarrior333

Sure! I changed the prices, but you can pay what it was before ;;w;; also I’d charge 10kt/g extra for the tail wag! (They give me a hard time for some reason)
So the total price would be 55kt/g uwu
@DragonWarrior333

Sure! I changed the prices, but you can pay what it was before ;;w;; also I’d charge 10kt/g extra for the tail wag! (They give me a hard time for some reason)
So the total price would be 55kt/g uwu
@stuffiin Alright, I'll send over payment!
@stuffiin Alright, I'll send over payment!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@stuffiin wowowow these are cewlllll
Can you do a colored shaded loop of one of my dragons? if it isn't too much trouble, I know you have a lot going on atm ;0
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=416964&tab=dragon&did=46277289
@stuffiin wowowow these are cewlllll
Can you do a colored shaded loop of one of my dragons? if it isn't too much trouble, I know you have a lot going on atm ;0
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=416964&tab=dragon&did=46277289
✩✮ 🎀 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎/𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 🎀 ✮✩
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈: 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹
@MidnightMink

Of course fren uwu!
@MidnightMink

Of course fren uwu!
1 2 3 4 5