Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vomit0rium
ooooh i love him
and i loVE!!! SPHINXES!!

and ahah I'll update the prices later, thanks for letting me know! I way miscalculated prices in the past oof
@Vomit0rium
ooooh i love him
and i loVE!!! SPHINXES!!

and ahah I'll update the prices later, thanks for letting me know! I way miscalculated prices in the past oof
he/him
@velvette
thats the correct answer
I can sure do that, I'll get him done soon
@velvette
thats the correct answer
I can sure do that, I'll get him done soon
he/him
@Huolon
I like mcGot u fam dw
I'll draw ur boos
@Huolon
I like mcGot u fam dw
I'll draw ur boos
he/him
@ApexRed

You are a blessing upon this world friend <3 I'll send a cr shortly!
@ApexRed

You are a blessing upon this world friend <3 I'll send a cr shortly!
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@ApexRed -Your dragon of choice: uhhhh this boi please! he's a fandragon so he has some art in his bio ahaha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46666097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466661/46666097_350.png[/img] [/url] -Desired format: colored sketch -(optional) What you want them to look like (hairstyle, expression): if he had a smol smile on his face i'd be rlly happy...he never smiles he's too grumpy for his own good -Your favorite cat breed: aw dang i can't choose between tony the tiger and chester cheetah >:V -Your soul: why would you want something of 0 (zero) value??????
@ApexRed

-Your dragon of choice: uhhhh this boi please! he's a fandragon so he has some art in his bio ahaha

46666097_350.png

-Desired format: colored sketch

-(optional) What you want them to look like (hairstyle, expression): if he had a smol smile on his face i'd be rlly happy...he never smiles he's too grumpy for his own good

-Your favorite cat breed: aw dang i can't choose between tony the tiger and chester cheetah >:V

-Your soul: why would you want something of 0 (zero) value??????
If you're willing to do OC's (and not just design dragons ^^') could I get this boy?
I'd like a B I G M E A T Y please :3

And it's not technically a breed but munchkin cats are adorable
If you're willing to do OC's (and not just design dragons ^^') could I get this boy?
I'd like a B I G M E A T Y please :3

And it's not technically a breed but munchkin cats are adorable
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@AristosAchaion34
omg i love him. and i love bnha oooooof
and munchkins???? Absolutely Valid i got u bro
@AristosAchaion34
omg i love him. and i love bnha oooooof
and munchkins???? Absolutely Valid i got u bro
he/him
god bless friendo
i'll chuck some money at you B)
god bless friendo
i'll chuck some money at you B)
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
I'm interested in your painted style, but t links to a dragon with no art in it's bio? do you have the full image somehwere? :0
I'm interested in your painted style, but t links to a dragon with no art in it's bio? do you have the full image somehwere? :0
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
May I get a b i g m e a t y of this boy for treasure? c: My favourite cat breed is probably Bengal, but I love tuxedo coated cats haha
And sorry, I already sold my soul, but I can mortgage it for ya! ;)

Oh, and are you willing to do anthro? I've got a tiger anthro I've been looking to get commissioned, but if you're only cool with humans then no worries! c:
May I get a b i g m e a t y of this boy for treasure? c: My favourite cat breed is probably Bengal, but I love tuxedo coated cats haha
And sorry, I already sold my soul, but I can mortgage it for ya! ;)

Oh, and are you willing to do anthro? I've got a tiger anthro I've been looking to get commissioned, but if you're only cool with humans then no worries! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10