Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ApexRed WOW HOLY MOLY ur shop is filling up XuX sorry this is late hopefully i can still pop in my request!! do u take gems too? i can def afford ur prices but i also want to tip heavily bc seriously ur art is REALLY good >8V

anyway u can choose anyone u'd like from here!! https://phyllored.tumblr.com/post/178715064887/morally-grey-fullbodies-the-sequel-d-5-months ! if u want to get an idea of their personalities heres a little about for each of em! https://morallygreycomic.tumblr.com/cast !!! :D tysm if u take my request C,:
@ApexRed WOW HOLY MOLY ur shop is filling up XuX sorry this is late hopefully i can still pop in my request!! do u take gems too? i can def afford ur prices but i also want to tip heavily bc seriously ur art is REALLY good >8V

anyway u can choose anyone u'd like from here!! https://phyllored.tumblr.com/post/178715064887/morally-grey-fullbodies-the-sequel-d-5-months ! if u want to get an idea of their personalities heres a little about for each of em! https://morallygreycomic.tumblr.com/cast !!! :D tysm if u take my request C,:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@phyllored dont like mcworry its like 6 am where im at oof
and ah yeah i totally accept gems uuu thank u im. deceased.

and uuuuu i?? love ur boos wowow hh

what format would you like?
@phyllored dont like mcworry its like 6 am where im at oof
and ah yeah i totally accept gems uuu thank u im. deceased.

and uuuuu i?? love ur boos wowow hh

what format would you like?
he/him
@ApexRed if its not too much trouble, some Big Meaty please C,: !!! how does 500g sound? ofc ill send the treasure payment along w it too n let me know if u need somem baldwin mats! trust me i have a TON ;V
@ApexRed if its not too much trouble, some Big Meaty please C,: !!! how does 500g sound? ofc ill send the treasure payment along w it too n let me know if u need somem baldwin mats! trust me i have a TON ;V
@Pyllored ah i can definitely do that!!
ur,,, so generous im screaming in my soul,,,
@Pyllored ah i can definitely do that!!
ur,,, so generous im screaming in my soul,,,
he/him
@Apex YAY SWEET! ill send payment now C:
@Apex YAY SWEET! ill send payment now C:
@ApexRed //wheezing// I'm hoping that you're still open because I see that you currently have a lot of orders! could I order a big meaty of this character? I'm only able to pay in treasure for the moment, but would would 85,000 treasure work? I'm just adding an extra 0 at the end of your current price >:D
@ApexRed //wheezing// I'm hoping that you're still open because I see that you currently have a lot of orders! could I order a big meaty of this character? I'm only able to pay in treasure for the moment, but would would 85,000 treasure work? I'm just adding an extra 0 at the end of your current price >:D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose lmao dont worry its fine!
I can definitely get that done! 85k is so much tho are you sure oof
@Pearlimose lmao dont worry its fine!
I can definitely get that done! 85k is so much tho are you sure oof
he/him
@ApexRed yES I am superly duperly absolutely sure!! I'll send the payment over right away

((Also I just read your fine print of how to place an order more carefully -- picking a favorite cat breed is so hard.... and also my soul has already left my body because yoUR ART IS TOO GOOD JKSLFJSKL)
@ApexRed yES I am superly duperly absolutely sure!! I'll send the payment over right away

((Also I just read your fine print of how to place an order more carefully -- picking a favorite cat breed is so hard.... and also my soul has already left my body because yoUR ART IS TOO GOOD JKSLFJSKL)
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@ApexRed
Could I know if you can design gijinka? From a dragon? Thanks!
@ApexRed
Could I know if you can design gijinka? From a dragon? Thanks!
@ApexRed

hey! I was wondering if there are any slots left? cause I need to get some of your art its too good!! and if you do gijinka deisgns? if you don't thats okie! :>
@ApexRed

hey! I was wondering if there are any slots left? cause I need to get some of your art its too good!! and if you do gijinka deisgns? if you don't thats okie! :>
irjPdAT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10