Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doog: Signatures, Icons [USD] -closed-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*liz'*
*liz'*
My DA - https://avokad.deviantart.com/
Welcome!
@Avokado It's unavoidable, isn't it?
(tnx)
@Avokado It's unavoidable, isn't it?
(tnx)
My beer can do this, hold me
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5614/f/2017/329/4/b/doog87_by_doog87-dbut4ft.gif[/img] bump

doog87_by_doog87-dbut4ft.gif bump
*REALLY TEMPTED TO GET SIGNATURE*

MAYBE.
*REALLY TEMPTED TO GET SIGNATURE*

MAYBE.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy it would be awesome if you'll get one!
@MasterEggy it would be awesome if you'll get one!
- ICON -
Link to your dragon or OC: Eoywin
Any specific information about what do you want to see on the drawing: I'd like his expression to be neutral; he's pretty stoic but not to the extent where he comes off as angry 24/7. I'd like the element emblem and the tiara portion of his cascades to be included, but not the rest, please and thanks. For background, feel free to do whatever suits the drawing, but if possible I'd like you to include the purple similar to his skin and blue similar to the gems on his cascades. Let me know if you need anything else!
- ICON -
Link to your dragon or OC: Eoywin
Any specific information about what do you want to see on the drawing: I'd like his expression to be neutral; he's pretty stoic but not to the extent where he comes off as angry 24/7. I'd like the element emblem and the tiara portion of his cascades to be included, but not the rest, please and thanks. For background, feel free to do whatever suits the drawing, but if possible I'd like you to include the purple similar to his skin and blue similar to the gems on his cascades. Let me know if you need anything else!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Doog87 I'm already Starred, but could you ping me? I already spent alot on other Art, but on my next Paycheck I'm immediatly coming back here to get a Signature and Icon!! <3
@Doog87 I'm already Starred, but could you ping me? I already spent alot on other Art, but on my next Paycheck I'm immediatly coming back here to get a Signature and Icon!! <3
JuLj1bJ.gif
@sublimevoide got it! I'll send you a PM with sketch soon.

@MasterEggy Sure, I can do it) I'll be waiting for you.
@sublimevoide got it! I'll send you a PM with sketch soon.

@MasterEggy Sure, I can do it) I'll be waiting for you.
@Panix @GlitchyOddy @typoAdventure @MasterEggy
Hello! Since you were interested in some of my drawings and wrote in this theme, I want to let you know that I'm open for fullbody commissions 'till the end of December.
I hope you don't mind a ping ^^ feel free to ignore it if you are not interested.
Thanks for attention and have a nice day!
@Panix @GlitchyOddy @typoAdventure @MasterEggy
Hello! Since you were interested in some of my drawings and wrote in this theme, I want to let you know that I'm open for fullbody commissions 'till the end of December.
I hope you don't mind a ping ^^ feel free to ignore it if you are not interested.
Thanks for attention and have a nice day!
@Doog87 Oh no, my money Dx

I will get to this, when I get my next pay. Then get a fullbody commission next week ;0;

((I am big sad))
@Doog87 Oh no, my money Dx

I will get to this, when I get my next pay. Then get a fullbody commission next week ;0;

((I am big sad))
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8