Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sassy's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
@ashersasser It's absolutely gorgeous~ Thank you so much <3 I'd definitely like to stay on the pinglist to grab another slot in the future :D

But yes please, if I could get a resize to the size of the information section on a dragon's page? I'd like to put it in their bios :)
@ashersasser It's absolutely gorgeous~ Thank you so much <3 I'd definitely like to stay on the pinglist to grab another slot in the future :D

But yes please, if I could get a resize to the size of the information section on a dragon's page? I'd like to put it in their bios :)
p31Kc4o.png
@Nemalu Here she is! I didn't have to change any of the colors (yay!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ocrVEcQ.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/ocrVEcQ.png[/img] [/code]
@Nemalu

Here she is! I didn't have to change any of the colors (yay!)

ocrVEcQ.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ocrVEcQ.png[/img]
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@CarrotQueen

I'm glad you like it! I'll keep you on there, and I'll try to get it resized for you tomorrow! :)
@CarrotQueen

I'm glad you like it! I'll keep you on there, and I'll try to get it resized for you tomorrow! :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser

Wow, she's gorgeous, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much ^-^
I have one question - would it be at all possible to move her number down eg opposite your name? I think I'd prefer it a bit less prominent, that's all :)

Also I don't think you charge enough, your artwork is beautiful ^-^
Thanks again!

(Can I stay on your pinglist please?)
@ashersasser

Wow, she's gorgeous, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much ^-^
I have one question - would it be at all possible to move her number down eg opposite your name? I think I'd prefer it a bit less prominent, that's all :)

Also I don't think you charge enough, your artwork is beautiful ^-^
Thanks again!

(Can I stay on your pinglist please?)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu

I can definitely move it over for you in a little bit! And I'll keep you on there :) I'm so glad you like it!

Thanks for all of the compliments! I'll do my best to keep improving uwu
@Nemalu

I can definitely move it over for you in a little bit! And I'll keep you on there :) I'm so glad you like it!

Thanks for all of the compliments! I'll do my best to keep improving uwu
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser pinglist please!
@ashersasser pinglist please!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah

Sure, I'll add you on there
@Selah

Sure, I'll add you on there
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg