Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sassy's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@isolt Here he is! (Sorry it took so long my child is being fussy) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d367/f/2018/297/9/7/commission_by_ashersasser-dcq9n6b.png[/img]
@isolt

Here he is! (Sorry it took so long my child is being fussy)

commission_by_ashersasser-dcq9n6b.png
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@AlphaJoy

I don't mind at all! I can't guarantee I'll have it done tonight as there is one other person ahead of you, but I'll try my best!

@AquaSoars

Thank you (////) And I can do that! Just give me a little bit. I'll probably have it ready for you tomorrow. And that's more than enough uwu
@AlphaJoy

I don't mind at all! I can't guarantee I'll have it done tonight as there is one other person ahead of you, but I'll try my best!

@AquaSoars

Thank you (////) And I can do that! Just give me a little bit. I'll probably have it ready for you tomorrow. And that's more than enough uwu
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@asherasser thank you very much! I usually give her the gift at midnight but here it's already 9:09pm so don't worry! ^^ I need to send the payment now?
@asherasser thank you very much! I usually give her the gift at midnight but here it's already 9:09pm so don't worry! ^^ I need to send the payment now?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy

I would appreciate it! Thank you
@AlphaJoy

I would appreciate it! Thank you
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ahhhh he looks perfect! thank you so much!!
@ashersasser ahhhh he looks perfect! thank you so much!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@AquaParrot

Here's the line art. Let me know if you'd like me to change anything

[Removed cause I didn't like it]
@AquaParrot

Here's the line art. Let me know if you'd like me to change anything

[Removed cause I didn't like it]
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Maybe add some sleeves to the arms? Looking p cool so far tho! The stool is a bit skewed too. ^^
@ashersasser
Maybe add some sleeves to the arms? Looking p cool so far tho! The stool is a bit skewed too. ^^
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

Okie dokie! Sorry I've been trying to get them as straight as I can.
@AquaParrot

Okie dokie! Sorry I've been trying to get them as straight as I can.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Its absolutely okay!~
@ashersasser
Its absolutely okay!~
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Redrew her again because I wasn't satisfied with the line art. Hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d76e/f/2018/297/a/c/parrot_by_ashersasser-dcq9v59.png[/img]
@AquaParrot

Redrew her again because I wasn't satisfied with the line art. Hope you like it!

parrot_by_ashersasser-dcq9v59.png
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55