Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LEAVING, all done, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
[center][b]I think this search is finally all done, thank you![/b] Hey there. I'm unfortunately leaving FR for a multitude of reasons. Mostly, because I don't find myself having the time in the future for this game because of personal reasons, and I rather my account go somewhere other than just stay dormant. For that reason, I'm selling mostly everything I have. I'm giving away some, but would like some art, too, especially since I put a lot of money into this game. [quote][b][spoiler]I am looking for ALL KINDS OF ART. That includes fantasy artists, human artists, animal artists (excluding dragons), and other various types of art. I have references for a select amount of OCs, but looking for new designs, too![/b] [u]CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:[/u] [spoiler]- [b]Animals:[/b] Canine, feline, and hooved animals. I have ONE dragon character, but I would prefer your examples not be solely dragon. Wolves in paritcular, and cats, in particular. - [b]Human:[/b] Fantasy-type designs. I have tons of characters I need concept art for. Some of my characters are winged, horned, or have unique attributes because of the world the story takes place in. Others look pretty normal and have simple concepts. It all depends. I'm not looking for chibi-style art. [spoiler]- [b]Anthro:[/b] I have one specific design that I’m obsessed with. I’ll likely have ref art for her soon. Really, any kinds of anthro art. - [b]Item, concept, and setting:[/b] I’ve got an entire book I need art for, and that includes [i]settings of a fantasy world, weapons, jewelry, structures, and a lot more.[/i] PLEASE tell me if that interests you![/s] [size=4][b][s]EDIT: I'm most in search for human art and will be more than willing to pay in items or dragons or whatever peaks your interest! I'm an author and need concept art for my upcoming novel! I HAVE 52 CHARACTERS SO I NEED PLENTY OF DESIGNS![/s][/b][/s][/quote] [quote][size=4][color=bc0303][b][u]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ARTISTS[/u][/size][/color][/b] Many artists have expressed concerns having artwork displayed in a novel format, on covers, etc. I wanted to make it clear that your artwork would be [b]for social media purposes only and you would absolutely be given the credit, and a link to wherever I commissioned you from.[/b] The art will likely not be shared to social media for a few more months, at the least, since I still have to send my work into agents. But your art [b]will not[/b] be used in any officially published novel or works. Most of it is just for my enjoyment, to be honest. [b]I would prefer if the art of the more important characters, such as protagonists, is not released to the public.[/b] This is in order to protect the designs from being stolen before a novel that I have worked on with my blood, sweat, and tears is published. However, I respect that it is your art, and you may wish to keep it as an example. I will notify you if I wish for you to commission art of a protagonist or pivotal character. If you are not comfortable with hiding art from the public, please notify me, so I don't commission you a character whose designs I can't have leaked.[/quote] Basically if you have art and are interested in anything I have, you can go ahead and offer. I have a variety of: [spoiler][i]- Gened gen 1s - Dragons with lots of lore and/or art - TONS of apparel, I'm sure you could find something you'd like - I'm selling and trading ALL OF MY PAIRS from my hatchery [b]- CURRENCY I'M SELLING MY HOARD[/b][/i][/spoiler] [i][u][b]PLEASE post examples if you offer![/b][/u][/i] [color=17c603][i][b]Current completed commissions:[/b][/i][/color] - [b]@/V0iCEB0X[/b] for a dragon; traded chillspike collar and crown - [b]@/Derman[/b] for half-body human; traded Envisage, Vega, and a few misc apparel and familiars - [b]@/Jaena[/b] for thighs-up full color female human; traded ultimate buttersnake, phoenix, mossy pohip, + 1200g - [b]@/wiinter[/b] for dragon character; traded Lirael - [b]@/Powell[/b] for a wolf; traded starlight cloak, two scattersights, wind emblem, and Redrock Keeper WC skin - [b]@/OctoberRainstorm[/b] for two feral characters, one piece; traded treasure - [b]@/Merky[/b] for full body ref sheet; traded storm claws, lightning halo, fire halo, and scaled armor. - [b]@/HazelBird02[/b] for anthro; trading Black tulip flowerfall, winter wolf cape, hex gene, black cat, voltaic halo x2 - [b]@/satanbacons[/b] for anthro; traded Haunted Cobwebs and Monoceros - [b]@/hemllock[/b] for a human character; traded all sage and hydra pair from hatchery - [b]@/Malreau[/b] for two feral characters; traded 400kt - [b]@/Harmonywish[/b] for human bust; traded all conflagrant halos - [b]@/Iceluoxue[/b] for feral character; traded fest currency and 300g - [b]@/Text[/b] for feral; traded brown birdskull necklace, green birdskull necklace, black wrap set, feathery stuff, archer's bows, masks, honey woodtrail, 83g - [b]@/tinybuggy[/b] for half-body human; traded Ara and misc apparel - [b]@/arikin[/b] for human; no trade, free thread (but def will tip) - [b]@/alaughinghyena[/b] for human halfbody; traded 550g - [b]@/Inawa[/b] for bust and chibi; trading 1000g - [b]@/Yorugami[/b] for a head shot; trading 1700g - [b]@/kurohahaha[/b] for two pixel art pieces; traded Webb - [b]@/DR45[/b] for bust; STILL OWE 75g - [b]@/Mirrorface[/b] for two full bodies and a combined headshot; trading 900g - [b]@/Rapiriu[/b] for half-body human; traded Peace dove, Daisy flowerfall, marigold flowerfall, red rose flowerfall, sakura flowerfall, marigold flower crown x2, sakura flower crown, violet flower crown, winter wind x1, pearly amulet of chemistry, spring's breath, magician's cobwebs, witch's cobwebs, witch's staff, dusklight alchemist tools, haunted flame candles x2, gossamer flame candles, solar flame candles, haunted flame collar, haunted flame tail ribbon, haunted flame wing ribbon, twilight rose thorn crown, luminous sundrapes, cloak of the cosmos, gem thief, icicle chains, welder's mask, fin jewels, 500g - [b]@/kjolvor[/b] for two head shots; traded 110kt [color=eddd00][i][b]Currently in commission:[/b][/i][/color] - [b]@/SuperNinjaDragon[/b] for two feral fullbodies; traded Atlantis - [b]@/ShinyLeek[/b] for two feral characters; traded crimson silk sash, gossamer silk sash, soft pink silk sash, warmwater wanderers, poisonous rose thorn banner, red-tailed boa, eclipse the sun, dancing conductor, highfin sea serpent, noxious coral climber, pristine rose thorn tail tangle - [b]@/Phreia[/b] for a half body; traded Scorpio pair and 500g worth of item [color=bc0303][i][b]Currently in deal:[/b][/i][/color] - [b]@/TrainsDoNot[/b] for full lineless piece; trading $30
I think this search is finally all done, thank you!

Hey there. I'm unfortunately leaving FR for a multitude of reasons. Mostly, because I don't find myself having the time in the future for this game because of personal reasons, and I rather my account go somewhere other than just stay dormant.

For that reason, I'm selling mostly everything I have. I'm giving away some, but would like some art, too, especially since I put a lot of money into this game.
Quote:
I am looking for ALL KINDS OF ART. That includes fantasy artists, human artists, animal artists (excluding dragons), and other various types of art. I have references for a select amount of OCs, but looking for new designs, too!

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:

- Animals: Canine, feline, and hooved animals. I have ONE dragon character, but I would prefer your examples not be solely dragon. Wolves in paritcular, and cats, in particular.

- Human: Fantasy-type designs. I have tons of characters I need concept art for. Some of my characters are winged, horned, or have unique attributes because of the world the story takes place in. Others look pretty normal and have simple concepts. It all depends. I'm not looking for chibi-style art.

- Anthro: I have one specific design that I’m obsessed with. I’ll likely have ref art for her soon. Really, any kinds of anthro art.

- Item, concept, and setting: I’ve got an entire book I need art for, and that includes settings of a fantasy world, weapons, jewelry, structures, and a lot more. PLEASE tell me if that interests you![/s]

EDIT: I'm most in search for human art and will be more than willing to pay in items or dragons or whatever peaks your interest! I'm an author and need concept art for my upcoming novel! I HAVE 52 CHARACTERS SO I NEED PLENTY OF DESIGNS![/s]
Quote:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ARTISTS
Many artists have expressed concerns having artwork displayed in a novel format, on covers, etc. I wanted to make it clear that your artwork would be for social media purposes only and you would absolutely be given the credit, and a link to wherever I commissioned you from. The art will likely not be shared to social media for a few more months, at the least, since I still have to send my work into agents. But your art will not be used in any officially published novel or works. Most of it is just for my enjoyment, to be honest.

I would prefer if the art of the more important characters, such as protagonists, is not released to the public. This is in order to protect the designs from being stolen before a novel that I have worked on with my blood, sweat, and tears is published. However, I respect that it is your art, and you may wish to keep it as an example. I will notify you if I wish for you to commission art of a protagonist or pivotal character. If you are not comfortable with hiding art from the public, please notify me, so I don't commission you a character whose designs I can't have leaked.

Basically if you have art and are interested in anything I have, you can go ahead and offer.

I have a variety of:

- Gened gen 1s
- Dragons with lots of lore and/or art
- TONS of apparel, I'm sure you could find something you'd like
- I'm selling and trading ALL OF MY PAIRS from my hatchery
- CURRENCY I'M SELLING MY HOARD

PLEASE post examples if you offer!

Current completed commissions:

- @/V0iCEB0X for a dragon; traded chillspike collar and crown
- @/Derman for half-body human; traded Envisage, Vega, and a few misc apparel and familiars
- @/Jaena for thighs-up full color female human; traded ultimate buttersnake, phoenix, mossy pohip, + 1200g
- @/wiinter for dragon character; traded Lirael
- @/Powell for a wolf; traded starlight cloak, two scattersights, wind emblem, and Redrock Keeper WC skin
- @/OctoberRainstorm for two feral characters, one piece; traded treasure
- @/Merky for full body ref sheet; traded storm claws, lightning halo, fire halo, and scaled armor.
- @/HazelBird02 for anthro; trading Black tulip flowerfall, winter wolf cape, hex gene, black cat, voltaic halo x2
- @/satanbacons for anthro; traded Haunted Cobwebs and Monoceros
- @/hemllock for a human character; traded all sage and hydra pair from hatchery
- @/Malreau for two feral characters; traded 400kt
- @/Harmonywish for human bust; traded all conflagrant halos
- @/Iceluoxue for feral character; traded fest currency and 300g
- @/Text for feral; traded brown birdskull necklace, green birdskull necklace, black wrap set, feathery stuff, archer's bows, masks, honey woodtrail, 83g
- @/tinybuggy for half-body human; traded Ara and misc apparel
- @/arikin for human; no trade, free thread (but def will tip)
- @/alaughinghyena for human halfbody; traded 550g
- @/Inawa for bust and chibi; trading 1000g
- @/Yorugami for a head shot; trading 1700g
- @/kurohahaha for two pixel art pieces; traded Webb
- @/DR45 for bust; STILL OWE 75g
- @/Mirrorface for two full bodies and a combined headshot; trading 900g
- @/Rapiriu for half-body human; traded Peace dove, Daisy flowerfall, marigold flowerfall, red rose flowerfall, sakura flowerfall, marigold flower crown x2, sakura flower crown, violet flower crown, winter wind x1, pearly amulet of chemistry, spring's breath, magician's cobwebs, witch's cobwebs, witch's staff, dusklight alchemist tools, haunted flame candles x2, gossamer flame candles, solar flame candles, haunted flame collar, haunted flame tail ribbon, haunted flame wing ribbon, twilight rose thorn crown, luminous sundrapes, cloak of the cosmos, gem thief, icicle chains, welder's mask, fin jewels, 500g
- @/kjolvor for two head shots; traded 110kt

Currently in commission:

- @/SuperNinjaDragon for two feral fullbodies; traded Atlantis
- @/ShinyLeek for two feral characters; traded crimson silk sash, gossamer silk sash, soft pink silk sash, warmwater wanderers, poisonous rose thorn banner, red-tailed boa, eclipse the sun, dancing conductor, highfin sea serpent, noxious coral climber, pristine rose thorn tail tangle
- @/Phreia for a half body; traded Scorpio pair and 500g worth of item

Currently in deal:
- @/TrainsDoNot for full lineless piece; trading $30
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[center][size=4][b]Dragons for Trade[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9122454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91225/9122454_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Samira[/b] [i]"Snatched her off the AH and have been waiting to sell her."[/i] Generation 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42153150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421532/42153150_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Unnamed[/b] [i]"Hatched this pretty gal. She's a near miss XYY!"[/i] Generation 1
Dragons for Trade

9122454_350.png

Samira
"Snatched her off the AH and have been waiting to sell her."
Generation 1

42153150_350.png

Unnamed
"Hatched this pretty gal. She's a near miss XYY!"
Generation 1

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[center][size=5][b]Hoard[/b] [b]Food[/b] [b][SOLD FOOD][/b] [b]Materials[/b] [b][SOLD HOARD][/b] [b]Apparel[/b] [b][SOLD APPAREL][/b] [b]Skins/Accents[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kZfCaK5.png[/img] [b]Specialty[/b] [b][NOTHING GOOD LEFT][/b] [b]Other[/b] [b][HOARDSOLD AND TRADED CURRENCY][/b]
Hoard

Food

[SOLD FOOD]

Materials

[SOLD HOARD]

Apparel

[SOLD APPAREL]

Skins/Accents

kZfCaK5.png

Specialty

[NOTHING GOOD LEFT]

Other

[HOARDSOLD AND TRADED CURRENCY]

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[center][size=4]Hatchery Pairs [/size]Feel free to make an offer for any of them, I'm not looking for much! [img]https://preview.ibb.co/gUZ1ky/Gemini.png[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/gsN45y/Cancer.png[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/mZj1ky/Capricorn.png[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/bJADyJ/Pisces.png[/img] [size=5][b]Aurora Borealis*[/b][/size] [size=2]*very aware this isn't a constellation[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J1ghqSZ.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=114&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=11&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=29&auth=eeb4b8daaf659e19af10d3254ae304deb7eb8c0e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=69&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=148&auth=cd1cd958ca69760dc8519812675f878907b9ed50&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=16&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=26&auth=813aa072842f768a4f185e946c0974b865fe6475&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hatchery Pairs

Feel free to make an offer for any of them, I'm not looking for much!

Gemini.png

Cancer.png

Capricorn.png

Pisces.png

Aurora Borealis*
*very aware this isn't a constellation
J1ghqSZ.png
progeny?body=114&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=11&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=29&auth=eeb4b8daaf659e19af10d3254ae304deb7eb8c0e&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=69&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=148&auth=cd1cd958ca69760dc8519812675f878907b9ed50&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=16&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=26&auth=813aa072842f768a4f185e946c0974b865fe6475&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
Now open for trades
Now open for trades

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix Hello! Here are some examples of my work (two links). I'm digging Skysigil, all your coli dergs, and Envisage. I'm also feeling literally all your black apparel. If you're interested, feel free to let me know, and if you want more examples, again, feel free to let me know.
@Alphanix Hello! Here are some examples of my work (two links). I'm digging Skysigil, all your coli dergs, and Envisage. I'm also feeling literally all your black apparel. If you're interested, feel free to let me know, and if you want more examples, again, feel free to let me know.
@Alphanix hello! i have my art shop in my signature (just click the banner) and can do much more than just dragons and pokemon. I'm interested in any and all festival apparel and that blue and gold and red looking set of clothes with a deposit to vault button on them, as well as novia, arcturus, and vega (likely not everything listed here unless you're willing to, this is just the list of things ill do art for)
@Alphanix hello! i have my art shop in my signature (just click the banner) and can do much more than just dragons and pokemon. I'm interested in any and all festival apparel and that blue and gold and red looking set of clothes with a deposit to vault button on them, as well as novia, arcturus, and vega (likely not everything listed here unless you're willing to, this is just the list of things ill do art for)
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
@mikaluvkittens Thank you for your offer, but I don't think your style exactly matches what I'm looking for! Sorry!

@inkdragons Do you have any examples that are non-Pokemon? I do quite like your style, and I'm rather curious.
@mikaluvkittens Thank you for your offer, but I don't think your style exactly matches what I'm looking for! Sorry!

@inkdragons Do you have any examples that are non-Pokemon? I do quite like your style, and I'm rather curious.

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
Hi!!! Would you be interested in commissioning from me? My art shop is here and I can also do inked traditional and digital drawings. :)

you have so much stuff oh my i am poor as dirt ;0;
@Alphanix
Hi!!! Would you be interested in commissioning from me? My art shop is here and I can also do inked traditional and digital drawings. :)

you have so much stuff oh my i am poor as dirt ;0;
@Alphanix which style would you like an example of and what exactly would you like an example of (what kind of art are you looking for)?
@Alphanix which style would you like an example of and what exactly would you like an example of (what kind of art are you looking for)?
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81