Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [♣] Grovey's Quick Portraits OPEN - t/g
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@Lyra531 no problem! I'll add you, that'll be another 1050g then :D
@Lyra531 no problem! I'll add you, that'll be another 1050g then :D
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@Catpuccino here you go for your pair! hope you like them :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/fZVi5Zy.png[/img]
@Catpuccino here you go for your pair! hope you like them :D

fZVi5Zy.png
@Grovey they look amazing, thank you so much [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
@Grovey they look amazing, thank you so much
dhJpGiJ.gif
up ^^
up ^^
@Grovey
Hiya! I love your art, it's so dynamic and expressive. :D I've love to order a headshot or two!

(Also, do you take $? I see some info for it, but it's crossed out so I'm not sure if you'd want me to pay in gems or not LOL)
@Grovey
Hiya! I love your art, it's so dynamic and expressive. :D I've love to order a headshot or two!

(Also, do you take $? I see some info for it, but it's crossed out so I'm not sure if you'd want me to pay in gems or not LOL)
582857_original.png
@Doki

I do normally take $, but right now I'm actually in an okay spot and don't really need it--- I'd actually prefer gems at the moment and I get more out of it this way since my shop's gems:USD ratio is pretty high, versus if I just bought gems directly, and I want to avoid buying game currency with real money whenever I can.

Also sometimes throwing real money into the equation is just more stressful and I want to indulge and just do hobby dragon art for hobby dragon money xP so in short: I'd really prefer gems at the moment~
@Doki

I do normally take $, but right now I'm actually in an okay spot and don't really need it--- I'd actually prefer gems at the moment and I get more out of it this way since my shop's gems:USD ratio is pretty high, versus if I just bought gems directly, and I want to avoid buying game currency with real money whenever I can.

Also sometimes throwing real money into the equation is just more stressful and I want to indulge and just do hobby dragon art for hobby dragon money xP so in short: I'd really prefer gems at the moment~
@Grovey

If you have a slot, I'd love to take one! I can pay with gems upfront!
@Grovey

If you have a slot, I'd love to take one! I can pay with gems upfront!
XwK1xji.gif
@ClubSoda still got slots open, please use the order form ^^
@ClubSoda still got slots open, please use the order form ^^
@Grovey Payment Method: Gems Upfront or After Completion: Upfront Reference: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49395412] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493955/49395412_350.png[/img] [/url] Background color: Transparent Expression/Personality: Artist freedom! Dragon bio has some lore if it helps! Other details: Have fun, and thanks!
@Grovey
Payment Method: Gems
Upfront or After Completion: Upfront
Reference:
49395412_350.png

Background color: Transparent
Expression/Personality: Artist freedom! Dragon bio has some lore if it helps!
Other details: Have fun, and thanks!
XwK1xji.gif
@Grovey
Oh okay, that’s fair! I have more question: if I snag a slot can I get a couple headshots at once?

(Thank you for putting up with all my questions LOL)
@Grovey
Oh okay, that’s fair! I have more question: if I snag a slot can I get a couple headshots at once?

(Thank you for putting up with all my questions LOL)
582857_original.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23