Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ari's Art Shop - Closed till March
1 2 3
@isolt - ooh this looks fun! ^_^ Coupla questions for ya: what currency are you looking to pay and what type do you want, half or full body? Also, include the water in the pose, yes? ^_^ I love water bending!
@isolt - ooh this looks fun! ^_^ Coupla questions for ya: what currency are you looking to pay and what type do you want, half or full body? Also, include the water in the pose, yes? ^_^ I love water bending!

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@arikin

i can pay with fr currency!

i'd like a sketch if possible! and if i can get a fullbody that would be great(i can pay a little more if the sketch is just a head shot or bust!), but i don't mind a half body either!

yes please including the water would be great!

and yessss he has a super power similar to water bending!
@arikin

i can pay with fr currency!

i'd like a sketch if possible! and if i can get a fullbody that would be great(i can pay a little more if the sketch is just a head shot or bust!), but i don't mind a half body either!

yes please including the water would be great!

and yessss he has a super power similar to water bending!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt - A fullbody sketch will be 1kg or 1mt for your character, due in a 1-way CR after I send you the rough sketch for approval. And yasssss water bending!!!
@isolt - A fullbody sketch will be 1kg or 1mt for your character, due in a 1-way CR after I send you the rough sketch for approval. And yasssss water bending!!!

@arikin

ah okay hang on(i forgot about my paycheck) how much would it be for a full body flat color of him in usd?
@arikin

ah okay hang on(i forgot about my paycheck) how much would it be for a full body flat color of him in usd?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt - $15 ^_^
@isolt - $15 ^_^

@arikin

okay great, it should come in friday, so i can let you know by then for sure or not!
@arikin

okay great, it should come in friday, so i can let you know by then for sure or not!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt - sounds good to me ^_^ I should be able to start on your rough sketch tomorrow, but won't be able to do anything too fancy before Friday (I work tomorrow ^_^)
@isolt - sounds good to me ^_^ I should be able to start on your rough sketch tomorrow, but won't be able to do anything too fancy before Friday (I work tomorrow ^_^)

@arikin ahh that's sweet but no need to start it until i can confirm, i understand that can be stressful sometimes if things don't work out!!
@arikin ahh that's sweet but no need to start it until i can confirm, i understand that can be stressful sometimes if things don't work out!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@arkin Yay, I now have enough to buy a couple pieces of art for me. I'd really love to buy one half body painting and one headshot painting. Headshot for Inanna the healer/warrior [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47356783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473568/47356783_350.png[/img] [/url] And Half body for Yule, my Christmas candy cane dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46634421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466345/46634421_350.png[/img] [/url] I can pay you 2000 gems for both, and no special requirements this time or anything.
@arkin

Yay, I now have enough to buy a couple pieces of art for me.

I'd really love to buy one half body painting and one headshot painting.

Headshot for Inanna the healer/warrior

47356783_350.png

And Half body for Yule, my Christmas candy cane dragon

46634421_350.png

I can pay you 2000 gems for both, and no special requirements this time or anything.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor - I would love to do both of them! ^_^ Could you give me a few words about each of their personalities/behavior? I should be able to start sketching tomorrow.
@DragonofMordor - I would love to do both of them! ^_^ Could you give me a few words about each of their personalities/behavior? I should be able to start sketching tomorrow.

1 2 3