Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@thetower

My apologies on the delay! I saw your post, got distracted, and wandered off - my bad! Yes, I AM still doing sonnets.

Let's chat!
@thetower

My apologies on the delay! I saw your post, got distracted, and wandered off - my bad! Yes, I AM still doing sonnets.

Let's chat!
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
@gingerpalulu sorry i saw your message like weeks ago and forgot to respond

before you did sonnets for a pair of my dragons, id really like one from the point of view of onr of them at their adopted child, but the child doesnt have any individual lore, so how much info would i need to provide about him?
@gingerpalulu sorry i saw your message like weeks ago and forgot to respond

before you did sonnets for a pair of my dragons, id really like one from the point of view of onr of them at their adopted child, but the child doesnt have any individual lore, so how much info would i need to provide about him?
m4ckYQB.png
@thetower - mood.

Interesting idea!

Well - I'd need to know specifics about the child (i.e. - age, personality, interests, favorite parent maybe?) and a direction for the poem to go, OR it could be similar to a "welcome baby" poem, which would be more from the perspectives of the parents.

Either of these working for you?
@thetower - mood.

Interesting idea!

Well - I'd need to know specifics about the child (i.e. - age, personality, interests, favorite parent maybe?) and a direction for the poem to go, OR it could be similar to a "welcome baby" poem, which would be more from the perspectives of the parents.

Either of these working for you?
This shop is off of vacation and back open! Welcome! Commissions are open!
This shop is off of vacation and back open! Welcome! Commissions are open!
@keruza

I'm pinning myself here to save up and get a sonnet hehe
@keruza

I'm pinning myself here to save up and get a sonnet hehe
Dooo iiitttt!!! I can do payment plans or trades as well! Let me know whenever you're ready for your sonnet! [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] @keruza
Dooo iiitttt!!! I can do payment plans or trades as well!

Let me know whenever you're ready for your sonnet!

@keruza
Hi again! I sold some stuff and now I'm ready to order c: I'd like a sonnet for Socrates, this beautiful boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49514651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495147/49514651_350.png[/img][/url] This is the story I have in mind for him: He was favored as a child for being witty and clever. However, he developed an arrogant personality (he'd always show off his knowledge and point at others' mistakes). For this reason, he ended up being an outcast. Being rejected by his peers was very harsh, as he had always been worshipped. He took refuge in the mountains where he found dragons who were better than him at something - war. He decided to stay in the mountains to learn how to fight and become a great warrior. Is there something you could do with that? (also I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language, if there's something you didn't understand, feel free to ask!)
Hi again! I sold some stuff and now I'm ready to order c:
I'd like a sonnet for Socrates, this beautiful boy:

49514651_350.png

This is the story I have in mind for him:

He was favored as a child for being witty and clever. However, he developed an arrogant personality (he'd always show off his knowledge and point at others' mistakes). For this reason, he ended up being an outcast. Being rejected by his peers was very harsh, as he had always been worshipped. He took refuge in the mountains where he found dragons who were better than him at something - war.
He decided to stay in the mountains to learn how to fight and become a great warrior.

Is there something you could do with that?
(also I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language, if there's something you didn't understand, feel free to ask!)
I'm on it, @keruza! I'll get back to you today with the sonnet! Sounds like a fun story, I can't wait to see what I come up with! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'm on it, @keruza! I'll get back to you today with the sonnet!

Sounds like a fun story, I can't wait to see what I come up with!
Alrighty @keruza! Your sonnet is ready! I humbly present...... [b][u]The Mountain Warrior[/u][/b] Behold! A greatness stands before you now! For that is what I have always been told. ‘A child prodigy’ scholars allowed, At least until those connections grew cold. I was a star, so clever and witty- Everyone wanted to be my friend! It’s really not hard, when you’re so pretty, But falling from grace is a fitting end. Thinking myself far better than the rest, I left my home and that ungrateful lot. I found myself an unexpected quest- A brand new challenge to master and plot! Deep in the mountains are masters anew, There they will teach me a newfound respect. Have no fear, I will learn to fight for you, I am the hero who needs to protect! Just you wait and see! You will remember my name: Socrates! What do you think? I'm happy to fix it however you like! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Alrighty @keruza! Your sonnet is ready!

I humbly present......

The Mountain Warrior

Behold! A greatness stands before you now!
For that is what I have always been told.
‘A child prodigy’ scholars allowed,
At least until those connections grew cold.

I was a star, so clever and witty-
Everyone wanted to be my friend!
It’s really not hard, when you’re so pretty,
But falling from grace is a fitting end.

Thinking myself far better than the rest,
I left my home and that ungrateful lot.
I found myself an unexpected quest-
A brand new challenge to master and plot!

Deep in the mountains are masters anew,
There they will teach me a newfound respect.
Have no fear, I will learn to fight for you,
I am the hero who needs to protect!

Just you wait and see!
You will remember my name: Socrates!

What do you think? I'm happy to fix it however you like!
I am SO HAPPY, thank you so so much, I love it <3
And thank you for the version with Spanish in it, it's so wonderful ;w;
You're a great writer and I'll definitely come back for some of my other dragons when I figure out their stories c:
I am SO HAPPY, thank you so so much, I love it <3
And thank you for the version with Spanish in it, it's so wonderful ;w;
You're a great writer and I'll definitely come back for some of my other dragons when I figure out their stories c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7