Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > cheap pretties - hiatus
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Nyebe she looks so cute oml!! Tysm I love that wink <3
@Nyebe she looks so cute oml!! Tysm I love that wink <3
@Elizadeshu glad you liked!! x3
@Elizadeshu glad you liked!! x3
uT1e6k0.png
*drooling over your pretty work* The style of the last example is literally the best thing. There’s this cute Lil boy I’ve been meaning to get art of but never found the perfect style and WELL HERE YOU AREEE AHHHHHH. The last example is of your normal art, right?
*drooling over your pretty work* The style of the last example is literally the best thing. There’s this cute Lil boy I’ve been meaning to get art of but never found the perfect style and WELL HERE YOU AREEE AHHHHHH. The last example is of your normal art, right?
33wv89k.jpg
@Applwsa omggg im so honoured you like my art that much ;o;
my regular art style is like the girl with pink hair and teal jacket in the first post, or the girl with purple hair and red dress/cape in the past customers post ;u;/
because of the shading
i also do sketches with flat colouring x3
@Applwsa omggg im so honoured you like my art that much ;o;
my regular art style is like the girl with pink hair and teal jacket in the first post, or the girl with purple hair and red dress/cape in the past customers post ;u;/
because of the shading
i also do sketches with flat colouring x3
uT1e6k0.png
@isolt hope you like! x3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/NPoCFoy.png[/img]
@isolt hope you like! x3

NPoCFoy.png
uT1e6k0.png
I really really love that style xD I am willing to pay $ for my baby-unless you would rather do the sketches. I don’t mind either way!

This is my baby boi Piex

2qbvz0h.jpg
I really really love that style xD I am willing to pay $ for my baby-unless you would rather do the sketches. I don’t mind either way!

This is my baby boi Piex

2qbvz0h.jpg
33wv89k.jpg
@Applwsa AWEE his hair is so fluffy!!
sure! i can definitely draw him x3
i usually take around 4 days- a week to do art with full shading, if that's okay!
if you'd like you could add me to discord? im sterndecorum#5622 x3
@Applwsa AWEE his hair is so fluffy!!
sure! i can definitely draw him x3
i usually take around 4 days- a week to do art with full shading, if that's okay!
if you'd like you could add me to discord? im sterndecorum#5622 x3
uT1e6k0.png
That’s fine! And sure-might be a bit tho because my Discord phone got water in it ;-; my user is Applwsa#4951 so you won’t just have some random person sliding into your requests xD
That’s fine! And sure-might be a bit tho because my Discord phone got water in it ;-; my user is Applwsa#4951 so you won’t just have some random person sliding into your requests xD
33wv89k.jpg
thank you so much!!! he looks absolutely perfect!!!
thank you so much!!! he looks absolutely perfect!!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt no problem! glad you liked x3
dont forget to send the cr <3
@isolt no problem! glad you liked x3
dont forget to send the cr <3
uT1e6k0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31